Looking for a casual guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: PACIFIC TIME ZONE, AVAILABLE ALL DAYS AROUND 7:00 PM-9:30 PM (I AM NOT A CONSISTENT PLAYER THOUGH)
2. Server preference: ANY
3. Faction preference: HORDE
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: CASUAL
5. Current progression/experience: LITTLE EXPERIENCE
6. Recent logs (if available): I DON’T KNOW WHAT LOGS ARE.
7. Contact info: HERE, OR ADDING BATTLETAG (PootieLuffy#11437)
8. Anything else: Hello all, I hope that you are having a great day so far. I am looking to join a guild to make some good friends who simply enjoy playing together. I am an adult with a steady job and outside life, so I don’t have all the time in the world to play unfortunately. I really enjoy questing, and I would love to get into the PVP world. Also, I am relatively new to the game. I understand the basics, but I would love to learn more about the complexities to this game from a patient and friendly guild. I’m looking to join a kind, easy going group who treats WOW as a fun game; I unfortunately would not be of much help to hardcore gamers. I am open to role play guilds, as I think that could be really neat too. All in all, I hope you consider me for your group; if you would like an easy going member, who is eager to learn and help out however possible, I’m your guy.

My characters...
Lvl 3 hunter
Lvl 110 warrior
Lvl 110 shaman
Lvl 110 rogue
Lvl 110 death knight
Join Critical Error for Antorus and beyond...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any but Prefer Ranged
DPS/OS Tank

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

Prepi#1372
Scarlace#1424
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a *%*!#@!!.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
Hello Jamie!

I see that you are looking for a new guild.

Roll Initiative is a re roll guild horde side on the Zuljin server. We are currently recruiting levels 1-80 as lvl 80 is our cap right now. We have a progression schedule as far as leveling goes to help people get to level together and get to know each other while leveling and also do guild raids for the current cap we are at. For instance, we are capped at 80 now so we are doing level 80 raids (currently cleared Naxx and will be doing ICC this week).

If you are interested in getting to know some helpful and friendly people please add me at Jagermeifter#1410 on b-net or Jagermeifter#0282 on discord. Hope to hear from you soon!
The Order of Telkar is a new Horde guild that is forming on the Illidan-US Server! Our name is in honor of Telkar Doomhammer, Ogrim's father. The guild is founded by me and one other player. We are semi-casual, however we are planning on investing more time into the game and becoming more serious. Thankfully more time has presented itself and we'll be able to. We would love to soon start raiding as a guild, definitely when BFA launches. As a guild, our goals are to have fun and enjoy hanging out together. :)
We are a very Family-Friendly guild.
Feel free to reach out!
Our Discord:

https://discord.gg/z8jb42r

Our Email:

telkarguild@gmail.com

My Battletag:

Matt2099#1648
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856