Semi-casual warlock LF new home.

Guild Recruitment
I'm currently in a guild that has one tight nit group that raids & does most other things together. I have a hard time getting them to run anything with me. But, most of the time there's not many people online when I am as it is. I work 3rd shift, so it's hard to be on during regular peak times. I used to raid somewhat progressively in previous expacs. But, that ended about 3 years ago when I started the new night job. I'm looking for a fairly big guild that has quite a few people on at nearly all times. During the work week I'm usually on in the mornings to early afternoon, sometimes early evenings. Fridays & Saturdays are my 2 nights off, so I get most major things like raids & mythic pluses done then. I also enjoy completing achievements in general, although I avoid most things pvp related. My goal for the last few months of this expacs are to clear heroic Antorus (currently I've cleared normal & killed 3 heroic bosses in Antorus), try to knock out the achievement for completing a +15 Mythic (Currently the highest I've completed is +2ing a 12) & maybe complete Glory of the Hellfire Raider from Draenor. (So hard find people willing to do this kinda thing on any server.) Living in FL, so the closer to that general area for a server, the better to minimize lag. (Currently on Staghelm & my latency is great despite the datacenter being in Chicago.) Hope I haven't rambled on too long, looking forward to hearing from helpful & friendly people. My battle tag is Shs#1574 if you'd like to contact me in game. I guess I should have mentioned for the people here looking for full time raid memebers, I can't really commit to that most night. I literally work 10pm to 7am EST Sunday night through Friday morning. And some Saturdays I go out of town to enjoy my one full day of the week off. I don't have the schedule availability to raid a typical night schedule.
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums
https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.