8/11M WW Monk/Frost Dk LF new home

Guild Recruitment
You all know the drill, end of expansion drought where people leave until something new pops up and some decide to stay. I'm currently 8/11M as listed in the title on 2 very viable toons; 971 WW Monk and a 968 Frost Dk and looking for a new home for the remainder of legion and hopefully into bfa. I have a long and diverse raiding career on many classes and I am capable of picking up something new if the raid team requires it of me. If you guys are interested and would like to know more add my btag (Halovyr#1970).

WW Monk armory and logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/n%C3%A9xxus
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/n%C3%A9xxus

Frost Dk armory and logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/halovyr
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/halovyr

Please excuse the mythic parses, most of the kills are sloppy from guilds having to trial new people or even pug members. Hope to hear from you soon.
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/kits96 (Rogue PoV)
Twitch.tv/tskaff (Spriest PoV)
http://twitch.tv/kaspurtv (Warlock PoV)

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Hey Halovyr,

Not sure if you'd be up for a weekend raid, but I think there could definitely be a place for you on our roster, especially on the back end of antorus (#tankthings) and into bfa. Currently we are 7/11 and sub 1% on Vari so we should kill that this weekend.

FRI/SAT 9:30PM-12:30AM EST (server)

I'll link the spam and you can take a look if you're interested

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762096742
Would love to hear from u add me Lòca#1475, I also added you again
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(8/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
04/05/2018 02:00 AMPosted by Røxicet
Would love to hear from u add me Lòca#1475, I also added you again

@røxicet Can't seem to add your btag and haven't got a request from you through.
Add my discord Asuna#9953 if u dont get the btag add
Ok i added u again maybeh u got it this time
^
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to progress into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance. We are 9/11H right now while we rebuild our team and looking for more players to fill our ranks to move into Mythic.

Guid Policy:
If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
RC Loot Council is used.
We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Howdy Nexxus!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically DPS (would love either your Monk or DK, whichever you would prefer), in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
9/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753647826#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864 or Discord: Shadowbane#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
MONK MONK MONK (I'm biased, it's my favorite class)

Imagine how refreshing a change of scenery and transfer to Mal'Ganis would be!

We're looking to add another melee DPS to our raid

<Enigma> is currently 9/11 M Antorus (with Agrammar to 11%)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say KAT sent you in the "more info" box so we know how you found us!

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 7:00pm PST Mythic Alt Antorus run (we run this in conjunction with a guild on Blackrock)
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there, I am the recruiter for <Pillow Talk> on Sargeras. We are currently 9/11M and raid Fridays and Saturdays 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. If you want to know more, please contact me at Velayn#1455
Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Friday/Saturday from 6pm to 10pm PST, with an optional farm night on Sunday from 6pm to 8pm PST and we’re currently 7/11M ABT.

About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players.

Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve.

Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following (no alts please):

DPS: Open to any exceptional player

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message me on btag or discord. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kriner - Recruitment
Btag - Kriner#1411
Discord - Kriner#2843
Hey Nexus! We're currently looking for exceptional players to finish Antorus and build an even stronger roster for Battle for Azeroth. You raiding history as well as willingless to swap characters if necessary are really good extras.

I'm not entirely sure if you're willing to go Alliance, but I've added you on battle.net. I'm leaving my information below, and would love to talk with you about a possible immediate, core spot.

See you soon!

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 9/11M, progressing deep into Aggramar. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
Hi! My guild Velocity is 7/11M (6% on Vari) Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. Your logs look great and we'd like to trial you. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for members to join our main team

8/11 M Tues, Wed, Thurs 730-1030 Pacific

LF Ranged DPS
Healers

Add me on btag: JordyPie#1970
Whats going on? Trash might be the perfect home for you.

Trash is a guild of Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic in the next week or so. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Wednesday and Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818
Reign is moving to Turalyon and we are recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30 EST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.