972 5/11M WW Monk LF New home

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I'm looking for a new guild to progress with in Mythic. My guild has been struggling on Mythic content for quite some time as its a social/casual raiding guild. But I'm looking to spread my wings a bit more. LF a guild that raids 2-3 days a week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday. Would be willing to Faction/Server Transfer!

Below are my logs, raiderio, as well as my armory. Please post below or add my btag TwoMonkaTwoS#1968

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/galakrond/kungfufists
https://raider.io/characters/us/galakrond/Kungfufists
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/galakrond/kungfufists
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 8/11M Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core moving forward into BFA. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears or mythic farm to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Hey kungfu,

We're a 6/11 mythic guild, looking to pick up a dps or two to finish out the tier and push into BfA. We raid tue/wed/thurs from 7-10 PST.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762166520

Our recruitment thread is there ^, feel free to add one of the officers (I'm Pleth#1345) about applying.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Ayy friendo, currently doing Mythic aggramar with 19 people and could really use some solid bodies for prog. If this sounds like the guild for you, please contact us! :D

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne
-11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Demon Hunter (Havoc) (High Priority)
-Deathknight (Frost/Unholy) (Medium Priority)
-Druid (Balance/Feral) (Low Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (Low Priority)
-Monk (windwalker) (High Priority)
-Mage (Any spec)(Medium Priority)
-Rogue (Any spec) (High Priority)
-Priest (Shadow) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Elemental) (High Priority)
-Shaman (enhancement) (Low Priority)
-Paladin (Retribution) (Low priority)
-Warlock (Any Spec) (Low)
-Warrior (Arms/Fury (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Druid (Resto) (Extremely low Priority)
-Monk (Mistweaver) (Low Priority)
-Priest (Disc/Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Paladin (Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Resto) (Medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

Bump!

This silly dodo is an exceptional player: mechanically very raid-aware, comes prepared with his own food and flasks, is punctual and makes 99% of attendance. He will be an asset to any team.

He forgot to mention that he is now horde, lol, and prefers late evening raiding times, though he is flexible on that I think.

I am his former GM, vouching for him. Can contact me with any questions!
Hi! My guild Velocity is 7/11M (6% on Vari) Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. Your logs look great and we'd like to trial you. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Hi kung!

I am from Reign and my guild is most likely going to be making a move to Turalyon(a top 10 server) and I will need some good dps to bolster my lineup.

We raid 9:30-12:30EST T/W with an optional Monday and our current progression is 6/11M.

We are looking for people who have the skill and motivation to push through for CE while maintaining our relaxed atmosphere and want to call our guild home.

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord(currently)
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30EST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of one leather melee DPS (Heal/Tank offspec a bonus but not required). Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

Core spot available for:
Mage
Boomkin
Hunter

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock
Restoration Druid

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 10/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
<Sensation Gaming> is a community above all, with a mindset on pushing mythic progression. We have been progressing, trimming, progressing, and trimming, and are currently looking for high end players to fill our roster and our gaming family as well.

What we bring to the table:

1: We arent rude to each other. Mutual respect is very important to the dynamic of our team
2: We provide all essentials for raiding (i.e. flasks, feast, gems, enchants)
3: We run an amazing, helpful community full of raiders and non raiders alike.

Expectations
1: Come prepared on time, with knowledge required to start
2: Pull at start time
3: Be receptive to criticism
4: Mastery of your class

On the side we all enjoy pushing keys, PVP, and the likes.

Raid times Thursday and Friday 4-7 PST (6-9 ST)

Looking for the following

Tank: Preference on DK, Bear, or BrM
Healer: R sham/ R druid
Melee: Ret Paladin, WW, Fury, Enhance
Range: boomie, aff lock, ele shammy, mage, Spriest

We always will consider all qualified applicants
Message one or all of the following

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Sensation+Gaming

siobert#1915 (Officer/DPS Lead)
nyn#1230 (Officer/Healer Lead)
zer0#1783 (GM/Raid Lead)
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 9/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team as we work on Aggramar and towards our goal of Cutting Edge. We'd love to add a monk to our team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
9/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
<Padlords> on Zul'jin is recruiting exceptional players our Mythic Antorus raid team, currently trying for Cutting Edge: Argus (49% best pull)

Our Goals
While we only raid two days a week we are by no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid.

Our Info
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Padlords
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/350981/latest#metric=dps

Experience
Ant 10/11 M
ToS 7/9M
NH 10/10 M (CE) (Realm First)
ToV 3/3 M (CE)
EN 7/7 M (CE)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

Voice Chats
Discord; it is required on raid nights and always open for guildies to use anytime.

Loot System
RCLootCouncil - it's required you have this addon installed and enabled at the time raid begins.

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank
Monk / DK

DPS:
WW Monk / Mage / Shadow Priest / Ele sham / Destro Lock / Boomkin

Heals:
Shaman / Disc Priest

When it comes to Mythic progression, as you know, we are forced to a 20-Man Raid size. This makes it necessary to have a few subs ready to jump in each night if needed.
What we'd require from you:
- Current Progression Logs
- Knowledge of fights we are on or progressing towards
- High Attendance
- An open attitude
- Sense of humor (we have fun)
- Ability to take constructive criticism

Feel Free to Contact us:
Sentou #1914
Ozhu #11828
Tyraels #1495
Subs #11694