Rookie mage looking for long term guild

Guild Recruitment
Available M-F 7PM-12PM EST.
Have discord/headset
New gaming laptop
945 ilvl / 75 artifact lvl
HORDE ONLY
Will absolutely server transfer
New to raiding. Only LFR experience. Need some teaching.
40 yrs old. Manager. Former military.

My experience in finding a guild in WoW (and ONLY Wow, of all the MMOs I have tried) has been that all they care about is how many times you have repeated everything. WoW players want to defeat content as quickly as possible and then get bored and leave until the next patch. I'm not about that. I want a guild that runs M+ nearly every day just to help newer players, runs old raids just for fun, and enjoys chatting throughout the day on discord.
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We are looking to pull completely out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

Progress: 2/11H

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
High Demand: (Casters)
• Boomkin
• Mage
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Shaman(ELE)

Moderate Demand:
• Druid(Feral)
• Monk(DPS)
• DH(DPS)
• Warrior(DPS)

Low Demand:
• Shaman(Heals/melee)
• Hunters
• Death Knights

This being said, we do move people around to roles that they enjoy playing to make sure everyone has a good experience!

Contact Info:
• Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
• Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
I would also like to mention that we have SEVERAL Ex-Military members/Military partners. Half of our group is younger, the other half is older. We all get a long great despite the age differences. We understand those with kids and lives. Most of our raid team consists of those with kids, or those in college. Hopefully we can talk more and get to know each other!
Imperial Guard is a longstanding close knit guild. We have 2 Guild raid teams 3/11M Thursday 7-10 Friday 7-11 CST. As well as a 11/11H raid team Saturday 7-11 Sunday 7-10 CST. We are a semi casual guild that has fun and manages to down new bosses. We are looking for like minded people to finish out ABT and start off BFA!

What to expect
Multiple guild events to include Mythic+ keystone pushes.
3 Scheduled Guild raid events.
Impromptu Raids for alts.
Active Discord.

What we expect
Mature behavior.
Be on time for raids (if on a raid team) otherwise let the raid leader know ahead of time.
To be kind to others and help others learn the game (we all started somewhere)

Our Story
Imperial Guard was founded on Darkspear (A) back during Dragon Soul. We Transferred over to Illidan Horde at the start of WoD Got AoTC Highmaul and the guild decided to take a break during BRF 9/10H. We came back in Legion and have received every AoTC as a guild to date. We are now focused on mythic raiding and building for BFA

Our raiding Resume

Cata
8/8N Dragon Soul 4/8H Dragon Soul.

MoP Raiding

6/6N MSV - AOTC
3/4N Terrace of the Endless Spring
10/12 ToT
14/14N SoO -AOTC (Pre Mythic)
11/14H SoO (Pre Mythic)

WoD

7/7H Highmaul -AoTC
9/10H BRF
we took a break during BRF

Legion
7/7H EN- AOTC
3/3H ToV - AOTC
10/10H Nighthold 3/10M - AoTC
9/9H ToS -AOTC
11/11H ABT 3/11M

For any questions concerning the guild please feel free to contact one of our officers
Tiekenee#1613 - Mythic Raid leader/ Guild master
Guilt#1464 Co- GM/ Mythic Raider / Admin Officer
Blue#15219 Officer/ Group 2 Raid leader/ Mythic Raider
Zurvan#1211 Mythic Raider/ Admin Officer/ Recruitment Officer
Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
No surprise. Still available.
Pyrotechno#1789
Looking for NORMAL or possibly heroic.
<Power Raiders> is a tight-knit guild of like-minded raiders. We are currently 11/11 H and looking to expand our ranks to jump into Mythic Antorus, and continue to be cutting edge in BFA! We strive to have two things within our guild, Progression and Community in unison. We will not sacrifice one for the other.we are currently 11/11(H)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE.

Requirements to join: We simply ask that you have a decent understanding of the class you’re going to play, and that you are willing and able to listen and to learn.

Our Raid Times:
Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-12 PM EST

Recruitment Needs
TANK: open
Healer: open
MDPS: open
RDPS: open

If you have any questions, feel free to add and message either me or the Guild Leader.
Moochomagic#1998
Barely#11350

we would be willing to pay your faction change part of your transfer if you would consider going alliance
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi there! I'm the GM of Voljins Vanguard, a Horde guild on the Ysera/Durotan servers. We are currently 8/11 Heroic.
We are looking to build a core team for this raid tier and for BfA and onwards.
We raid on Wednesday 11pm-1am and Saturdays 9:30pm-12:30am.
You can add me Odi#11365 if interested!
You can also msg me Offadaroad#7755 on Discord as well!
Thanks!
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preperation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Ranged(no hunters or shamans) We are short on Warlocks.

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

http://recursion.site/

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Wasted server swap. Still available. Ilvl 945.

Might be worth mentioning that I’m mildly interested in a couple upcoming MMOs: AoC and CU. I also lead a clan in CR. If your guild spans multiple games or is part of a larger community, I’m interested. Especially if you meet IRL.
05/01/2018 03:45 AMPosted by Wickedcool
Wasted server swap. Still available. Ilvl 945.

Might be worth mentioning that I’m mildly interested in a couple upcoming MMOs: AoC and CU. I also lead a clan in CR. If your guild spans multiple games or is part of a larger community, I’m interested. Especially if you meet IRL.

Hey man, we're starting a WoW branch in Krypted Gaming if you're interested. We are primarily from EVE Online, but expanding to more MMOs.

http://kryptedgaming.com/

WoW Article: https://kryptedgaming.com/news/krypted-gaming-joins-azeroth/

My BNET is Porowns#1472
Hey we are Reborn from Ashes -Khaz Modan, We are a casual guild with a raiding habit, currently 8 of 11 heroic in AtBT. Raid times are 6:30 to 8:30 EST Tuesday and Thursday from now until June. Starting in June we will be taking a break from scheduled raiding to allow people a break before the expansion drops. During the break we will still be raiding, running dungeons and chasing achievements together for fun. Bring or level what you want to play and have fun with us.
We also run mythics, daily Hs and events with each other on all our alts. 5 of us have about 4 - 10 110s lol. so we stay busy helping each other & having fun.

Most our Guild we have been playing together since 2013. We are all good friends and we love bringing more into the fold to have fun. there are also alot of husband and wife couples in our guild. we are family oriented and understand when real life take priority over wow. I hope to hear from you in game. My Battle ID is Alugard#1879 if you want to send me an in game whisper.
in the words of U2, "I still haven't found what I'm looking for."
Be happy to talk with you a bit to see if we are what you are looking for. A little bit about us-

One of Bloodscalp's oldest established guilds, No Good Deed is based on stability and respect for its membership. Our philosophy has remained consistent from our founding in Vanilla, maintained because our leadership is still the same as it was back then. We have members who have been with us since that founding, and most of our core has been with us for many years and many expansions. This means we have been thru the highs and the lows of this game. We have gone thru each expansion together, seeing both the excitement of releases and the doldrums of the endings. We've seen 40 man raids turn to 10s and 25s and then into flex. We've been thru loot systems, hardcore raiding and every sort of challenge a guild can face (including losing a healer mid raid with this line: “AFK, wife just went into labor”). Thru it all, we've maintained our community and provided the opportunity for our membership to see the content with people we enjoy playing with.

While we had our run hardcore, 4-5 day a week, realm first raiding, our philosophy has evolved with our membership. Currently, we target Heroic level raiding on a two day a week schedule- Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning at 8:30 Eastern and continuing until around 11. Using this schedule, we have easily achieved AOTC with our core raiders on all tiers and had enough time to carry more casual raiders among us to that title. The atmosphere is relaxed but competent. Strategies are developed by the entire raid team, with no voice going unheard. Drama and loot issues are non-existent.

We are always seeking individuals who are looking to participate in this kind of environment. We are most active in the evenings and weekends on an Eastern Time Zone basis. We are NOT a spam invite guild; the right fit from a personality standpoint is just as important as ability in game. If interested, please contact me NGDMensrea#1491 to discuss it and we will find a time for you to join us in raid or in running some M+.
We do lots of fun stuff on the side. Send me a message when you are free,

TL;DR:
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Guild Progress: 11/11H
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS+Heals
Discord: Rex#4531
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1