9/11 M healer lfg

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I have several healers, one is 9/11 M with 5% Agg wipes, and two are 5/11 M with Imonar progress. I'm looking for a guild to finish out the expansion with and hit BFA strong with. I have logs and links and I don't care what the hours are. Leave me a link or real ID and I'll get back to you.
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
We are looking for a full time healer, lets talk!

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM @ sgmx#0801 , or add me on real id Deism#1427
Hey Owl, we're looking for a full-time healer for the foreseeable future. Hopefully you have no qualms about going Alliance.

I would love to talk with you sometime over the weekend. Guild spam with all basic information below!

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 9/11M, very close to an Aggramar kill. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
Hey there :)

My guild is 9/11M and we have Aggramar down to 13% as of last night. The kill is coming soon. We are looking for a couple DPS and a healer to help round out our roster and to help with raid comp. After cutting edge our plan is to get everyone the kill and the mount, as well as the mount from Mythic Nighthold. I am sure we will find other stuff to keep us busy until B.F.A.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7PM PST to 10PM Pacific (Server) time.

If you are at all interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me here on the forum or add my battletag (Taalisman#1695) We would love to have you!!!
Good afternoon, my name is Nudist, and were seeking a talented healer to farm content with us (11/11m) and into BFA. We are one of the few guilds on all of Warcraft sponsored and have a ton to offer, Toss me a btag add @ Sinful #1486 to talk to me directly, have a nice weekend :).
Hello guild info below we're definetly looking for a healer for our current core group as well as into BFA. My Bnet info Kcin#1645

<MokRah> US Arthas - Horde Current Progression: 9/11Mythic Antorus

Raid Times: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 8-11pm Eastern time.

About us:

<MokRah> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Arthas. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds. Our roots were established back in Hellfire Citadel ; since then we have become one of the more consitant raid teams on Arthas We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression, and all other members is ideal and what we look for.

Recruitment Needs:

-Holy Paladin

-Rogue (Sub or Assasin)

-Mage

Minimum Requirements: We are looking for players with prior raid experience as we are all experienced raiders ourselves. That being said being able to make raid times is a must.
Hi Owl,

We are a 2 day (Tue/Thu 8-12 EST) working on the final minutes of argus (10/11m, 8% on argus). Please add me on Avermra#1219 and we can talk. Our detailed information can be found below. thanks

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761896930
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[ At Midnight ] Late night alliance guild on Stormrage. We are 9/11M looking to add the last 2 people to our core roster for aggramar and argus.

We raid Weddnesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10pm-1am PST.

I do see you are horde, we are on alliance for the time being, but after Argus dies we are going horde on Tichondrias for the next expansion.

If interested toss me a battle tag friend request :) Katie#1178
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have core spot for a healer, and our best Argus pull was about 30%.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: All dps class and specs. This will be a core position in Legion and BFA.

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
<Union> is looking for a resto shaman or disc/holy priest to add to our core healing roster.

Some things about us:

-11/11M Horde, Deathwing/Kalecgos/Executus Merged Server Group
-a stable team, we have been around since Vanilla and many of us have raided for years together
-Raid nights: Tuesday, Thursday 8- 11 EST and Sunday from 7-11EST

What we are looking for:

We want a strong healer with excellent mechanics - someone who researches fights, is able to work with the healing core to coordinate cooldowns and defensive abilities, and ultimately a great personality.

We want someone who is a team player, leaving the ego and HPS logs at the door. A healer that can be vocal during a raid, calling out important CDs. We would also like a healer that contributes to strategies leading up to and during a progression fight.

We want someone who puts work into their toon, who doesn't just log on for the 9 hours of raiding a week. Someone that lives for the grind!

We want someone who has mythic raiding experience - there is no definitive measure, but at this level, we need someone with at least several tiers of healing under their belt.

Finally, we want someone with a good attitude. We have an active discord outside of raid time, we run M+, have some pvpr's and play other games together. Ideally we find someone who logs on a lot, loves to chat and has a personality that meshes well - we are a progression focused guild with a low key, low drama attitude - we expect this from all of our members.

If all of this sounds like a match, I would love to chat in game and on discord. I would love to share recent progression and progression kill streams as well. Bnet us at:

Stormcaster#1629
or
Holy#12366

Looking forward to chatting!
We are looking to revamp our healing roster in prep for BFA, including finding a healing officer. Interested in chatting. Our info is below...

<Barracuda> Horde on Bleeding hollow...

MYTHIC CORE GROUP
CURRENT PROGRESSION:
T21 - 11/11M US 152
PAST PROGRESSION:
T16 - 14/14H (aka M)
T17 - 17/17M
T18 - 13/13M US 206
T19 - 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M US 195
T20 - 9/9M 9/9H US 150

RAID TIMES (REQUIRED AND OPTIONAL NIGHTS)
REQUIRED
9:45 PM - 1 AM EST Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
OPTIONAL
10 PM - 1 AM EST (or earlier end time) Tuesday optional normal + heroic main run to avoid having to pug! Earlier in the tier we run normal which usually translates into heroic.
10 PM - 1 AM EST (or earlier end time) Saturday optional normal + heroic alt run for altaholics.

CONTACT
Kalakay#1969