Attention Death Knights!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
I enjoy showing off my faction pride. FOR THE HORDE!
and i like this fall from grace pally armor... on me pally ;D
cant help it that all my upgrades are shiny... i keep forgetting to mog this helmet.
It’s covered in ice, that’s all. And Soaring Sky Terror. Who needs a pile of bones?
My mount is the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher. Although I like the ice and dark blues of standard DK fare, I like to mix it up now and again. I think I'm still DK-esque.
04/14/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Autarche

I can feel your anger...it makes you strong, gives you focus. Take your weapon, strike yourself down and your journey to the dark side will be complete. Fulfill your destiny.
I'm a Draenie Deathknight..I hold the light of life in one hand,the darkness of death in the other..

I'm just in one of my Shiney moods right now is all.. It's in the lore! \o/
=P
04/14/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Kiranoma
My mount is the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher. Although I like the ice and dark blues of standard DK fare, I like to mix it up now and again. I think I'm still DK-esque.

Aye. I think many are missing the point of the OP. There are Ebon Knights running around looking like the second coming of Uther the Lightbringer. Glowy =/= paladin-esque, but looking like you just came from walking the catwalk in light's hope showing off their new spring collection does.
I like the look of the latest tier.

I was worried I wouldn't get to use any of the weapon skins with some transmog.
Evil looking, sure. I just wish I could find a suit of armour that doesn't disintegrate at the elbows as soon as I put it on.
04/14/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Anareiel
*giggle*

Agghhh!!! A DK floozy!

Kill it! Kill it with fire, just to be sure!

/moo
04/14/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Jaedric
04/14/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Autarche

I can feel your anger...it makes you strong, gives you focus. Take your weapon, strike yourself down and your journey to the dark side will be complete. Fulfill your destiny.

i mained a blood dk from wrath to the end of mop :p
04/14/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Mooriartee
*giggle*

Agghhh!!! A DK floozy!

/moo

*Looks at Darnassus on fire*
*Looks into camera*
It's what drops.
04/14/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Mooriartee
*giggle*

Agghhh!!! A DK floozy!

/moo

Standard rates.

Moo, bebe.
I never ride any ground mount but my original Deathcharger... Personally, as much as I like our class frostwyrm, I'd have preferred an upgraded Deathcharger like our chosen Horsemen get.

Why do my minions have nicer undead shadow horses than I do, damn it?!
04/14/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Bruutan
Why do I see so many of you running around in shiny, glowing, Paladin-like armor? Why do I see so many of you riding around on happily living mounts?

You are a Death Knight. You are death incarnate. Embrace it. Leave the Lightforged armor and living mounts for others.

We do it just to annoy you. specifically you.

Mission accomplished.
04/14/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Bruutan
You are a Death Knight. You are death incarnate. Embrace it. Leave the Lightforged armor and living mounts for others.

It's not a phase, dad! *stomps up the ebon hold to my room*
Whatever.
04/14/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Deathelliee
Couldn’t get any more evil than this set.
And my fav ride is invincible.

Challenge accepted.

And my favorite mount is headless horseman mount :^)