You can have 2H Frost...

Death Knight
When I get DW Unholy back.
That doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense specially because unholy never really had a DW component to it. Just the ability to use 2 1-handers just like blood too but it was never a viable option. But hey I don't mind. Want a glyph to at least be able to look like you're dw? Then let it be so.
When i get 2h on my shaman you can have frost 2h back....deal?
04/20/2018 10:25 PMPosted by Hitsugaya
That doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense specially because unholy never really had a DW component to it. Just the ability to use 2 1-handers just like blood too but it was never a viable option. But hey I don't mind. Want a glyph to at least be able to look like you're dw? Then let it be so.

It makes more sense thematically. Frost DK should've been Lich King style shadow frost. Unholy should've been about diseases and dots. DW Unholy could've been about creating many cuts to let the diseases infect someone.

But honestly making DKs all 2hs is fine with me. They should stop with the titans grip theme for Warriors and just make them 1h fury again.
That's not remotely the same since, as others have mentioned, Frost had components for both DW and 2h while Unholy did not, and Unholy & Blood lost DW in WoD while Frost lost 2h for Legion.
DW Unholy was a thing for the first (2?) patches of Cataclysm and it was amazingly fun, broken, but fun none the less. The difference is that Blizz gutted it once it became obvious to be unbalancable it just took them a lot longer to realize the same truth for Frost and 2H.
The slow moving juggernaught is just a slow moving fly swatter with two puny one handed swords.

The other 2 specs use 2h swords. DW Frost should not exist.

Instead of getting an actual functional artifact weapon frost gets a broken frostmourne shattered into small pieces with bits of permafrost stuck on the ends.
04/22/2018 02:10 AMPosted by Apropos
The slow moving juggernaught is just a slow moving fly swatter with two puny one handed swords.

Instead of getting an actual functional artifact weapon frost gets a broken frostmourne shattered into small pieces with bits of permafrost stuck on the ends.

the difference in quality between the blood/unholy artifact weapon and the frost one is staggering
04/22/2018 02:10 AMPosted by Apropos

^This... X's 1000000000000000000000000000000..........

@Doomgard - Nice mog! :)
04/21/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Ôptimuskrayt

Honestly for better or worse (your opinion may vary), this is the thing people need to remember.

Frost is basically enhance V2.0. They introduced it to DW in TBC and then designed the spec around it while some defiant people continued to play it (myself included for a while). For a while it was playable, but unreliable and just a bursty/gimmicky spec sort of like a two minute mage, except you never knew when it'd work out for you. Then they really borked 2H by making lava lash require DW to the point where it's unplayable as a viable spec unless you DW.

My personal opinion aside of 2H vs DW for Frost (and I'll note that if I had to pick I'd go with 2H to make DKs a pure 2H class) is that the chance of Frost ever not being DW again is pretty slim.
Just adding my 2c... Frost always was meant to be DW from their launch. They had the passive talent in their tree(when actual talent trees existed) and blood had the 2h passive talent.
04/21/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Ôptimuskrayt

i'd play a shaman again.
ye, proc dem sudden doom with ur off hand lulz
04/20/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Valakarie
When I get DW Unholy back.

I think the only good reason for this that exists now is to equip both warglaives of azzinoth without having to change specs lmao