[A]8/11 974 Ret Pally LF Mythic Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild to progress on final bosses of ABT and move into BFA with. Below are my logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23376308

Comfortable with 2 or 3 raid nights a week.
Vocal in discord during boss fights with great understanding and knowledge of mechanics for a given encounter.
Able to have great survivability while pumping out more than respectable amount of damage.
11/11M (US48), 11/11M (US191) & 6/11M LFM

Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191)
- Holy Paladin
- Rogue
- No other current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesize (Weekend): Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST 6/11M (KG 30% KG)
- Raid Leader
- Will consider any exceptional players WITH MICS

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.
^
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST with optional heroic run on thursdays 830-1130pm est
  • Progression: 7/11M
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    ^
    [H][US][Kil'Jaeden] <Same> 10/11M. T/W/TH 6-9 PST. Semi-hardcore progression guild. Please see the link below for more information.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20756125410

Discord: chickn#4346 (preferred method of contact)
    Bnet: Chickn#1249
    Hey, I'd be interested in chatting with ya about our guild. One ret to another. Here is our guild info. Hit me up if you wanna chat.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Exotic+Raid+Plan
    I appreciate the replies! I'll get in touch if after I read up about your guilds I feel like it could be a nice fit.
    Vindicatum.com - 11/11M (T21) US 62 | US 31 (T20) | US 37 (T19) | US 50 (T18) | Icecrown Alliance
    NO Split runs
    NO Alts required
    NO Extended raid times
    NO Additional raid days

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
    • Balance Druid
    • Fury/Arms Warrior
    • WW Monk
    • Frost/UH DK
    • MULTI-CLASS Tank
    • Any and all players with exceptional logs are 100% in consideration

3-days a week - 10.5hrs (EST)
    Sun - 8pm - 12:15am EST
    Mon - 9pm - 12:15am EST
    Wed - 9pm - 12:15am EST

CONTACT
    Recruiter: Lup#11167 | GM: Arrow#1690 | Website: http://vindicatum.com | Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/icecrown/Vindicatum
    Vindicatum Highlights

Friendly and mature environment. We are an adult oriented guild with a member base comprised of college students and working professionals. Drama/raging is not tolerated and mutual respect is expected from everyone.

A long term guild with history behind it. Our guild has maintained a strong raid team since late 2006 with consistent leadership and low member turnover. We are more than just a guild, we are a community.

We raid 3 nights a week, 10.5 hours per week. We never go over the above listed times. Once the tier is cleared, you can expect to raid dramatically less, many times 1 day a week.

Progression based loot council system. We are committed to a system that is both ethical and equitable while helping us to achieve our goals. No DKP counting or fighting guild members in bid wars.

We love and encourage alts! Optional alt raids scheduled on off nights with strong leadership.

Off night shenanigans. Alt Raids, Old Raids, Mythic+, PvP, Transmog runs, etc.. are always happening at all times of the day.

Past achievements
    • ABT - US 62
    • ToS - US 31
    • NH - US 37 (World 8th Speed, World 6th Execution)
    • ToV - US 38
    • EN - US 46
    • HFC - US 55 (Multiple TOP 10 world HFC speed and execution ranks.)
    • BRF - US 116
    • SOO - US 45 (10m)
    • US ~200 Ra-Den and US ~245 Heroic Lei Shen
    • World ~75th Kil’Jaedan/Muru
    • World ~100 kills from SSC to Sunwell (all pre-nerf)
    • World ~100 Naxxramas Immortal
    • Realm first Obsidian Slayer/Magic Seeker/Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Logistics below, great community, semi-hardcore guild. Looking for more than someone who just logs on to raid, but someone who wants to do mythic+ and be a part of the (disfunctional) family.

Guild: The Tribunal
    Faction: Horde
    Progression: 8/11M
    Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sunday 8PM CST - 10:30PM CST
    Server: Uther/Runetotem Merged Realm (Low-Med pop)

Hit me up and I'll be happy to chat more at length with ya.

Btag: Harle#1556
    Discord: Harle#7358
    Hey there, would you be interested in faction changing at all? <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of melee DPS (Heal/Tank offspec a bonus). Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Not to sure if I'm willing to faction change.
    Hey there!

No faction change required, take a look at us if you're interested :)

++Keystone Raiders++ is a newly reformed Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad. Currently 9/11 Mythic with 50% pulls on Aggramar.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer.

Raid Times:

++Wednesday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

++Thursday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST ++(90%+ Attendance Required)++

++Sunday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

Recruiting:

All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.

Addons Used:

Angry Assignments / RCLootCouncil / DBM / WeakAuras

To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:

pingypong#1915 - Officer
    Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer
    iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader(edited)
    Hey Vohrr, got a discord tag I can message?
    ^
    Team [F]orce of the Eternal Kingdom Community on Proudmoore, Alliance side, is seeking recruits to join our community of raiders for Mythic Progression in Antorus. We are currently 10/11M. In ToS we completed the tier 9/9M. Our team raids Monday/Wed/Thurs-Mon, 8:30pm to 11:30pm Pacific. With an optional night-Tuesday.

Exceptional DPS will always be considered

About Eternal Kingdom and [F]orce:

Eternal Kingdom offers a multi-guild community formed in 2013 with the goal of making the world a better place. We create this atmosphere by committing to the three pillars on which our guild is founded. Read about them here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/

If our raid time does not meet your needs, EK offers many opportunities for raiding that you can review here: http://bit.ly/KGTeams. Come check out our wide variety of raiding opportunities with a large, active, and diverse community.

Beyond raiding, we offer legacy runs, charity events, and just a large amount of people to talk to or do stuff with. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect, fun, and we are always looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Rage-holics need not apply.

About you:

You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in heroic and/or mythic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables.

Come check out the guild and our team at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

CPJazzMan#1875 / Mark#9033 (Discord)
    Imagine how refreshing a change of scenery and transfer to Horde on Mal'Ganis would be (paladins look so much cuter as blood elves)!

We're looking to add another melee DPS to our raid (and our healers would LOVE you for your wisdom!)

<Enigma> is currently 9/11 M Antorus (with Agrammar to 11%)

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say KAT sent you in the "more info" box so we know how you found us!

Outside of raid we offer the following:
    - Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
    - Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
    - Saturday @ 7:00pm PST Mythic Alt Antorus run (we run this in conjunction with a guild on Blackrock)
    - Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
    - M+ Key sales
    - We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
    - TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
    - There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105