legacy servers AND remastered talants classic

Classic Discussion
This is it!
what everyone wants. release legacy servers with a dedicated team. BOOM. Profit !
THEN
release wow classic 2 where my boomkin actually feels like a spec and we still level to 60
BOOM even more profit.

just higher the teams and dont let them know we took advice from this stupid forum post. munny is munny.
nah l2p bomkin is good
03/24/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Yugibear
This is it!
what everyone wants. release legacy servers with a dedicated team. BOOM. Profit !
THEN
release wow classic 2 where my boomkin actually feels like a spec and we still level to 60
BOOM even more profit.

just higher the teams and dont let them know we took advice from this stupid forum post. munny is munny.

we don't get dev team 'til we beat retail. So, til release, chill...
03/24/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Magicktrik
nah l2p bomkin is good

Nah, they are actually mediocre. Hybrids are at decent in PvP because of their ability to dabble in multiple roles, but they are terrible in PvE and will be right there at the bottom, in spite of you having decent gear and 'ability', with the DPS casters that don't have good gear and don't know how to play their class all that much.

L2P yourself.
classic could use alot more than remastered talents
03/24/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Tarregor
classic could use alot more than remastered talents

totally agree... like... a release? where the fvk is it so we can start slaughtering live?
03/24/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Yugibear
what everyone wants.

Why does everyone always insist on speaking for everyone else?
03/24/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Xerash
03/24/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Magicktrik
nah l2p bomkin is good

Nah, they are actually mediocre. Hybrids are at decent in PvP because of their ability to dabble in multiple roles, but they are terrible in PvE and will be right there at the bottom, in spite of you having decent gear and 'ability', with the DPS casters that don't have good gear and don't know how to play their class all that much.

L2P yourself.

When does dps really matter unless you are trying to speed run.
I would rather take a moonkin that doesnt die vs a high dps class that is prone to dying.
There are no hard enrages in classic and there are only 2 soft enrages which start to happen as raid members die..
People forgot how to raid.
03/26/2018 10:21 AMPosted by Tuathaa
<span class="truncated">...</span>

L2P yourself.

When does dps really matter unless you are trying to speed run.
I would rather take a moonkin that doesnt die vs a high dps class that is prone to dying.
There are no hard enrages in classic and there are only 2 soft enrages which start to happen as raid members die..
People forgot how to raid.

This.

Dps and healers also need to remember how to watch their aggro and stop worrying about toppings those meters and remember how to actually work as a team again.

Also your post reminded me of how back in Vanilla a skilled player meant more and was worth more than the gear they wore. I can’t wait for that again. The game became all about the gear and ilevel and forgot all about the skilled player.

And yep, a skilled player is who you preferred back in the day. A skilled player who knew how to properly play their class was much more useful as opposed to the player who was highly geared who didn’t know their class as well. One of the things I hated that changed as this game went through the years.
This is not a remaster its a return. No changes