5/11 M Havoc/Veng DH LF 2 DAY GUILD

Guild Recruitment
5/11M 970-980 depending on gearset Havoc/Veng DH LF a similarly progressed or slightly more Alliance guild. Usually parse 90% on most fights. I am available at or after 8 pm est. ONLY looking for a 2 day guild ranging from 4-6 hours weekly . I am looking for a guild to finish Legion with and head strong into BfA. I prefer to stay on Stormrage but I am open to most servers for the right fit. Currently 4.5k raider io so would prefer if guild does m+ (at high levels 24-25+), but alliance :(.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/cereav
Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Cereav
Have 2 viable alts atm

965-970 arms/prot with 4 piece https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Rafeeno
960 blood no tier ;( https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Raaf

Add me on bnet at Rafeeno#1725 or Rafeeno#7524 on disc
ONLY IF GUILD RAIDS 2 DAYS A WEEK :)
Hello -- We're currently recruiting DPS and you fit what we're currently looking for. We're 8/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. PST (8:30 to 11:30 EST). I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: An experienced tank, Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a Holy pally. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
Hey, we raid raid 8 hours a week. Here's our recruitment info. <Nexus> (Alliance) on Dalaran US is a 9/11M 2 Day guild currently recruiting Exceptional DPS AND A HEALER (prefer monk/HPAL) for our core raid team! We raid Mon/Wed from 8-12 Server time (EST) with optional full Heroic clears on Tuesdays!

About us: Nexus is a very tight knit community of players that value respect above all else. Most of us have been raiding together since Cata, but everyone we’ve gained since then has become family here. We do lots of guild events and are constantly trying to help one another out, whether it’s gearing a scrub alt or grouping for a tricky achievement! Groups constantly are forming all week to get that 15+ done or farm dat sweet AP. We have a great, relaxed atmosphere that’s shockingly positive, especially for a mythic guild. There are no ragers here, and constructive feedback is a part of guild life.

Our loot is distributed via Loot Council.

If you’re interested in applying or would like more info, please add Kezell#11575 or Shaami#11667 !!
04/02/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Cereav
ONLY looking for a 2 day guild ranging from 4-6 hours weekly

We got this. And it's the EXACT reason we are rebuilding and need you. I added your BTag and hope we can chat on Discord some time.

Warning: Generic recruitment spam to follow ...

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (4/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. Early in Legion we “refocused” to become a 2 night raiding guild which now raids Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule. We have recently returned to Mythic raiding as we are nearing completion of our team rebuild. Contrary to many guilds at this point in the expansion we are gaining momentum and building to Cutting Edge completion in preparation for BFA rather than losing interest and going on break.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. We will ALWAYS recruit the person and not the spec, but are most in need of RDPS currently. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion and will only grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 16 skilled and committed Mythic team members and 3 Trial Raiders. We fill out Mythic runs with numerous Part Time Raiders in guild. Needless to say we have legit Mythic Raiding slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team. Our current raid team is here … https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST with optional heroic run on thursdays 830-1130pm est
  • Progression: 7/11M
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 5/11M

Obligatory spam link:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517