Player Looking for Guild/Raid

Guild Recruitment
Hello WoW community!

I am a new Warrior tank looking a raid team starting in the new expansion Battle for Azeroth. I have no experience in WoW for raiding aside from the one or two group finder raid bosses I have killed. But I have extensive experience in other MMOs like FFXIV and SWTOR when it comes to progression raiding.

I'm looking for something that would be on the weekends (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) running on a decent East Coast time if at all possible. But I can play during the week if the hours line up. I've got no problem spending hours in front of the monitor as my friends in EVE will back-up.

Currently playing on Draenor, Alliance side. Also have a priest at 110 and Paladin at 100 that I can level to max.

Thank you for reading!
Hello!

<murlocs> @ Mal'ganis [H] is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a newly formed NYC based guild with monthly meetups IRL. We're aiming to bring back guild community passions that seem lost years ago. Our main goal is Building a Community > Progression

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Progression Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
Casual (farm) Off-Tier: Weds/Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Immortalized - Kil'jaeden is a progressive heroic guild (11/11H) looking to make that next step in raid progression. Recruitment for BFA is open. Raid hours are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 PM PST. All classes and roles are available. If you'd like to join a guild that's friendly, progression oriented, and fun, then this is the place for you. Contact Eaglescythe#1557 for more information
Predominant [H] - Illidan
Server: Illidan-US (HORDE)
Established: 2011

We were top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Night Hold. We took a break until we decided to form again 4/9/18 where our core is 5/11M-9/11M. Predominant is 11/11H first week. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Thursday and Fridays 8:30PM CST to 11:30PM CST. Tuesday and Wednesday we run Mythic+ keys. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
To Apply
Send an officer a message for a trial
About Us
< Drunken Prophets> 11/11H is a relaxed guild with steady progression . We’re looking for raiders who enjoy raiding in a relaxed environment and will show up on a steady schedule week after week. We want you to play whichever class, spec, role you enjoy.
Current Needs
-All Classes will be considered
-We are a guild who is made up of half drinking and half recalling stories from vanilla
Raid Times
-Wednesday 8-11 Est
-Thursday 8-11 Est
Requirements:
-18+
-Drive to learn

Contact Us at
Jeff#11191
04/15/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Turdslug
Predominant [H] - Illidan
Server: Illidan-US (HORDE)
Established: 2011

We were top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Night Hold. We took a break until we decided to form again 4/9/18 where our core is 5/11M-9/11M. Predominant is 11/11H first week. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Thursday and Fridays 8:30PM CST to 11:30PM CST. Tuesday and Wednesday we run Mythic+ keys. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant

Hmmm Really!
Hi Zynj!

Love the name. Makes me think of the movie Congo. Check out our post. We are a new Alliance reroll that just opened up for member recruitment. I think we'd be a great fit for you. Talk to you soon.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277343?page=1
[A]<Combat Reflexes>
Server-Proudmoore
Raid times:
Friday/Saturday
8pm-11pm PST
9pm-12am MST
10pm-1am CST
11pm-2am EST

[A]<Combat Reflexes> is a newly formed guild with skilled players. We're looking for people serious about progression. That being said, we are also open to casual players who want to participate in a mature, drama free setting. We are currently seeking raiders interested in Heroic Antorus progression into Mythic. GM and Co-GM are both 11/11 Heroic. Currently looking for all classes. If you are a returning player, we are also planning to develop a Mythic+ team and Normal Antorus team to gear up as quickly as possible. We have a Discord that provides social entertainment for any adult wishing to participate in our humor outside of raiding. Please note, all team roles are not filled yet. If you're interested, please add my Bnet tag:
Lackdaddy45#1397

Thanks for considering us :)