RSham 11/11 H Looking for mythic guild.

Guild Recruitment
I am currently 11/11 H after coming back from a break. I am looking for a mythic raiding guild preferable raiding 8-12 hours a week. I cleared 1/9 M ToS before my guild fell apart last tier and I took a break. I have raided since WoTLK, and want to join a more hardcore guild. I am an analytical person, who is not afraid of criticism, and actively go over my logs to improve my game play.

Please comment on this post or add me on battle net. I am more than willing to transfer. My battle net is Korthaz#1685

I can raid any day Monday-Friday 7-12 PM CST.
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
If you change your availability, check out Impure!

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Impure

They are 6/11m and working on KG. ^_^

6pm-9pm EST Sat & Sun.

A few of my 11/11M guildies help them out as well. Great group!
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
raid leader has 7/11 M experience

Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
Hello! I saw your LFG post and thought you would be a good fit for <Team Mixed Signals> a one night a week, mythic progression team. Here’s a little bit about us, our app is short- feel free to check us out and send your info to us via the app so we can get in touch with you!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (optional, non progression raids Mondays 9-11pm CT)

Background: We raid one night a week- 4 hours of progression raiding. We are all adult players, 21+. Although we only have one night of raiding, that doesn’t mean we don’t do other game related activities together. We are constantly running M+, doing weekend events, and we have our optional Monday night raid that we use to do sale runs, normal/heroic raids, achievements, and alt raids.

Recruitment: LF1-2M dps/healers. Non mage DPS/ Non priest healer.

Requirements: 950+ item level, mythic xp, 90% attendance, and ability to do mechanics successfully repeatedly.

Progression: 6/11M ABT

Contact/ Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/
Hello! I saw your LFG post and thought you would be a good fit for <Team Mixed Signals> a one night a week, mythic progression team. Here’s a little bit about us, our app is short- feel free to check us out and send your info to us via the app so we can get in touch with you!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (optional, non progression raids Mondays 9-11pm CT)

Background: We raid one night a week- 4 hours of progression raiding. We are all adult players, 21+. Although we only have one night of raiding, that doesn’t mean we don’t do other game related activities together. We are constantly running M+, doing weekend events, and we have our optional Monday night raid that we use to do sale runs, normal/heroic raids, achievements, and alt raids.

Recruitment: LF1-2M dps/healers. Non mage DPS/ Non priest healer.

Requirements: 950+ item level, mythic xp, 90% attendance, and ability to do mechanics successfully repeatedly.

Progression: 6/11M ABT

Contact/ Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.