Welcome - 2018 NA World of Warcraft MVPs!

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Hey all!

It's been a long month for me and Ythisens as we worked to review every single entry that we received for the World of Warcraft MVP program. We've spent almost every day of the last few weeks pouring through nearly 1,500 entries, reading each and every line as we tried to narrow down our additions to the program.

Today, we're happy to announce that we've made our decisions, and we now have a full roster of MVPs who have accepted their positions and are ready to get to work!

These folks come from a variety of backgrounds, ranging from moderators of major class Discords, guide writers, to competitive PVP players, and we're super pleased with the group we've formed, and we're excited to work with every one of them as a part of the program!

You'll find them active on our forums, fansites, Discords, and more, and hopefully their efforts will have a good impact on the community as we build towards Battle for Azeroth later this year.

Below, you will find a list of your current NA World of Warcraft MVPs, including the new additions. Please join me in giving all of them a big congratulations and a nice, loving forum welcome! :)

Byucknah - Agamaggan
Crepe - Drenden
Cyouskin - Stormreaver
Dillon - Sargeras
Eldacar - Boulderfist
Kozzae - Doomhammer
Lull - Tichondrius
Mageski - Sargeras
Metrohaha - Firetree
Mirasol - Mannoroth
Neall- Medivh
Talbyy - Tichondrius
Xakopane - Dalaran
Xanlorash - Area 52
Zinrockin - Kel'Thuzad
Greetings, Salutations, and Blessings of Sargeras upon each and every one of you!

I would first like to express that I am beyond honored to have been chosen as one of the new MVP’s for the World of Warcraft community. In all my wildest dreams I never would have thought that this opportunity would ever be presented to me and I am beyond humbled and grateful for this chance. I hope that all of our interactions on these forums, in game, and anywhere else will be productive, constructive, and enjoyable.

With that said, I hope that during my time as an MVP I can come to know a great many of you and that we can all have many wonderful discussions and interactions! To my fellow MVP’s, let's do our best and at the end of the day at least walk away with some wonderful new experiences and memories!

Sargerei Vult!
Thanks Ornyx! I thought I should introduce myself to the Citizens of Azeroth who might not know me. I'm Neall, your friendly warrior tank from Medivh and I help people earn Achievements!

I am truly humbled today to be selected by Blizzard as a WoW MVP - which I see as both confirmation and acknowledgement of how helpful I (and the other 14 super awesome MVP's) have been to the WoW community and at the same time a charge to me to continue to help people #AchieveMoreWithNeall. My appointment comes with no NEW super powers, if you don't count green text in the Warcraft Forums and the ability to call myself a WoW MVP. I'm really not that different from anyone else, I put my armor on one leg at a time. It's just, when I put my armor on, 29 other people usually earn an achievement. #ThatsLewd #AlsoFunny #AlsoTrue. If you're looking for some metrics at the time of this posting, I've led over 1,500 OpenRaid events and received over 17,000 - 5 star reviews there. (250,000 Achievement Assists is a conservative estimate.) I helped several groups of 30 people earn Stamp Stamp Revolution at current content, when you actually had to dodge several rounds of stampers (we called them Stamp Stamp Revolution Parties (I - I don't see how that's a party)). And, at the time of this post, have helped 49 groups achieve Show Me Your Moves - the most difficult raiding achievement in WoW (excluding current Mythic Progression). #50 Soon (TM).

Seriously, as always, you can find me leading achievement hunters to Glories, Mounts, Titles and other Rewards at OpenRaid, where I'm also an MVP, the Achievements Discord, where I'm a Host, my guild - Shattered Fates on Medivh, where I'm the Social Officer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, the WoW Forums and in other far flung corners of the internet. Some people join in for the Achievements, some for the sweet loot rules, some for the bad jokes and others for the singing. Most people just want to hear "the speech", but everyone keeps coming back for the two easy rules that guide most of what I do: #NoDrama #HaveFun .

Neall on Medivh
World of Warcraft MVP
https://discord.gg/zAppMay
OpenRaid.ZergID.com MVP
http://openraid.zergid.com/
Achievements Discord Host
https://discord.gg/achievements
Social Officer of Shattered Fates-Medivh
@TheNealls
Fb: Neall On Medivh
Twitch.tv/TheNealls
YouTube.com/c/NeallOnMedivh
Congrats to all you new additions. Glad to see Lull kept their title.
Congrats and welcome to all the new MVPs! It is awesome to see passionate new people joining the program.

For anyone that doesn't know me, I'm an old school PVP'er who mostly posts in the Battlegrounds forum. Not as cool as these new folks! :)
Hey there guys it's Metro! I am very pleased to be a part of this program and look forward to bringing my passion to you all.

As a content creator on YouTube and a GM of a 8+ year old raiding guild I feel I have already interacted with the community enough to know it's where I want to be and have a natural drive to help people.

I hope my experience, humor, and love of the game will be obvious in the months to come and will prove useful to you all!

Thanks again for all the great memories so far and here's to many many more!
Greetings all,

I am Xanlorash, From the realm Area 52. I enjoy collecting items such as mounts, pets, and titles in-game. I also really enjoy collecting achievements and willing to help anyone who needs assistance.

Hoping during my time as an MVP that I can make more friends and get to know others either here on the Forums or in-game. :-)

Xanlorash [The Insane]
Welcome all new MVP's!
Hey all, how are ya? Mageski here, generally called Ski day to day.

Just a quick intro for people who don't know me. I main a Mage (shocker!), Mythic Raider, occasional streamer. I enjoy Motorcycles, long walks to my Motorcycle and anything involving motorized transportation.

Outside of throwing Frost and Fire to move the green bars to the left, I also spend a lot of time playing Rogue and Druid while Altoholicing fairly hard. I'm mostly known as a poster in the Mage forums, but I always dabble in a bit of everything. Between raids, I am always working towards mounts/pets/achievements that I don't have, while avoiding PvP as much as possible.

Beyond Azeroth, I love a good puzzle game, racing, or platformer. I'm not much of one myself, but really enjoy speed running, especially events like AGDQ. I felt pretty good the first time I ran Super Metroid in under 3 hours until I watched the races on AGDQ. Classic gaming is another genre I love, and often fall back on the old NES/SNES/N64 games when I need a change of pace.

In terms of being an MVP, I'm a bit blown away to have been one of the lucky ones who got chosen. Thanks to the huge amount of work put in by Ornyx and Ythisens on going through the massive pile of applications. I hope to promote constructive conversations that will lead to the overall improvement of the game, tacos, and community as a whole. I'll take two out of three.

Looking forward to continuing to spend time with everyone!
Thanks, Ornyx!

Congratulations to everyone and I look forward to working with you all!
Hey all! Really grateful to be a new part of the MVP program!

For those of you who don't know me my name is Dillon and I'm almost exclusively a PvPer. I spend a ton of time on the arena forums and being active in the competitive arena community.

Hopefully I'm able to give great advice to any players looking to start in that scene and have tons of awesome discussions with you all!
Ooh, this is exciting! Congratulations to all the new MVP's, and welcome aboard!
Welcome to all the new MVPs!

For anyone who does not know me, I like cats (I have 3) and cooking. I am easily distracted by either. I am a Tech /Customer Support, WoW, and D3 MVP and have been for about 5 years now.

You can find more info about me in an interview posted here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761656168?page=1#post-4

*sets out a giant tray of cookies, hot coffee, and tea*
Greetings, I am Zinrockin though I also go by Zin.

I currently play both a Human Blood Death Knight and a Human Fury Warrior on Kel'Thuzad; For The Alliance! The World of Warcraft has been a part of my life since end of BC into the start of Wrath when I first begun playing. Outside of Azeroth I am often on /r/WoWFeedback ( https://www.reddit.com/r/WoWFeedback/ ) updating it with some of the latest feedback from members of our community from across the internet on whatever platforms can host it.

I work as an IT tech at a large college here in Seattle where I support several thousand employees along with tens of thousands of students across our massive campus sites. While doing this I'm also a full-time student currently pursuing an associate’s degree in Information Systems while working for the college and obtain a good amount relevant work experience.

I look forward to continuously being a contributing member of our community and providing good input wherever I can.
Salutations and a warm welcome to the new MVPs!

I’m excited to see all the new greens around and I’m looking forward to working with y’all! :D
Congratulations everyone! :D
Grats all!
Congratulations to all of the new MVPs—and welcome to the team!

Always happy to see some added color to the forums. Hope you all enjoy it. :)
04/02/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Mageski
Hey all, how are ya? Mageski here, generally called Ski day to day.
Who let this dork into the MVP program?

04/02/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Ornyx
Cyouskin - Stormreaver
Or this guy, jeez.

JK you're both great.
Grats Ski! Another member of Bear Retirement Home who made a name for himself. :p

Also...I know this Talby person :p Hey Talby let me know when to update the SimC APL. :p