942 Enhance Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says, I'm a 942 enhancement shaman looking for a mythic guild as well as a place to call home for BFA.

I created this toon as an alt but been having too much fun so it's time to call it my main.

I also have a 973 resto Druid that has been my main through out Legion.

My mythic experience on the Druid has been
7/7 6/10 5/9 6/11-3

What am I looking for: a well established mythic guild that is also casual.

Schedule: 2 days a weeks preferably 7-10pm CST Can't do Fridays or Saturdays

If I am a fit, leave me your btag below and I will be in contact.
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55
Looking for horde only
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
I know you said horde only but if because of $$. I personally would offer to pay for your faction change if needed! Thank you for your time!

[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
• We are recruiting regular dps our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks/Paladins take first priority at this time, but we'll consider other classes too. Feel free to apply!

Off Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
Predominant [H] - Illidan

We were top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Night Hold. We took a break until we decided to form again 4/9/18 where our core is 5/11M-9/11M. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
Would love to chat, shoot me an add foGO#1395
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with mythic raiding experience. We are also farming heroic ABT to help returning mythic players gear up and prep. 
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569