DPS Warrior LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Sargeras server. Alliance, Item level 935, kind of low. Looking for mostly mythic plus and pvp.
Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you
Join Critical Error for Antorus and beyond...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any but Prefer Ranged
DPS/OS Tank

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

Prepi#1372
Scarlace#1424
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856