Holy crap... it actually worked?!
This is awesome. Been sitting watching. I’m very impressed
insane gameplay
"Soon"

Inb4 5 months to wait
03/21/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Sofan
"Soon"

Inb4 5 months to wait
I don't even care, at least they actually changed their mind. It's so rare to actually see them actually listen, even if they aren't the speediest at making the changes.
We did it :)
03/21/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Twoshotz

Honorable mention to you, friend.
03/21/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Ythisens
03/21/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Horrific
So, normally at the end of a season you click a button to enable them at the vendor...

This is a phrase you see sometimes but its not actually a literal thing. Every time a season ends, the vendors change, or the items they sell change, they actually do have to be hotfixed in. These are somewhat simple since its a routine thing but it still has to be done, checked, and verified that it works every time.
Check mmo-champion front page :D
Software devs are usually incredibly prideful and stubborn. I feel like this only happened because Holinka created this system and is no longer there so whoever decided to release them early wasn't forced to go against their own idea but someone else's. Either way I'm grateful for the change and for Ythisens escalating the issue to them. Now I am just concerned about the timeline.
03/21/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Bertimus
03/21/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Twoshotz

Thanks man i did all i could possible other than stream or make a video lol thanks everyone who supported and helped / came together :)
03/21/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Twoshotz
03/21/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Bertimus

Thanks man i did all i could possible other than stream or make a video lol thanks everyone who supported and helped / came together :)

Yes for sure thank you both.
Sticky for visibility!
03/21/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Ythisens
Sticky for visibility!

Ythisens for president
Sticky for visibility!

Thanks Ythisens!

:)
Sticky for visibility!

Can this blue get any better? I can't speak for everyone but you are single-handedly changing my entire opinion about Blizzard.
#setsarecoming
It would be awesome if it got released before I go to BMT but alas this company doesn’t cater to all my desires nor do I expect them too, but I appreciate the good news!
Sticky for visibility!

omg
Ty ythisens