Looking for fresh guild

Guild Recruitment
Just got back into the WOW. Raided in Seige and a few others, then burned out. Currently 949 and only due to my buddy's raiding guild taking me through heroic. Love the game and like to kill !@#$e. Not the best raider but not the worst. I only play Destro Lock even though the Lock is a dying breed. I man a few others for time passing. Looking for a starter guild to run some normals and move on up. Its hard to do content that requires dungeons and stuff when you have only a few in guild. In no hurry just like to play. Don't care for guilds BS and hate bossy %^- peeps, I'm to old for that. If you need some support and a guy that likes to do stuff I'm available. Not gonna try out and I have no logs.......so........

I have my own guild that I mess in at the moment.

Currently Alliance but would love to move back HORDE
Hello Marletha,

I'm sure you'd fit well with us. We're Horde, have been around for several years now and maintain a casual environnement, so no trials and logs are required. We also have members that are dead set on playing Demo lock and Survival hunter, but we honestly don't care, people play this game to have fun (at least in our guild). If you're interested, I'll leave our spam below. We already run heroic, but I don't see a problem with that, unless you insist on going through normal mode with your new guild first.

You can also contact me directly (my Btag is Mortel#1814).

==================

All That Remains is a Horde guild on the Skullcrusher/BlackDragonFlight/Guldan connected server group that focuses on a casual, no pressure raid environment. Our Guild has been together since August 2009 and have formed a fun community of people who attend each other's weddings and we hold annual guild meet-ups and we host Lan events (ATRLan.net) Our raid team is made up of players who are in their late twenties to late 50's and just want a relaxed environment.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday, 7:30pm to 11:00pm EST

We are 11/11 Heroic in Antorus and 1/11 Mythic in Antorus. Our raid doesn't have attendance requirements so we range from 15 to 20 people any given week. To keep loot distribution fair, we use a EPGP system that rewards points based on time spent in the raid, this is to ensure that the people who are here the most get gear first to help the raid team continue to progress.

We are looking for DPS to fill our ranks out so we can continue our weekly heroic clears and progress into Mythic content when attendance permits.

If you are interested please contact one of our recruiting officers listed below:
Ansky#1262
Varibash#1421

or check us out at ATRGamers.com we look forward to hearing from you

========================

Good luck in your guild search!
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need! Also, it'd be cool to have a fellow Destro Lock to talk with.

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 6/11M with Antorus, with Kin'garoth at 18%
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
Hi! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so we can talk :) Zeeli#11944
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Greetings! We are <Floor Tanks> and we are a recently xferred in guild! We moved to Illidan from a Server which was dying in order to build a strong mythic core on the largest horde server in NA! We have mythic experience both as raiders and leaders! 9 of us xferred or are xferring here together! We have strong players and the guild is looking to pick up on this new server with a core ready to stomp out some mythic kills!

Guilds Current Prog: 11/11H

Current Largest Needs!:
-Currently Everything But Tanks!

Raid Schedule:
-Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST
-Optional Alt runs on Monday from 9pm-12am PST

What we're looking for:
-Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.)
-Good attitude
-Willingness to learn

Plz contact me in game if interested

BTAG: CHUGSBLEACH#1280
Hey guys Chad the intern here and pure athletes is now recruiting we are 5/11m horde on area 52 tuse and thurs 830 to 1130 est if these times work for you would love to chat more sparkytiz#1491
A few good prospects here. Nothing in my post states I am a mythic or top 100 raider. I appreciate the guild recruitment spam but I am looking for some guys that are progressing and learning. I am a previous raider like I said......not great but not terrible. I die and resurrect to continue the fight. Please keep posting I know I can fit somewhere.
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hey Marletha,

I saw you wanted 2 things: #1: A fresh guild! Which we are! #2: HORDE! Which we aren't. LOL.

But.. I'm still going to give you my sales pitch cause.. well, you never know! ;)

So.. here we go.. Hi! I go by Oopsydaisy in the guild <Malice in Wonderland> here on US- Lightbringer, I am an officer as well as a title I gave myself (rofl), the "Social Director Extraordinaire," plus I'm the recruiter.

We are a very small guild, as we are building up! There are like.. 91 characters in the guild, but I'm certain many are peoples alts. On weekends the most I've seen are 12 people on at a time, BUT that's how we want it! We want it to be small because we feel you can get lost in big guilds.. We like the closeness and the intimacy that you get from a small guild.. :)

We aren't raiding YET. We plan to raid in BFA, yes. But right now, we have a ton of people who aren't geared and who have not raided before that want to raid. So this is our plan: on Sat. 4/28 @ 7pm PST (we're a west coast server) we will be running N Nighthold to teach everyone how not only: a) raid together, but: b) raid. From there, we'll got up on the "food chain" so to speak! :)

We do a lot of other things, too! I know I typed a lot, I'm sorry! I tend to ramble! Lawl :P But here is my guild forum spam, if you'd like to give it a read:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762136277

If you have ANY questions... please HMU at:
B.NET: boxcarbinny#11862
DISCORD: boxcarbinny#0033

Hope to hear from you soon!
-Oopsy
If you don't mind a lil' horde re-roll action (and it sounded like you may be up for it), we've got a re-roll guild on Area 52 still going through the leveling process. Once we hit max level, we plan on hitting those raids from the start and see how far we can go before BFA drops. We're all about learning and growing together.

If that sounds interesting, here's the link to our recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762186111

Good luck with the guild hunt!
Howdy My Man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

I am working on this guild to make it an awesome community. we have people who are interested in all aspects of wow like raid nights, battle pet tournaments, dueling tournaments, achievement runs, Brawler's Guild night and more. We have a weekly gathering to hang out and do larger group actives every Wednesday-Saturday at 7:30pm CST.
We also offer something to get people into more advanced end game content like Mythic +s and Raiding. I go through and help people get better at the game, what to look out for and get them on their feet as raiders. If ya choose that you want to push into it further I will help you find the right group for you to raid Mythic Content. You don't even need to be a part of the guild, feel free to just drop by our Discord server and hang out.

https://discord.gg/RQsrbaD

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on Bnet or preferably Discord.
And have a wonderful day!

GM-
(Bnet) -Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545

Recruitment Officer-
(Bnet) - Deckayed#1911
(Disc) - Deckayed#6501
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hi check us out if you want, we are recruiting, we raid 2 night a week maybe a 3rd if everyone has time, (Friday and Saturday are our main raid night 8pm est) We are mix of older players that have played since Vanilla or BC and a few younger players.

The Forgotten is currently recruiting to fill it's raid team. We are currently doing heroic Antorus and are looking forward to moving forward as a group into BFA. We are also recruiting for M+ pvp, heroics and questing. Raid times are Friday and Saturday at 8pm EST. For more info or contact Ainamaf, Deatha or Deahnna in game My btag is sighmoon#1896
Still looking havnt found a good match for me oh well.
Marletha,

Take a minute and check out my recruitment post, I think you'd fit in well with us:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762206394

You can come to the dark side, enjoy current content in an adult(ish) atmosphere and get ready for some BfA. Send me a pm if you'd like to talk. Hope to hear from you soon.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Please check us out. Though we are not as big as some other communities here we have been together gaming for 5 years. We have a solid core of gamers from various other games and are looking to develop our WOW interests within our community. We primarily run an Alliance side Guild on Bloodhoof but have a Horde faction set up as well for those who have interest in either one.

I could go on and on about all the reasons to join us but will let our Guild Spam tell it for us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762136108

Our main Website is here if you desire more info: http://knightwardens.enjin.com/

If you have a personal question here is my Bnet: Brew29#1150

I hope you give us a look at but wish you the best in wherever you find a home
Hello!
<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon, we’re new to the Horde side!) is looking for players to join us in Battle for Azeroth.
The goal is to build a 2/9/3(then go beyond) raid team to hit the ground running in BfA. In the meantime some casual raiding, keystones, and achievement events will take the place of progression AtBT.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment Needs:
Blood DK (priority)
Warlock (priority)
Hunter (priority)
Balance (priority)
Spriest (priority)
Resto Druid (Priority)
Although these are priority everything is negotiable.

Guild Goal: Although our focus will be AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners.
After a Tier is finished and heroic is on farm we can most certainly dip our toes in the water but the main focus is AotC.

Who we want: Mature players who wish to be part of a guild community and fill our green chat and Discord!
Raiders who can be fun and positive while working to kill bosses.
Players who are dedicated in being competitive with their class ranks and willing to learn together the new challenges BfA will offer. We won't be server first but don't want to be server last either.
Raid attendance is important but as an adult guild we have jobs, families, and understand that real life does happen(great graphics, sometimes rough gameplay).

For a more in-depth look please visit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ44egqOr8dg5ma4jcN2rq5N2Yryp2-sDeNjTbzjFaLITLHQBvYQaAnlYQZB-A50DYF9iSWNiknug1C/pub

Contact info: Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord(preferred): Aureil#6653