974 10/11M Tank lfg

Guild Recruitment
As the title suggests I am a 10/11M tank searching for a guild.

I have over 400 pulls on Argus, with phase 3 experience.
I can provide logs and a description of myself if requested.

Raid times that are preferable are Monday - Thursday and Sunday anywhere from 8-1am Est.

I do also have 4 other tank alts ranging from 955 - 964.

Drop a message below, and if your guild interests me I will add you to btag. I can not stress this enough, do not just add bland copy paste guild spam, a little effort goes a long way.
Hello The,

We start a little earlier than you prefer but if you have some flexibility in your schedule we're interested in picking up a skilled Tank.

We only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for highly skilled/dedicated raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 11/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
^
^
Hey, Our guild is currently looking for another tank to fill our roster.

We are 11/11M. <Caustic> Sargeras [A]

Schedule-Tue/thur/sun 8:30-11:30 EST

Not sure if you are looking for a horde guild or an alliance guild but if you wanted, you can look at our WoW prog and check us out. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Caustic

Achieved all cutting edges before the next tier as well.

My btag is Blood#12228 if you are interested.
^
^
<Padlords> on Zul'jin is recruiting exceptional players our Mythic Antorus raid team, currently trying for Cutting Edge: Argus (49% best pull)

Our Goals
While we only raid two days a week we are by no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid.

Mythic Plus
Come enjoy running M+ with us lots of 4.3+ guys looking to run 23+ keys constanly having fun, making friends while our guild progresses, come enjoy your time here for BFA and expanding our Mythic Raid Team and Mythic Plus Teams

Our Info
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Padlords
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/350981/latest#metric=dps

Experience
Ant 10/11 M
ToS 7/9M
NH 10/10 M (CE) (Realm First)
ToV 3/3 M (CE)
EN 7/7 M (CE)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

Voice Chats
Discord; it is required on raid nights and always open for guildies to use anytime.

Loot System
RCLootCouncil - it's required you have this addon installed and enabled at the time raid begins.

Current Recruitment Needs

DPS:
WW Monk -high
Mage -low
Shadow Priest -high
Ele sham -high
Destro Lock -high
Boomkin -high
Hunter -closed
Warrior -closed

Heals:
Shaman -VERY HIGH
Disc Priest -high

When it comes to Mythic progression, as you know, we are forced to a 20-Man Raid size. This makes it necessary to have a few subs ready to jump in each night if needed.
What we'd require from you:
- Current Progression Logs
- Knowledge of fights we are on or progressing towards
- High Attendance
- An open attitude
- Sense of humor (we have fun)
- Ability to take constructive criticism

Feel Free to Contact us:
durbinjk420#1762 Discord Durbin MM/BM Hunter#9147
Sentou #1914
Ozhu #11828
Tyraels #1495
Subs #11694
^
^
^
Hey friendo, recently lost our bear tank to real life issues and currently need to replace him. Have some solid attempts on Agg, sub 30% or around there. So if you're on the lookout for a solid long lasting guild that raids in a fun and relaxing environment, look no further!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne (Best attempt was 40% at Aggramar)
-11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Dps:
-Demon Hunter (Havoc) (High Priority)
-Deathknight (Frost/Unholy) (Medium Priority)
-Druid (Balance/Feral) (Low Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (Low Priority)
-Monk (windwalker) (High Priority)
-Mage (Any spec)(Medium Priority)
-Rogue (Any spec) (High Priority)
-Priest (Shadow) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Elemental) (High Priority)
-Shaman (enhancement) (Low Priority)
-Paladin (Retribution) (Low priority)
-Warlock (Any Spec) (Low)
-Warrior (Arms/Fury (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Druid (Resto) (Extremely low Priority)
-Monk (Mistweaver) (Low Priority)
-Priest (Disc/Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Paladin (Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Resto) (Medium Priority)

Tanks:
-Guardian Druid (High Priority)
-Brewmaster Monk (High Priority)
-Vengeance Demonhunter (High Priority)
-Protection Paladin (High Priority)
-Protection Warrior (High Priority)
-Blood Deathknight (medium Priority)

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

^
^
>
04/18/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Alphaburst
Hey friendo, recently lost our bear tank to real life issues and currently need to replace him. Have some solid attempts on Agg, sub 30% or around there. So if you're on the lookout for a solid long lasting guild that raids in a fun and relaxing environment, look no further!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne (Best attempt was 40% at Aggramar)
-11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Dps:
-Demon Hunter (Havoc) (High Priority)
-Deathknight (Frost/Unholy) (Medium Priority)
-Druid (Balance/Feral) (Low Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (Low Priority)
-Monk (windwalker) (High Priority)
-Mage (Any spec)(Medium Priority)
-Rogue (Any spec) (High Priority)
-Priest (Shadow) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Elemental) (High Priority)
-Shaman (enhancement) (Low Priority)
-Paladin (Retribution) (Low priority)
-Warlock (Any Spec) (Low)
-Warrior (Arms/Fury (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Druid (Resto) (Extremely low Priority)
-Monk (Mistweaver) (Low Priority)
-Priest (Disc/Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Paladin (Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Resto) (Medium Priority)

Tanks:
-Guardian Druid (High Priority)
-Brewmaster Monk (High Priority)
-Vengeance Demonhunter (High Priority)
-Protection Paladin (High Priority)
-Protection Warrior (High Priority)
-Blood Deathknight (medium Priority)

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

What are you like Jodi just putting down bears?
Hello Thë, if you're willing to go alliance, <Stoic> may be a good fit for you!

<Stoic> is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we have been an active raiding guild since vanilla. We are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

Stoic has two raid teams, and one of them, Wipes at 1% (10/11 Mythic), is recruiting a skilled and dedicated player for a core tank spot.

Our goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from its individual members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

If you think you'd be a good fit with our team, and are interested in foiling Sargeras' plot in Antorus, please apply today at www.stoic.gg

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386.
Hello -- One of our tanks will soon be deployed and we are actively looking for a full time tank to replace him. We're 9/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 to 8:30 PST (8:30 to 11:30 EST). We're obviously one boss behind what you've experienced but I don't think it hurts to ask. I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984
[A] Resident Kabuki Theatre - Lightbringer
^
<