Welcome - 2018 NA World of Warcraft MVPs!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Welcome and congrats to all the new folks!
Welcome to all the new MVPs!
04/02/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Ornyx
We've spent almost every day of the last few weeks pouring through nearly 1,500 entries, reading each and every line as we tried to narrow down our additions to the program.

The goat isn't lying here, we read them all. Every. Single. One.

Unrelated side note, a lot of you applicants need to step your transmog game up. How are you gonna run around lookin like that?
04/02/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Ythisens
Unrelated side note, a lot of you applicants need to step your transmog game up. How are you gonna run around lookin like that?

Attempting to keep up with Lull is pointless.

And I just use it to hide my helmet anyway.

Welcome new folks.
None of you are fit to shine my hooves!! I have spoken. :o

But... I welcome you anyway, because I am generous. =)

Seriously, grats to everyone new. \o/

Bruh... Bruh...

My mog is flawless! Er... Minus the belt, gloves, and I seem to have misplaced my Tomb crown... Er... Okay, maybe not as flawless as I thought but still freaking magnificent! Sargeras would be proud!

None of you are fit to shine my hooves!! I have spoken. :o

But... I welcome you anyway, because I am generous. =)

Seriously, grats everyone new. \o/

I can't even shine my own hooves, trust me when I say that the lack of such an honor is in everyone's best interest.

Thank you for your kind welcoming though :D Seriously, thanks everyone!

I love my current transmog. It goes great with my mount and my currently equipped weapon. :-)

Xanlorash [The Insane]
Thanks for allowing me to continue to serve the game community. I feel completely awed and humbled to be a part of this community for the last 13 years, as I find it’s been almost 13 years since I was originally recruited into the program.

Gaming communities for me has been more than a hobby, stretching back as far as the days of Ultima Online, where I originally filled the robes as game counselor.
Welcome to our newest MVPs, and glad to see some familiar faces as well! Looking forward to seeing your continued contributions to the community. :)
Congrats, everyone!
Congrats Neall!
Congratulations, Neall and everyone else!!!
That Cyous character can't moonkin dance to save his life. Tsk.
Grats to all the new serv...ahem, new MVPs of the forums. I can't wait to see the great deeds you will do for me...ahem, the forum community.

Now get out there and make the forum community proud.
Congrats! ^_^
Impressive pool of talent and personalities. Azeroth has new heroes:) Congrats to all!
A sincere congratulations to a worthy batch of new MVPs!
04/02/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Ariellè
04/02/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Mageski
Hey all, how are ya? Mageski here, generally called Ski day to day.
Who let this dork into the MVP program?

04/02/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Ornyx
Cyouskin - Stormreaver
Or this guy, jeez.

JK you're both great.

<3

Hello non-druid friends. I create quite a bit of content related to Druids. I like to focus on mechanics, not damage-meters. I have taken a large step away from the hardcore PVE scene, but I still enjoy theorycrafting.

You will see me posting in threads on the Druid forums as well as in the Feedback forums, responding to totally-constructive-not-passive-aggressive-sarcasm questions!

Knowing many of the new MVPs prior to becoming an MVP, this is a seriously impressive lineup. The only thing missing is Lissanna. :(

AND APPARENTLY MY NAME AINT GREEN. BLIZZARD CMON, THIS ISNT THE CLASS FANTASY I WANTED.
Ornyx says it's fixed.

But I've been hurt once already, I don't think I'm ready yet.
04/02/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Cyouskin
The only thing missing is Lissanna. :(

So true, Lissanna is the best!
04/02/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Eldacar
04/02/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Cyouskin
The only thing missing is Lissanna. :(

So true, Lissanna is the best!

<3 Liss!

She would if she could but RL and work comes first right now.