Returning 975+ War LF Mythic Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
What I'm Looking For! (This is mostly for BFA since this tier is basically over)

Faction: Horde or Alliance (If alliance I would like access to a sales group whether through a guild or top alliance players. It's what I currently do on horde to make the gold)

Raid Availability: Sun-Thurs 5-11 PM EST <<<< Please don't miss this.

Days a Week: 2-3 days any amount of hours.

My Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/murderlnc (progression logs, haven't done farm/parse runs)

Progression: 9/9M ToS (top 50 US) 8/11 M ABT (top 22 US before break)
As stated/seen above I killed 8/11 and fully progressed Aggramar Mythic in December 2017, 4 months ago. Not really looking to re-progress through this tier (have sub 5% pulls on Argus as well within the last couple weeks with pugs). I had to take a break due to a sudden work promotion (successor, so no more promotions in the future). My old guild raided until 12:30 AM and I can only go until 11:00PM to keep a healthy schedule. If things align or slightly align feel free to post. I obviously left out lots of information about myself, that can be said in an application or discussion after further interest. I have many geared alts, although I have mained and enjoy my Warrior the most, I have had to maintain alts for split raids and enjoy playing them so another class isn't out of the question.

I'm looking for a skilled atmosphere. Ranking doesn't really matter as long as it aligns with the amount of hours spent raiding. Top 150 is preferred unless you raid 1-2 days a week. I don't really care about getting Cutting Edge this tier. It would be the tier in 10+ raids I haven't gotten it but I raid for the atmosphere and gameplay, not the achievements. Thank you for your Time.

Make sure you leave your Battle Tag here and DETAILED info about your guild or a website/wowforum post link etc.,If I'm unclear on what you are about then it's unlikely I will respond. Thanks for your time!
Players Against Humanity is a guild that was formed after multiple people taking breaks at certain points of the expansion but are ready to take the next expansion by storm acquiring Cutting Edge in all tiers. Almost all of our raiders have Cutting Edge experience from Emerald Nightmare, and some of us have it for Tomb of Sargeras as well. The way we plan on preparing ourselves for BfA is by working on gearing our characters and getting our feet wet in mythic content while possibly obtaining CE for Antorus as well (depending on how many players that we can acquire.) I strongly recommend anyone who has CE experience in any tier to apply as we are looking for all roles.

Raid times are T/W/TH 8:30-11:30 EST and for the time being we may only raid 2 days maximum until we can acquire 20 people. Keep in mind that we are a new forming guild, which although it can seem discouraging because you don't jump into mythic content right away, it also a great start for someone who wants t to start a new character, is just coming back to the game, or someone who wants to be part of a guild from the very beginning and being able to say you watched a guild flourish from forming to cutting edge material.

Please feel free to add me and the other officers :

Legacy#1913
Rocker#1491
Nickdalton#1872
Lamue#1936
Top Side
Top again
^
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55
To the start
^
Hello Murder,

As I'm sure you know:

We're already Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA. Currently we are consistently pushing sub 20% P3 Argus and expect a kill in the upcoming weeks.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 10/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
Hello! You sound great for us, I would love to see your logs. December#1358

Here's some info about our guild:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/The+Resilient
<The Resilient> is an 8/11 M Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are a laid back group of mature adult nerds who are focused on clearing Antorus.

Our main goal is for WoW to be a fun and relaxing time. We like to maintain a friendly and respectful atmosphere in our raids while sticking to our 6-hour raiding schedule while still clearing in a timely manner.

We are looking for strong raiders to fill in a couple spots for people who have had life interrupt their gaming fun. We want players who enjoy raiding and challenge above all else but may not want to or don't have the time to raid dozens of hours per week.

Progression Schedule:
Days (3): Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
Hours: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST/6:00 PM – 8 PM PST

Farm Schedule:
Days (1): Tuesday
Hours: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST/6:00 PM – 8 PM PST

Contacts:
BNET: Laolis#1620, December#1358, Jairou#1839, AlluraRaiyne#1298
In-game message: Torvonn/Torvdaddy, Ráiyne, Krungey, Kwlpp, Decembersnow, or Jairou
Please have logs ready, and plan to raid with us at least one night in the week as a trial.
good luck with your search brother
Thanks blazing
Currently looking for a full time warrior!

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM @ sgmx#0801 , or add me on real id Deism#1427
^
Up!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
^
<Shared Fate>
7/11M XP! A new forming Mythic guild looking for players with the mentality and experience going into BFA to clear in a timely manner while not extending raid times / hours the times will be 8:30-12 EST Tues-Wens-Thurs Recruiting all roles. Out guild had a falling out so we decided to push our own guild into the works. Our other officer is 10/11M with Argus pulls. We are looking to finish as much as we can in Legion and hit BFA hard. If you're interested please either post or add me on bnet Uvax#11146
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE