970 Feral looking for a new home.

Guild Recruitment
Hi, my guild exploded this week while I was at work, and so I'm starting to look at the possibility of finding a new one.

Due to changes in my work schedule (changing to second shift), this was probably going to happen anyway, as I haven't been able to make raid in a couple weeks because it starts too early.

I work until potentially 12:30AM EST (9:30PM PST), so I'm looking for a guild that starts running at 1AM EST (10PM PST) or later.

I'm 2/11M with a few pulls on PK and Eonar.

Also, I'm very much looking for a guild that I can push M+ keys with if at all possible. As of writing this, I'm just under 4k, and trying to push into more +23s.

My ilevel ranges from 968-972 depending on the setup, although my tier is all 945 or lower. (If you armory me, I'll probably be logged out in my basic M+ setup.)

Otherwise, I'm a decent healer, a mediocre bear, and an awful boomkin.

Various links:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/draka/mokun
https://raider.io/characters/us/draka/Mokun
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/draka/Mokun

#Mokkun1572 if you want to get a hold of me in game.
Times are different but since youre changing shifts i thought id see what you thought. GL in your search

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP NEEDS:
Shaman Healer
All DPS is open for convo

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 5/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
I start work at 3pm EST, which would be the noon PST that you guys are ending.

So even if I wanted to raid before work, I wouldn't be able to make that schedule.
Thank you for the offer though.

In general though, I'm not looking to raid before work, only after.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 6/11M with Antorus, with Kin'garoth at 18%
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
Yo if you want late night, hit me up

Guild: Late Night Shenanigans - (Thrall)
Faction: :horde: HORDE :horde:
Raid Times/Days: Tues /Wed/Thurs 11pm - 1am Pacific
Cleared: 8/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Spike#1105, Disco#1502
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/thrall/Late%20Night%20Shenanigans
Needs: Holy Priest or Resto Druid, Melee DPS (Rogue/Ret Pally) Ranged dps (spriest, boomchicken, hunter preferred) Exceptional applicants will always be considered even if we are not recruiting your class/spec
This is most likely a huge stretch and leap for you, but, I'm going to leave it here in the event of any changes. I see potential in you and would like to have you.

I'm the GM of <Perdition> on Hyjal (West coast server), we are currently 10/11M and we raid from 8-11pm PST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We are currently progressing phase 2 and phase 3 on Argus. Let me know if you're interested. We are doing a reclear this week but have the Argus lockout saved for next week.

On the other hand, we have quite a handful of players in the guild that are above 3.5k io and as high up as 4.7k

Thanks,
Slice#1994