Sets released soon!

Arenas
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
I think the displeasure was warranted, especially with how PvPers have been treated as a whole throughout Legion, this was kind of just a culmination of all that. Reality is reality, we're not a priority at all, which is good to know. That thread basically just confirmed it.

It was devolving into toxicity but people are upset. They tried being reasonable at first, but after seeing all the other things that got hotfixed I think people just finally had enough of it. All we can do now is hope we get our sets sooner rather than later, though I won't hold my breath lol.
03/27/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Charsi
I think the displeasure was warranted, especially with how PvPers have been treated as a whole throughout Legion, this was kind of just a culmination of all that. Reality is reality, we're not a priority at all, which is good to know. That thread basically just confirmed it.

It was devolving into toxicity but people are upset. They tried being reasonable at first, but after seeing all the other things that got hotfixed I think people just finally had enough of it. All we can do now is hope we get our sets sooner rather than later, though I won't hold my breath lol.

Yeah I pretty much feel like with that thread locked our only chances of it happening relatively soon died with it.

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt that it could have happened after titles/mounts were rewarded, but now I'm not so sure.
F
F in the chat boys
F
F
If I'm being honest here, I don't think they ever had any plans to speed up when our sets were released passed SoonTM. Ah well I guess, at least we can't say we didn't try. Really crappy how they handled this though.
F
This entire situation is on Blizzard - not on the playerbase.

The demand is legit, and almost everyone asked for it respectfully.

On the other hand, Blizz response was not reasonable nor satisfactory. And deleting relevant posts proving that they could do better was just... well, not good.

But whatever. We're all gonna stop playing this game eventually. They are just speeding up the process. New expansions and content can only take you so far.

Sad thing is, I freaking love this game. I love arenas, mythics+ and raids for sure. But as a customer, i've never been so disappointed with how they handled a situation. And i'm not really upset about the release itself - i'm upset on how we were treated and the way they've handled things.
03/28/2018 06:22 AMPosted by Shockchi
Sad thing is, I freaking love this game. I love arenas, mythics+ and raids for sure. But as a customer, i've never been so disappointed with how they handled a situation. And i'm not really upset about the release itself - i'm upset on how we were treated and the way they've handled things.

Yeah, dude M+ is the new blizz's thing. They will do upgrades to the LFG page of m+ to show people's scores and !@#$. Arena/RBG's has no change perspectives, no new rewards, no ladder/rating reformulation, we have a Q that dont show people CR/exp for years too.
RBGs is in a worse place tho, only repetitives titles IF u get hero and only that.
03/28/2018 06:22 AMPosted by Shockchi
This entire situation is on Blizzard - not on the playerbase.

The demand is legit, and almost everyone asked for it respectfully.

On the other hand, Blizz response was not reasonable nor satisfactory. And deleting relevant posts proving that they could do better was just... well, not good.

But whatever. We're all gonna stop playing this game eventually. They are just speeding up the process. New expansions and content can only take you so far.

Agreed!

I know we won't be seen at all on the Arena forums, because Blizz is obviously scared of it. No matter what we say, we're getting the sets "SoonTM". When the f*ck is that? Could as well be 1 month from now, considering they don't forget it by then.
I don't think we're the main problem, as arrogant as it sounds. Some people were childish, yes, but that was just a fraction of the community. We aren't all like that.
I read about 80 pages replies. Yes, I read them all. Not just the hashtags, but the discussions too. All of those, being mostly ignored. People being treated badly by the company that owns the biggest MMORPG is simply upsetting and sad.
I just hope we could get a date. Trust me, if a Blizz dev told us the date, even if it was like in 3 months, we'd be satisfied. But that's not the only problem: implementing an item in the game is a really easy thing to do. There's no reason it couldn't be done in 1 day.
I was on the side of people just needing to be patient for the sets... but when they started deleting posts, that's when I withdrew my support on that front. There are a lot of ways to handle a situation... That was probably the worst. I think it probably went down that way because the topic got stickied, and that in turn, got it more attention, so they viewed it as a liability (probably why the arena forums one is still unlocked, due to limited attention). I just don't think deleting the posts is the correct approach to go about it though.
Meh i said it once and ill say it again if pvp gets no major attention pre bfa and during im out, done wasting money on a company that doesnt care about its community other than dragon slayers, pvp is almost irrelevant at this point not even worth it there is no fun or reward just use a crap lfg system waste hours to que for nothing other than being in the match its stupid, try to push glad or r1 with randoms is all it is anymore its so outdated and boring
03/28/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Fox
I was on the side of people just needing to be patient for the sets... but when they started deleting posts, that's when I withdrew my support on that front. There are a lot of ways to handle a situation... That was probably the worst. I think it probably went down that way because the topic got stickied, and that in turn, got it more attention, so they viewed it as a liability (probably why the arena forums one is still unlocked, due to limited attention). I just don't think deleting the posts is the correct approach to go about it though.

I agree. There was displeasure because of the lack of communication which I think is reasonable considering they pretty much told us “it will be fixed but maybe not for awhile and we don’t really have a time frame but it does suck that you can’t get something you earned”

And no one blamed the CM for this, I really think the devs just didn’t give him much information to work with.

It just kind of became guesswork. We started to make up reasons and excuses for why it might take them awhile because they weren’t telling us anything. I think it’s normal for people to get upset in that situation.
I mean.. You guys do know they aren't going to release it until the very last moment right?

This is why Blizzard or any game devs never give any ETA.

And Blizzard is notorious for being one of the worst.. Like.. Their patches are literally delayed every single time they do a patch LOl.
F
F
03/28/2018 10:20 PMPosted by Twoshotz
Meh i said it once and ill say it again if pvp gets no major attention pre bfa and during im out, done wasting money on a company that doesnt care about its community other than dragon slayers, pvp is almost irrelevant at this point not even worth it there is no fun or reward just use a crap lfg system waste hours to que for nothing other than being in the match its stupid, try to push glad or r1 with randoms is all it is anymore its so outdated and boring

ok heres the thing tho

blizz does care about pvp

i say this because they are in some ways behaving as though they do. if they legitimately didn't care about pvp, why would they absorb GCD in 2016, why would they massively increase the tournament prize pools, why would they drastically increase the amount of tournaments per year, hire Rich to cast full time, etc

the company is spending money on pvp so at least part of blizzard thinks it is worth investing in

perhaps the part of blizzard that interacts with the community pvp/ladder aspect/etc aka the non-competitive scene is just on the wrong page or being managed by turds
I'm not expecting them to be released this Tuesday either but I am hoping for possibly an update or a more specific ETA!
If we haven't been given an update it won't be this Tuesday. This has been swept under the rug as per usual.