959 Holy Priest LF Mythic ABT Guild

Guild Recruitment
959 Holy Priest with AOTC, 5/6 tier pieces, legendaries, etc.

Just came back to the game about 2 months ago after a 1.5 year hiatus.

LF Mythic ABT guild or guilds about to start Mythic with evening raid times. Any day. Very flexible on schedule and willing to server transfer.

Past progression experience in M Emerald Nightmare, M Hellfire Citadel, H Dragon Soul, etc. going as far back as Serpentshrine Cavern/Tempest Keep 25.

Post here with your guild's progress, raid times, and relevant Battletags. You can also feel free to message me in game. My Battletag is Stuxnet#11896.
Hey disko

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional hpriest

We are cutting edge players returning from a small break during TOS, and we are looking for more skilled raiders for current content as well as BFA. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are active and outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hey there.

Im Cruento from OOB over at Kael Thas Server. We are 3/11 M and raid tues-wed-thurs from 7 to 10 CST.

Do those times work for you?

If so lets talk!

Fikstor#1950
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 3/11M
We are currently seeking:
Tanks: Open to any tank class
DPS: High need of all melee classes with any exceptional DPS spec desired.

Healers: Mistweaver, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

Accepting exceptional applicants of any class/spec regardless of need always.

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 955+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
Wonka, I don't meet all of your requirements.

I've added the other two posters in game. My Battletag is Stuxnet#11896.

Please feel free to continue posting as this search remains active.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hey there! I represent a 6/11M guild on Tichondrius and I'd be very interested in speaking with you about a spot on our team. We raid from 8:30-11:30 PST tuesdays and thursdays, and my btag is goldenbear#1538-add me if you'd like to talk!
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103, if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.