4/11m looking for mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi I’m currently looking for another guild with a more focused raid. I would prefer guilds be 4/11m progressed or higher! I can almost any day and time. Tuesday’s I have night class so I don’t get home till 9:00-930.

Wanting to stay horde

Here are my logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/bôwley

Btag : HiddenTroll#12347
See the usual spam below, interested in a strong healer:

<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Current Progression:
6/11m Antorus

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
*Friday: 6:00 - whenever EST (Optional Alt/Fun Night)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE. Our members regularly push high m+ keys and pvp outside of raid times.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:

DPS: 1-2 (Interested in a strong Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Hunter, or Ele Shammy. Will look at all exceptional dps though!)
Heals: 1 (Strong Heals, DPS os a plus)

all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
Vlad - Neocene#1709
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild on Garona(US).

A bit about us:

We are working through Mythic Antorus and will continue to progress at a relaxed pace. We are also recruiting for BFA! We are currently 2/11M. Our raid times are:

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server) 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

We are progressing through Mythic Antorus but are also recruiting for our active raid team for BFA. We have quite a few guild members who are currently on break and waiting to come back for BFA, so now is a great time to jump in and join a team that will be ready to go day 1 of BFA. Attendance and situational awareness are our top priorities!

We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660

Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hi Perception!

Take a look at my post, I think you will like us.

Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign>
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
Hey there! I represent a 6/11M guild on Tichondrius and I'd be very interested in speaking with you about a spot on our team. We raid from 8:30-11:30 PST tuesdays and thursdays, and my btag is goldenbear#1538-add me if you'd like to talk!
Hi! My guild Velocity is 7/11M (6% on Vari) Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours and in need of range DPS. Your logs look great and we'd like to trial you. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us :smiley: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me (GM) or Starby (Recruiter) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Fox

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.