New Guy Looking For Guild

Guild Recruitment
Just started playing wow looking for a fun guild with alot of active people. :)
Join Critical Error for Antorus and beyond...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any but Prefer Ranged
DPS/OS Tank

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

Prepi#1372
Scarlace#1424
Hello Loqhan!

I see that you are new to the gme and looking for a home.

Roll Initiative is a re roll guild horde side on the Zuljin server. We are currently recruiting levels 1-80 as lvl 80 is our cap right now. We have a progression schedule as far as leveling goes to help people get to level together and get to know each other while leveling and also do guild raids for the current cap we are at. For instance, we are capped at 80 now so we are doing level 80 raids (currently cleared Naxx and will be doing ICC this week).

If you are interested in getting to know some helpful and friendly people please add me at Jagermeifter#1410 on b-net or Jagermeifter#0282 on discord. Hope to hear from you soon!
The Order of Telkar is a new Horde guild that is forming on the Illidan-US Server! Our name is in honor of Telkar Doomhammer, Ogrim's father. The guild is founded by me and one other player. We are semi-casual, however we are planning on investing more time into the game and becoming more serious. Thankfully more time has presented itself and we'll be able to. We would love to soon start raiding as a guild, definitely when BFA launches. As a guild, our goals are to have fun and enjoy hanging out together. :)
We are a very Family-Friendly guild.
Feel free to reach out!
Our Discord:

https://discord.gg/z8jb42r

Our Email:

telkarguild@gmail.com

My Battletag:

Matt2099#1648
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey Loqhan,

I know how crazy it can be to enter a new MMO, especially one as as established at WoW.

While the guild I rep is a new guild we offer a deep well of knowledge as well as an active Discord with great people who will help out when available.

You can learn more about us here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326562

Hope to hear from you soon!