Welcome - 2018 NA World of Warcraft MVPs!

General Discussion
Welcome all! Glad to see new faces :)
Congrats to all the new MVPS!
WyomingMyst (CS/TS MVP) from the Overwatch forums here, congratulations to the new Community MVPs for World of Warcraft! Here is hoping you all will be an inspiration to your epic community!
Congrats to all the new MVPs! I miss you all. <3
congratulations to the new MVPs. try not to let it stress you out too much!
04/02/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Ythisens
Unrelated side note, a lot of you applicants need to step your transmog game up. How are you gonna run around lookin like that?

Man, if that was all that was required, I have no idea why I wasn't accepted.

Grats all :)

(current, holiday transmog aside, obviously.)
Yay! I see some familiar friendly faces in the roster, and some completely brand new. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say as we rev up to BFA. Congrats to all of you!
Grats all! Look forward to chatting more with all of you.
Congrats to all especially Neall- Medivh for all his OpenRaid help
04/02/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Cyouskin
Ornyx says it's fixed.

But I've been hurt once already, I don't think I'm ready yet.
A successful adventure down to the hamster room seems to have worked out.
04/02/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Harlsoco
Welcome all new MVP's!

You still work for Blizz :O? I haven't seen you around since.. early Wrath maybe??
04/02/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Bornakk
Grats all!

BORNAKK! YOU'RE ALIVE? DO YOU NEED HELP IN THERE? Are they feeding you at all??
04/02/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Lennox
Grats all!

We need more Bornakk!
Congrats to the new green!
Congratulations to all. Special shout out to Neall!
Big Gratz to Neall and the other MVP's.
Grats all!

Its too late. We've already returned him to his cage. We can only bring him out once or twice a year.
04/02/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Ythisens

Its too late. We've already returned him to his cage. We can only bring him out once or twice a year.

Noooo, can we have an in-game community goal to get him out more? Do world quests for Bornakk points or something and at a million points he appears!?
04/02/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Mageski
Hey all, how are ya? Mageski here, generally called Ski day to day.

Just a quick intro for people who don't know me. I main a Mage (shocker!), Mythic Raider, occasional streamer. I enjoy Motorcycles, long walks to my Motorcycle and anything involving motorized transportation.

Outside of throwing Frost and Fire to move the green bars to the left, I also spend a lot of time playing Rogue and Druid while Altoholicing fairly hard. I'm mostly known as a poster in the Mage forums, but I always dabble in a bit of everything. Between raids, I am always working towards mounts/pets/achievements that I don't have, while avoiding PvP as much as possible.

Beyond Azeroth, I love a good puzzle game, racing, or platformer. I'm not much of one myself, but really enjoy speed running, especially events like AGDQ. I felt pretty good the first time I ran Super Metroid in under 3 hours until I watched the races on AGDQ. Classic gaming is another genre I love, and often fall back on the old NES/SNES/N64 games when I need a change of pace.

In terms of being an MVP, I'm a bit blown away to have been one of the lucky ones who got chosen. Thanks to the huge amount of work put in by Ornyx and Ythisens on going through the massive pile of applications. I hope to promote constructive conversations that will lead to the overall improvement of the game, tacos, and community as a whole. I'll take two out of three.

Looking forward to continuing to spend time with everyone!
YAY! MAGESKI!! I knew Blizz would make the smart choice!
Grats guys, grats Neal!