i can see it now.

Arenas
every single forum post is gonna have "MVP" on it lol.

gz dilly, im jelly af
id be jealous too if i posted here all day but got no recognition as a player

unfort i cant relate to that struggle
not trying to be toxic but does anybody actually care about a well recognized person of the pvp community getting mvp?

if we all said what we "really" wanted to say on the forums we'd all be perm banned anyways, not like it really matters if he has little green text around his posts or not..
can't believe a fotm hunter reroll that plays jungle is mvp
Grats.
Thanks!
i was thinking this earlier lol
Congratz! Nice to see another PvP'er as MVP - There's one over on the Battleground forums that post sometimes but I forgot his name
You all know this is nothing more than Blizzard's attempt to placate us by pretending they actually care. For shame. :P
04/02/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Wwdk

Anyone want to let me know when Dilly has re-rolled to Hunter from another spec?? Very lost here, I think you have the wrong person somehow?
04/02/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Zaritha
04/02/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Wwdk

Anyone want to let me know when Dilly has re-rolled to Hunter from another spec?? Very lost here, I think you have the wrong person somehow?

He is confused on who Dilly is, his peanut double melee brain cant handle much
I actually thought this would happen grats!

Does he have the power to delete some threads and maybe get people timed out or does it just highlight his text
04/02/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Foxfighter
I actually thought this would happen grats!

Does he have the power to delete some threads and maybe get people timed out or does it just highlight his text

No power to delete, mostly just green text which is helpful for newer players popping into the forums for the first time.

For example if I post any super helpful information, newer players would easily be able to find my post :)