975 Lock/Multiclass LF Guild for Leg/BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello there, I am looking to get back into more serious progression raiding after a brief casual run in ToS and ABT. I am looking for a permanent home for the end of Legion and BFA, not a new starting up raid with the possibility of collapsing. I did my bouncing around in NH from guild death to guild death and I would very much prefer to find a stable guild and push hard for BFA.

Always multiclassing, prefer not to play Warlock after Legion so I will play literally anything else for BFA, and don't mind switching from tier to tier as I mainly raid for the fun of boss kills and progression. However, I know my lock is my most geared at this point, and I don't mind playing it for now, but its extremely boring.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/21302263
Logs are average, only rerolled partway into ABT to focus on raid leading, since it was a lot easier to raid lead on a lock than a Spriest.

Played Fire Mage up until NH and rerolled Spriest.
CE Guldan as Spriest before breaking to finish school. Went Casual for ToS/ABT and rerolled to Afflock to focus on raid leading about a month and a half into ABT.

LF 12 Hours or less and any times in between 7-12PM (maybe 1AM) CST. Preference towards US 200 or better. Prefer to trial Xrealm. Horde is a possibility, however all my alts are LB/Alliance and transfering multiple characters is $$$$.

Current geared Alts:

963 Rogue that just got shoulders/golg trinket. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/peak logs are meh.

965 Priest - Shadow/Holy are both similarly geared and have bis legos, just missing trinkets and some offpieces. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/mos still working on getting better at Disc. Played up until early ABT and healed M Imonar.

Have 110s of every class, and most are ~940+.

For BFA likely looking to main any of the following: Mage, Hunter, Boomkin. Would also reroll based on guild needs.

BNET: Syrup#1855
Discord: Mosy#1511
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 8/11M Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core moving forward into BFA. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears or mythic farm to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

Currently looking for a ranged dps to fill out our core I'd love to speak to you about which toon you want to main!
If you haven't found a guild yet, we may be what you're looking for. We are currently 4/11M and working on filling out our group after a couple of people left. Tues/Thurs from 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST is when our Mythic raid is and heroics are Wednesdays at the same time. We run heroic and normal raids, too. There isn't a day where you won't find someone wanting to do M+, as well. You are more than welcome to reach out to me Vorlock#1537 any time. We're a pretty chill/cool group. Here's our website https://damageincsargeras.enjin.com/
Looking for a much further progressed guild than 4/11M sorry.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hey there!

<Almost Midnight>[US][A][Stormrage]
10/11M fri, sat 8-11 EST

We are looking for dps to continue M Argus prog and for BfA. Please add me on bnet and/or discord so we can chat!

Bnet: Jody#11864
Discord: @Jody#2629
Bump
Hey Awzie!

We are a reform! Take a look, we have a great history!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
2/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Rogue- All specs
Guardian/BrM Monk/Prot Pally
Affliction Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Ele Sham
Marks Hunter

Low:
Feral Druid

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey awzie

Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional dps

We are cutting edge players returning from a small break during TOS, and we are looking for more skilled raiders for current content as well as BFA. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are active and outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hi Awzie.

We are 10/11m, 2-Day raiding (Tue/Thu 8-12 EST) working on final part of Argus (8%) and have an opening for a warlock. Please contact me at Avermra#1219 if you are interested. You can find our detailed information below. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761896930
Hi there!

<Old as Dirt> on Emerald Dream is looking to recruit a few more friendly faces to fill out our roster as we push through Mythic and head into BFA.

Our current progression is: 11/11H and 1/11M.

Raid Times:
7-10pm PST Tuesday and Thursday

Current Needs:
DPS and Healers

Our Discord is active throughout the day and we enjoy playing other video games together outside of WoW.

We are more than happy to do cross-server raids for the trial period but we would prefer you to transfer over if we seem like a good fit.

My btag is: Maowmix#1635

For now,
Maow
I know you said in a previous post that you are looking for a guild further than 4/11, and while we do not fit that yet, we are getting very close to our 5/11 kill. Plus, we are a super gnome friendly guild! I'll post our recruitment info below, if you decide to look into 4/11 guilds and think we sound like a good fit. Feel free to contact us for any questions or additional information.

Malice, located on Sargeras, is recruiting more raiders for Antorus Mythic progression! We would like to have a solid 20-25 player roster for competition in our ranks or if people are not able to make a day. If you have wanted to try raiding, or get back into it, we are the place for you! We are a laid back, semi-casual group that enjoy pushing progression but also don't take ourselves too seriously.

Our progression in Legion:
7/7 H and 3/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 H Trial of Valor
10/10 H and 4/10 M Nighthold
9/9 H and 3/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 H and 4/11 M Antorus

We are looking for ranged dps, a holy paladin, and a tank. Exceptional players of non-listed roles always welcome to apply.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 6:45PM - 10:00 PM server (CST). We will be using personal loot until the end of Legion and swap back to using EPGP as our loot system once BfA releases. We use Discord for voice and socializing outside of WoW.

Feel free to contact Fivetwo (Alex#11677) or Teglet (Tegs#1624) or Merith (Merith#1205).

On non-raid days, you can find most of us pushing M+ keys, PVPing, or just generally hanging out with guildies.

Thank You!
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 2Day(Tues/Thurs)-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Paladin (Ret, Holy)
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Druid (Boomkin, Resto, Feral)
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight (Frost, Unh)
- Demon hunter (Havoc)
- Rogues
- Hunters
Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 9/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Big Fish - Sen'jin [H]
http://forums.bigfishsenjin.com/

Multiple 4000+ M+ players

6/11M and server first during our first week of prog

11/11M Leadership

Mon, Wed, Fri: 7:30-10:30 PST.

Our goal for the rest of Legion is to get a solid roster, full clear Mythic Antorus, get our raid mounts and stock gold and resources for the coming expansion.

We intend to achieve a ranking of US 100th or better for our very first tier of Battle for Azeroth, beyond that we want to achieve a better ranking each tier, ending BFA at a US top 50 rank.

Add me (Sheprd#1105), lets talk.
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 9/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

Saturday Heroic (moving into Mythic) run 10:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council

Saturday is Personal loot
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!