Mythic Raider LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone! I am currently looking to return to raiding, I've recently had to take a few months off of playing WOW due to a health issue. I've recovered from that and are looking to find a new home for myself and my characters! I'm a very dedicated player and raider, I'll play to the best of my ability in order to help get the group a kill.

I'll list my info below.

Times:
Fri: 10 p.m. - 3 a.m. EST
Sat: 10 p.m. - 3 a.m. EST
Sun - Fri: 8 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Not Available Tuesdays

Current EXP:
EN 7/7 M CE
NH 7/10 M
ToS 5/9 M
Antorus 11/11 H

I'm looking to raid on my Hunter he is currently 946 ilvl 11/11H.
I also have a alt rogue 917.
And a alt Boomkin 912.

If you think I would be a great fit for your guild please feel free to drop me a post on here or add my real ID, thank you!

Real ID: Wishkins#1359
Boop!
<H> US Zul'jin 6/11M 11/11H LFM

We Are Disband on Zul'jin

We raid Sundays/Mondays 8 PM PST - 11 PM PST (11 PM EST - 2 AM EST)
Wednesays is an off night and optional at 8 PM PST - 11 PM PST (11 PM EST - 2 AM EST).

Current Tier Progression:
7/7M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge
3/3M Trial of Valor Cutting Edge
7/10M Nighthold
6/9M ToS
5/11M 11/11H Antorus

Past Progression:
13/13M HFC Cutting Edge

If interested please fill out an application and contact one of the following officers:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnaotpKVFGNWHUCcWKpfSxuxFrDXRFyaBFzWOTmtcoKuA9KA/viewform

Decapitated (MetalBill#11496)
Sprucewayne (Sprucewayne#11591)
Nimph (Spleege#1286)
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(8/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 10-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
Hello! I saw your LFG post and thought you might be a good fit for <Team Mixed Signals> a one night a week, mythic progression team. Here’s a little bit about us, our app is short- feel free to check us out and send your info to us via the app so we can get in touch with you!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (optional, non progression raids Mondays 9-11pm CT)

Background: We raid one night a week- 4 hours of progression raiding. We are all adult players, 21+. Although we only have one night of raiding, that doesn’t mean we don’t do other game related activities together. We are constantly running M+, doing weekend events, and we have our optional Monday night raid that we use to do sale runs, normal/heroic raids, achievements, and alt raids.

Recruitment: LF1-2M dps/healers. Non mage DPS/ Non priest healer.

Requirements: 950+ item level, mythic xp, 90% attendance, and ability to do mechanics successfully repeatedly.

Progression: 6/11M ABT

Contact/ Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/
boop boop
Looking for people for now and BFA.

Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 5/11M

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
About Hallowed Ground of <Regency>
Hallowed Ground is one of several raid teams within <Regency> and has been together for four years. As a weekend mythic raid team, our focus is mythic progression without sacrificing the fun. We realize real life happens from time to time and we like to remain flexible with our raiders while also doing our best to push content with a limited 6 hours a week raiding schedule.
Progression
5/9M Tomb of Sargeras
5/11M Antorus
Raid Times
Friday & Saturday, 11:00pm-2:00am CST
Recruitment Needs
<Regency> has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.
For our most current roster needs, please visit our site: http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/

Death Knight - Frost/Unholy (hybrid preferred)
Demon Hunter - Havoc (hybrid preferred)
Druid - Balance (hybrid preferred)
Hunter - MM
Mage - Fire
Monk - WW (hybrid preferred)
Priest - Shadow/Disc (hybrid preferred)
Rogue
Shaman - Enhancement
Warlock - Affliction
Warrior - Arms/Fury (hybrid preferred)

*(hybrid preferred) denotes a desire for a viable multi-role player (DPS+heal spec, DPS+tank spec, etc. If applying as a hybrid, please include logs for both viable specs.*

If you think you'd be a good fit and are eager to join our team, please apply on our Discord <https://discord.gg/jetmdFy> and specify your interest in R05 Hallowed Ground. Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.
<Regency> Perks
- Large, active community (multiple raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- Active Discord chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs
Contact
Raid Leader: Railyn#1634
Recruitment Officer: LeiaJade#1551
Hello everyone I am still searching for a home!
Bump to the top.