960 Assassination Rogue LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
About me:
I'm 28 years old and I've been playing Wow on and off since vanilla. I'm an easy going guy with a competitive mind set when it comes to raiding. Looking to join a semi-hardcore guild and be part of the core team. I haven't been parsing on this character lately. Here's a link to my sims: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/jbJaJsSkufmdEHni2dkbDk

I usually pull about 1.6-1.8mil dps on ST fights. Also willing to update my parses if needed.

Other games:
-Stuck in diamond in OW (currently plat)
-Pubg

Experience:
-2/11M, 11/11H

Preferred:
-Horde
-Time/Day: Tues/Weds/Thurs starting at 7-9pm PST

Reply here or message me at jayvilla#1362
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103, if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
Hey Fonzi, thanks for the reply, the link is not working.
Hey man hit me up if interested in some late night raiding

Guild: Late Night Shenanigans - (Thrall)
Faction: :horde: HORDE :horde:
Raid Times/Days: Tues /Wed/Thurs 11pm - 1am Pacific
Cleared: 8/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Spike#1105, Disco#1502
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/thrall/Late%20Night%20Shenanigans
Needs: Holy Priest or Resto Druid, Melee DPS (Rogue/Ret Pally) Ranged dps (spriest, boomchicken, hunter preferred) Exceptional applicants will always be considered even if we are not recruiting your class/spec
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Any ranged dps class
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiter.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
We are definetly looking for like minded raider to fit into our core team to finish legion strong as well as into BFA. Also Sent you an add on bnet kcin#1645

<MokRah> US Arthas - Horde Current Progression: 9/11Mythic Antorus

Raid Times: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 8-11pm Eastern time.

About us:

<MokRah> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Arthas. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds. Our roots were established back in Hellfire Citadel ; since then we have become one of the more consitant raid teams on Arthas We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Not only are we looking for core members to finish off legion but to have core spots filled for BFA. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression, Minimum Requirements: We are looking for players with prior raid experience as we are all experienced raiders ourselves. That being said being able to make raid times is a must.

Recruitment Needs:

-Holy Paladin

-Rogue (Sub or Assasin)

-Mage

What we provide to our raiders:

-Discord

-Repairs

-Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers

-A relaxed and social raiding environment

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Contacts:

-kcin#1645

If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please get at me or any officer in b.net
[H][US][Tichondrius]

<Karazhan Chess Club> is looking to recruit for mythic progression raids. Raid Times: Tues/Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm PST. 3/11M Ant currently looking for a Monk or priest healer and Ranged dps for Mythic. Will also consider skilled players in all roles. Dps who apply should be able to do at least 1.4m dps on Garothi worldbreaker. 940+ ilvl prefered

We are fun loving, laid back players that enjoy progressing at a steady pace. We joke around during farm content and settle down for progression. If you enjoy anime and other video games such as PoE, Seige, Diablo 3, Pubg, Civ 5 you'll enjoy your stay. We also enjoy doing mythic plus keys and have pushed into the 20s. Add me on Bnet #Dass1556 or Cousineric-Tichondrius to talk.

Loot: We use RClootcouncil and give gear based out on highest upgrades to each person.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Ex Inferno>'s Team Red is recruiting dps for mythic progression. We're a laid back group of tight-knit players on Area 52 horde and we're 5/11M. We raid 9pm-12am EST on fri/sat. All that we ask in our team is that you share the laid back attitude that we do, you always try to improve yourself as a player, and work with the team to further progress.

High Priority
Feral Druid
Enhancement Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Retribution Paladin

Medium Priority
BM/MM Hunter
Rogue

<Ex Inferno> is a very active community that has four raid teams within it and offers offnight normal and heroic raids for extra gear/alts. You can find many people wanting to run keys all the time and a list of people who run +16s as their lower end keys. We also other guild events connected to micro holidays to bring the community together and have a bit of fun. We hope that you will consider us at <Ex Inferno> - Area 52

Contact Info:
audball#11105
Im sorry, but try this link it should work https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103#1
<Comedy> is a brand new alliance guild on Stormrage. We are looking for skilled players to do Mythic progression for next expansion. We will also likely be clearing heroic Antorus weekly for those that want to go. We are excited to build this guild and meet new players on this realm!

Server: Stormrage-PvE
Timezone: EST (East coast)
Realm Population: Full

Raiding info:
In BfA we will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday, 7PM est to 10PM est.
Heroic clears on Friday

Contact info:
Arbuckle-Stormrage (GM) Permburu#11129
Peabody-Stormrage (Co-GM) RobotGigolo#1608

Arbuckle#1492 on Discord

Thanks for giving our post a read and I hope to hear from you! Have a great day!
We're always looking for exceptional players, who are dedicated and push themselves to be the best.

About Us:

<Did it for Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion. The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic. Loot is distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade via RClootcouncil.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our raiding roster and would like to begin raiding Mythic Antorus ASAP.

Recruitment is currently open for heroic/mythic raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic.

Past Progression:

Tier 18: US 76th
Tier 17: US 77th
Tier 16: US 72nd 25 man
Tier 15: US 68th 25 man
Tier 14: 6/6H 6/6H 3/4H
Tier 13: US 45th 25 man heroic/ US 11th 10 man heroic
Tier 12: US 28th 25 man heroic
Tier 11: US 30th 25 man heroic
Tier 10: US 92nd
Tier 9: US 264
Tier 8: US 97

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/malfurion/Did+it+for+Whitney/rating.tier8
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Did+it+for+Whitney/rating.tier15_25
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Group+Therapy/rating.tier16_25

Raid Times:

Tues, Wed, Thurs 10pm - 1am (Est)

Alt raids will be ran on the weekends and other off nights.

Trial Expectations

- Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 940 ilvl and have at least
- 11/11 Heroic experience.
- Have a strong understanding of the raid encounters Mythic/Heroic
- 90% Attendance
- Open to criticism

(Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players)

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Contact Information

Trudyn#1665
Jaythakilla#1129