969 R Druid w/ offspec LFG

Guild Recruitment
3/11M looking for a guild that is atleast 6-7/11M.

Working on Boomy/Feral offspec rn, still new to healing.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/wildbubbus
still new so don't judge but heroic parc's look decent.

I want CE, and will do anything for it.

Prefer to stay horde, have BiS leggo's btw
We are alliance and should be 5/11M after Monday. Been raiding mythic for 2 weeks since the rebuild:

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
4/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Resto Druid
Fire/Frost Mage
Boomkin

Medium:

Afflic Warlock
Ele Sham with Resto offspec
Feral Druid

Low:

Marks Hunter
Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with mythic raiding experience. We are also farming heroic ABT to help returning mythic players gear up and prep.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello!

<murlocs> @ Mal'ganis [H] is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a newly formed NYC based guild with monthly meetups IRL. We're aiming to bring back guild community passions that seem lost years ago. Our main goal is Building a Community > Progression

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Progression Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
Casual (farm) Off-Tier: Weds/Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there. I'm an officer in <reformed> on Zul'jin. We're looking to pick up an rdruid. Hit me up on bnet if you want to chat. 10/11m m/tu/th 8-11est raid. Gonzo#1399
04/15/2018 06:24 PMPosted by Gonzobear
Hey there. I'm an officer in <reformed> on Zul'jin. We're looking to pick up an rdruid. Hit me up on bnet if you want to chat. 10/11m m/tu/th 8-11est raid. Gonzo#1399
Yo I'd love to talk tried adding u to btag im that weird accent bubbuswow#1328 one
Predominant [H] - Illidan
Server: Illidan-US (HORDE)
Established: 2011

We were top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Night Hold. We took a break until we decided to form again 4/9/18 where our core is 5/11M-9/11M. Predominant is 11/11H first week. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Thursday and Fridays 8:30PM CST to 11:30PM CST. Tuesday and Wednesday we run Mythic+ keys. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
Hey there! I represent Unappeasable, a 6/11 M guild on Tichondrius looking for new players for mythic progression. We have two raid teams, our core team that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 PST and a new team that raids from 9:30-12:30 PST on Saturday nights. My btag is Goldenbear#1538, add me if you’d be interested so we can talk about a spot for you to come trial!
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. We are currently in need of highly skilled dps as well as a healer (Resto Druid, or Resto Shaman, or Holy Priest). These will be core positions, of course.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

Please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (4/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (8/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
We're Alliance. If you can get past that, hit me up!
-
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
<Storm> 9/11M is currently recruiting .

<Storm> is an adult legacy guild on Sargeras, formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, we've consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout its history. We later relocated to Sargeras in search of additional talent.

Our main raid days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 7p-10p server (CST). Mondays are 7p-10p server but are optional.

Our guild progression is below:

Antorus the Burning Throne - 9/11M 11/11H

Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M

Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)

Trial of Valor - 2/3M

Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

--

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks - CLOSED

Healers - Exceptional Holy Paladin only (medium priority)

Melee DPS - Exceptional Applicants Only (low priority)

Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest / Balance Druid / Marksmanship Hunter / Frost-Fire Mage (high priority)

We use RC LootCouncil consisting of all officers / role leads as well as 1-2 rotating raid members per week to distribute loot.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild. Several of our raid members are more mature and have jobs, families and real life to sometimes attend to. Our average age is 20s - 30s range. We have also have a laid back raiding atmosphere but still like to get content cleared so we expect prior preparation and quick adjustments to any mistakes being made on encounters.

Raiding Requirements:

75+ traits in any weapon / spec being used for Mythic Farm or Progression.
(Obtaining AP at this point is a joke so if you don't have this then don't apply).

Optimal legendaries for your main spec
(Waking Essences and playing the game in general should have given you these by now).

Previous Mythic raiding experience.
(We are not currently accepting anyone without prior mythic raid experience).

Semi-quick learning curve in terms of learning encounter mechanics and executing instructions given by raid leader and officers.

Must be at least 18 years of age.

Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary.

Willing to take constructive criticism and correct mistakes within a couple pulls.

Come to raid with a positive attitude and willingness to be engaged with the group.

Able to attend 80% of the raids per month.

--

Our application (required by anyone interested in joining) can be found at this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-9IfLqkCOQmBg3Z7SOCCCqyg6ZCzthoALXvDo_W-G4WaJLA/viewform

If you do not receive a response back via btag / discord within 2-3 days of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

Please fill out an application and then contact me directly via battle tag by adding Rynzler#11268. You can also reach me via discord direct message by adding Rynzler#2573. You can also add Panhu#11240 to btag as well.
Guild: <Arch Dominus> - Stormrage [US]
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Times: 10:30pm - 12:30am EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
Cleared: 4/11M
In game recruitment Contact: Nysro#1640

Needs: We are currently recruiting "2" core spots!
- Resto Druid
- Boomkin or Mage or Ele Sham

We are also looking for Raiders that cant commit to every raid night that we can make as backups to bring in from time to time especially to get them their kills on farm bosses. People have real lives and do miss raids from time to time so the opportunities are there.

Wowprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Arch+Dominus