[A] 975 Balance Druid LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hey there,

About Me:
As the title states, I'm a 975 balance druid looking for a new place to finish out Antorus. I consider myself someone who is always looking to improve my gameplay while trying to contribute to an overall positive environment. I typically play whatever class/role is needed for the group and am happy to do so again, though I prefer tanking and dpsing (I've tanked, healed, and dpsed for my guild at a high level throughout legion). In terms of alts, the main ones are a 965 blood/frost dk and a 960 holy pally, both of which I've neglected recently but am working on again.

Logs
Balance Druid (Antorus Main): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/destromath/boomcat
Holy Pally (ToS Main): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/destromath/papajoe#rankingzone=13
Blood DK: (Recent M+ Main/Antorus Alt): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/destromath/crayonberry

What I'm Looking For:
I'm looking for a guild that shares the same values as me in the game in terms of gameplay and environment. That is, a guild full of people who are looking to improve and progress as a means of achieving an enjoyable environment (not at the cost of one). I prefer a 2 day raid schedule but will consider 3 days if it's the right fit. I also prefer alliance but will consider faction swapping under the same circumstances. In terms of progression, my guild was only 6/11 M, but I am looking to join a guild that is a little further ahead.

Copy Paste Template:
1. Times available & time zone: Any day after 7 pm cst
2. Server preference: Any
3. Faction preference: Alliance but willing to consider horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 6/11 M antorus, 6/9 M ToS
6. Recent logs: All of my logs are public (see above)
7. Contact info: Bnet: Blink#12426
Just dropped you. Bnet request.. we are 7/11M 2 nights a week looking for more like minded players to come help us finish out antorus and head into bfa
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with mythic raiding experience. We are also farming heroic ABT to help returning mythic players gear up and prep. 
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Boomcat!

Come join some former server group members on Turalyon! I tried many times to get Kyte to consider faction changing to join our groups for a solid push at CE, but would not consider it. Turalyon, however, has an excellent community on the horde side and we'd love to have you! Leaving my spam here and added you on bnet:

Reign is moving to Turalyon and we are recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

Guild:<Reign> Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30 EST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.

If for whatever reason we don't work for you there is a great list of guilds on Turalyon that I'd be happy to hook you up with:) have a great day and good luck to you!
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 1/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

955+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Feral Druid
Deathknight

We are currently looking for 955+ members with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
Notchoga (Choga#1882)
Hey Boomcat,

If you're interested in doing mythic content, my guild <Comfort Eagle> may interest you. We're 2/11M but we're progressing quickly. Our primary focus is on having a great time with a great group of people, but there's an agreed sentiment that we all enjoy progressing, logging, and improving. Our motto has always been "to play what your heart desires." This is a hobby after all. We will have fun, laugh, joke, and grow together as a family. You will never feel ignored; your voice matters to us. If this sounds like your playstyle and the right fit for you, then feel free to contact us!

Current Raiding Hours: 8PM-11:PM EST Tues/Thurs

GM Btag: ollamh#11246
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/332857/
Discord: https://discord.gg/HJ84znJ
Hey boomcat, i just sent you a bnet request. Bench Raiders is a 7/11 2 day a week guild on sargeras (A). I look forward to chatting with you about what you're looking for and what our guild can provide!
Hi Boomcat,

The Last Pull (9/11M) is a casual and mythic oriented guild; we are looking for new players to finish off mythic Antorous and continue through mythic BfA.

Raid times:
Tuesday - Thursday: 8-11 CST

Please apply at https://discord.gg/hKmdfKw

If you have any questions feel free message one of the officers
Jadam#1828
Raeya#1889
Booties#1893
<Criminal> on Alliance Sargeras is looking for one or two more ranged dps for mythic aggramar progression. Our best pull has been 20% and we anticipate killing it soon.
We raid Thu/Sun/Mon from 10:30 to 1:30 CST.
I'm sending you a btag request, but my btag is Kiolvor#1715 if you want to get ahold of me.
Thanks!
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 9/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps (a Boomkin would be a fantastic addition) for our core raid team as we work on Aggramar and towards our goal of Cutting Edge.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
9/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Wasnt in front of a computer earlier.. so heres the obligatory spam

About Us

We are <Chimera> of Durotan/Ysera [7/11M]. We are looking for more players to fill out our roster as we Finish Antorus and prepare for BFA. We have cleared 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor,7/10 Mythic Nighthold, and 7/9 TOS. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in Burning Crusade from the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere.

Expectations

Supplies: We supply Cauldrons / Feasts. Vantus Runes will be provided by the guild for progression content. (Even though we Do provide Cauldrons during the course of raid. We still expect Raiders to have backups just in case)

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Communication: Ability to listen to and use voice communications if necessary. We use Discord for all raids.

Add-ons: Download the add-on We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 745PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 745PM until 11PM

Recruitment Needs

Tanks

Death Knight [Low]
Demon Hunter [Low]
Druid [Low]
Monk [Low]
Paladin [No]
Warrior [Low]

Healer

Druid [Low]
Monk [High]
Paladin [Low]
Priest (Holy) [High]
Priest (Discipline) [Low]
Shaman [High]

Damage

Death Knight [Medium]
Demon Hunter [Medium]
Druid (Balance) [High]
Druid (Feral) [High]
Hunter [Low]
Mage (Arcane) [Medium]
Mage (Fire/Frost) [Medium]
Monk [Medium]
Paladin [No]
Priest [Med]
Rogue [High]
Shaman [Medium]
Warlock [High]
Warrior [Medium]

Contact Us

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670]
Symphonia-Durotan (Officer)

Applications / Contact : WWW.Worldofchimera.com

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.
<Volition>

[Horde] US-Zul'Jin

Current Progress:
10/11 Mythic Antorus | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Volition

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
We are seeking exceptional DPS, healer and a tank. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

Ranged - Core

Druid (Balance)
Priest (Shadow)
Mage (Fire/Frost)
Hunter (MM)

Contact
All guild and app. information can be found at https://volitionzj.enjin.com/

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790
About Hallowed Ground of <Regency>
Hallowed Ground is one of several raid teams within <Regency> and has been together for four years. As a weekend mythic raid team, our focus is mythic progression without sacrificing the fun. We realize real life happens from time to time and we like to remain flexible with our raiders while also doing our best to push content with a limited 6 hours a week raiding schedule.
Progression
5/9M Tomb of Sargeras
6/11M Antorus
Raid Times
Friday & Saturday, 11:00pm-2:00am CST
Recruitment Needs
<Regency> has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.
For our most current roster needs, please visit our site: http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/

Death Knight - Frost/Unholy (hybrid preferred)
Demon Hunter - Havoc (hybrid preferred)
Druid - Balance (hybrid preferred)
Hunter - MM
Mage - Fire
Monk - WW (hybrid preferred)
Priest - Shadow/Disc (hybrid preferred)
Rogue
Shaman - Enhancement
Warlock - Affliction
Warrior - Arms/Fury (hybrid preferred)

*(hybrid preferred) denotes a desire for a viable multi-role player (DPS+heal spec, DPS+tank spec, etc. If applying as a hybrid, please include logs for both viable specs.*

If you think you'd be a good fit and are eager to join our team, please apply on our Discord <https://discord.gg/jetmdFy> and specify your interest in R05 Hallowed Ground. Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.
<Regency> Perks
- Large, active community (multiple raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- Active Discord chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs
Contact
Raid Leader: Railyn#1634
Recruitment Officer: LeiaJade#1551
Howdy! And welcome to Unrestrained!

Can reach us at Citiana (Bnet : Citiana#1964, Discord : Citiana#9615) or Emely (Bnet : DCarolina#1538, Discord: Diana#5249) if Interested to apply.

Unrestrained is a mythic raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We play Alliance on Silvermoon-US.

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and their friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

We provide full raid support (repairs, consumables and gear enhancements) and, upon joining Unrestrained, you'll find a stable team (most raiders been active for years), a new home and friends.

Upon recruitment after the trial period (2-3 weeks), we can provide gold compensation for server transfer (gold amount equivalent of a WoW token).

Current progression: 5/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: RC Loot Council ---> Major > Minor > Off-Spec > Xmog
VOIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Shadow Priest
Mage
Balance druid
or any good DPS

Contact one of our officers for more information: Citiana (GM - Bnet : Citiana#1964, Discord : Citiana#9615), Lalia (RL), Larindra, and Emely(Bnet : DCarolina#1538, Discord: Diana#5249).

P.S we have an alt run on Sundays
Guild: <Who is John Galt> est: 2006 12yr Legacy
Realm: Hyjal-US
Faction: HORDE
Progress: 8/11M Antorus
Raid: 7:30pm PST - 10:30pmPST // Tues, Thurs, Sunday
Loot System: EPGP

Looking for Main spec DPS to fill our core team for mythic progression.
Battle net info: Uputz#1964, Ailbhean#1965, Muskaan#1780, Delgalo#1485
Discord name: Dimmn#6706
Feel free to contact me anytime to chat!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Wait - WHAT?! There are alliance raiding guilds on Destromath?! I raided there for 8 years and had no idea!

Imagine how great a fresh start as Horde on Mal'Ganis would be! You won't know what to do with yourself on a server that actually has people playing on it! (the transfer from Destromath to Mal'Ganis is one of the best things I've ever done!)

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus, and is looking for ranged DPS - a boomkin would be ideal!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Some Saturdays @ 7:00pm PST Mythic Alt Antorus run (we run this in conjunction with a guild on Blackrock)
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

For more information, or to apply, message me on Discord at kat#3105, or check us out at www.guildenigma.com
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! 9/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST

Current High Interest in:
Boomkin(super high)
Warlock(high)
Shadow Priest(high)
Will consider all other ranged. Will take tank and heal apps into consideration :)

Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me novar#11553 if you want to chat more :)