[H][HYJAL] <RESISTANCE> 10/11 ABT

Guild Recruitment
About us:
<Resistance> is an established raiding guild looking for experienced raiders for our Mythic progression team. The team fosters both a good level of competitive drive and sense of humor. Most raiders have been around since Vanilla/BC and thus have a wealth of knowledge for new and veteran players. We are looking for committed raiders who can guarantee their attendance to the raids.

Culture:
We contain a group of mature raiders who have a passion for mythic progression, we aim to provide a drama free and relaxed environment to raid in. We take suggestions seriously and encourage communication between members and officers. We monitor raider’s performance, attitude, and provide them with constructive feedback if necessary.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 7:00pm – 9:00PM PST
Friday 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST
Saturday 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST
Wednesday: Is our farm night (optional but highly recommended)
Friday & Saturday: Progression nights. (Currently extending on Aggramar so Wednesdays are off days until further notice)

Previous and current progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor - 3/3N | 3/3H | 3/3M
Nighthold - 10/10N | 10/10H | 9/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N | 9/9H | 8/9M
Antorus - 11/11N | 11/11H | 10/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:
> Tanks: Death Knight/Monk/Druid(High)
> Healers: Pally(HIGH)/Priest(low)
> Melee: Rogue/Monk/DH (HIGH)
> Ranged: Druid (High)
(We will consider all exceptional applicants, even if your class isn’t specifically listed)
WE DO NOT RECRUIT FOR THE BENCH!

How to contact us:
If you would like to join Resistance or have any questions please add the battle tags below:

Recruitment Officer: Litebright#1533 (Shredder) *Discord: Nudesornah#8890*
Guild leader: CKBEAST#1849 (Pookki)
Officers: Bear#1696 (Seiton) & Drood#11188 (Brèwslèe)
Bump!
Looking for some solid dps, core spots open!
In need of some MDPS!
Where are those leet dps at? Still looking
Good morning, still looking for a few awesome dps for this weeks agg progression!
Still looking for bodies for our core mythic progression roster!
Where are those PHAT mythic raiders at?
Where they at tho?
Hello shredder, my Druid is exp 9/11m with 8/11m kills. Guardian, only missing lady and the child. I also have a DH that I can dps with that is not locked out this week if you want to trial me. I know aggramar and Argus are a whole nother level of difficulty but I am a quick learner and downed 6/11m my first week in mythic ABT.
Jingle bells
Where them phat boys at?
Looking loooking
Looking for some friends
04/20/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Grandpânties
Hello shredder, my Druid is exp 9/11m with 8/11m kills. Guardian, only missing lady and the child. I also have a DH that I can dps with that is not locked out this week if you want to trial me. I know aggramar and Argus are a whole nother level of difficulty but I am a quick learner and downed 6/11m my first week in mythic ABT.

Please add me on discord or b tag.
God of war is lit boys
EvilBoomy#1326 Interested
Gotta love ads
Thick thighs save lives
Leg day was lit