Sets released soon!

Arenas
1 2 3 6 Next
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761988466?page=46#post-906
03/21/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Ythisens
Hey guys! We've spoken to the development team and we're currently planning to release the ensembles sooner rather than later via a hotfix. We don't have an exact timeline just yet of when this will happen, but its something we will hopefully have out sooner than the end of the season.
that sounds kool but not a real clear date on release?
Felryn with the good news!
03/21/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Ruthlessmage
that sounds kool but not a real clear date on release?

My guess is that they agreed to it, but haven't looked into how long it'd take. I assume at most a week. Just wanted to get the news out there first.
Hell yes...they actually listened.
In case anyone hasn't been paying attention to all the forums, not just arena -Ythisens is the MVP out of all the blue's by about a million miles.

Uber responsive and always about helping the community.

Regardless of whatever date this goes live - big ups to you.
hdrjlakmflahmlnavimladmawlkigmslvmlangvlkwa
they followed up with

03/21/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Ythisens
03/21/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Gromolog
Agreed when the timeline is known will please be able to inform us?
We have a generalized timeline right now internally but its met with the usual caveats of development. The hotfix has to be created, then tested, then pushed to the live servers, and verified that it does work. So Development and QA have to find room to squeeze this in an already full schedule.

We don't like giving timelines unless we're 110% sure because literally anything can happen. i.e. hotfix doesn't work, schedules shift around etc.

TL;DR: Soon™ is a real thing sometimes!
I can’t believe a thread I started on the internet actually accomplished something. Bucket list item checked.

For real though, thank all of you for posting on that thread and legitimately keeping it focused, directed, and civil. Let’s use that as an example of what can happen when we really are resolute and reasonable with something we commonly want.

Also let’s give Blizzard credit this time. They had a policy on something, we disagreed respectfully, and they were willing to be reasonable with us. I feel like this is how it’s supposed to work.

*warm fuzzies*
Awesome news, we all gunna be so sexy in our elite mogs
good news
Very nice!
03/21/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Bertimus
I can’t believe a thread I started on the internet actually accomplished something. Bucket list item checked.

For real though, thank all of you for posting on that thread and legitimately keeping it focused, directed, and civil. Let’s use that as an example of what can happen when we really are resolute and reasonable with something we commonly want.

Also let’s give Blizzard credit this time. They had a policy on something, we disagreed respectfully, and they were willing to be reasonable with us. I feel like this is how it’s supposed to work.

*warm fuzzies*

Your thread is like a case study on how to give feedback and get things done. I'm actually really happy at how little arguing there was in that thread.

It really helps Ythisens not only told us it would be happening but explained a bit behind why they can't give us an exact date.
In b4 they just did this to shut is up but still wont release them for another 2 months.
2 months would still be better than 6
this is the prove they don't read arena forums
We did yall :) I'm so glad I was a part of this momentous occasion where the voice of the PVP community was actually heard. I'm actually elated and now I can go take a shower.

#setsarecoming
Thread presented itself with actual facts, no memes and no hyperbole (everyone <insert my argument> etc.) and it yielded results. Who knew?

Nicely done.
03/21/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Strongstyles
Thread presented itself with actual facts, no memes and no hyperbole (everyone <insert my argument> etc.) and it yielded results. Who knew?

Nicely done.

It's because this time it wasn't derailed by someone saying Elite Sets shouldn't have a rating requirement and how exclusive rewards are bad, successfully creating split support.
Wow...

They're sacrificing a raid tier in BFA for us...

:P