[A] 862 Mage LF casual yet active guild

Guild Recruitment
Got back into the game after taking a 9 year break or so. Rolled a fresh Alliance mage after maining horde for years.

Looking for a fun guild that isn't hardcore yet actually does activities together. I'm on Aegwynn and just hit 110 recently, but play often.

TimDoubleday#1824
We are looking for people but are ion horde :(
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello Tim!
Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran is a fun, active, positive, and family friendly casual raiding guild. We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. Some of the benefits include access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as paid guild repairs on day 1, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
We're now actively seeking heroic minded players for progression in the coming expansion. All are welcome!
Keystone and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
My btag is HanShan#1254
Recruiting officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
Discord link: discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
Can I call you... Tim?

I know you mention that you've recently rerolled on Aegwynn, so I totally understand if server hopping is not for you, but if you would consider another move, I think you might enjoy playing with us in Aegis on Galakrond.

Aegis aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, and our primary goal is to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders several years ago, with guildies in attendance) and Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009. We would be honored if you would consider joining our merry (if irreverent) band.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. Currently we have three, two progression teams and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day Heroic raid (Thursday/Sunday evenings) that has cleared Heroic Antorus and is currently pursuing a collection of end-of-expac entertainments. (So far, achievement runs, continued heroic clears and an upcoming alt raid Horde side, to encourage us to step out of our comfort zones and try new things.) Our newest raid team, Morning Woodies, is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server (central) on Sundays and are closing in on their own AotC achievement. (I'm anticipating great success with this team on the heroic level, it's a new time slot but an experienced and focused leader.) For the more casual member, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, specifics are up to each individual leader.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat and will enthusiastically join you on a five man of any level, old content farms, fishing parties or whatever you dream up. It's a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can't stop drinking the altohol. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling...) Lately, a ton of people have been rolling new toons to play through the new leveling system on their allied races, and we've seen more action on our horde outpost as well.

If any of this sounds appealing, apply on our website or approach me at battle tag Simsarah#1655 or discord simsarah#2087 (Yes, I wish I could get those to match.)