968 Rdruid/951wwmonk LF mythic prog guild

Guild Recruitment
THERE ARE TWO PLAYERS HERE
Two separate players, 968 resto druid and a 951 ww monk looking for a hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild. I have been in casual guilds that have only gone through the first three bosses of a mythic raid tier for the longest time. I now want to speed things up and progress through raids further than before. I want to be in a guild with a more hardcore mindset and wants to reach the last boss of a raid tier. I have done 3/10M NH, 3/9M tomb, and 3/11 mythic ant.

My main is a resto druid, but I am gearing up an hpal that is currently 951(I am also still learning the hpal class).
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/29630411#rankingmetric=hps
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/arlue%C3%B1#rankingmetric=hps

My friend is a 2/11M WW monk, they were a 100% pvp player back in WOD and I brought them into PvE this expansion. They also have the same mindset as me, they want to learn and progress as far as they can through mythic content. They reached 2/11 on a resto shaman, filling for a missing healer in my last guild. They want to main DPS.

Please keep in mind the ww monk's toon is two weeks old and is entirely pug runs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/arxuen
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
10/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
9/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Tank: N/A
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Aff Warlock, Boomkin!
Healer: Resto Druid, Resto shaman!
Melee: Rogue!

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
Hello!

<murlocs> @ Mal'ganis [H] is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a newly formed NYC based guild with monthly meetups IRL. We're aiming to bring back guild community passions that seem lost years ago. Our main goal is Building a Community > Progression

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Progression Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
Casual (farm) Off-Tier: Weds/Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We might we a good fit for what you're looking for. Hit me up!
-
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Hey there. I'm an officer in <reformed> on Zul'Jin. We're looking to pick up heals and an MDPS - so you could be a good fit. We are 10/11m and looking to bolster our roster for continued prog and future raids.

We raid monday / tuesday / thursday 8-11est. Hit me up on bnet if you want to talk. Gonzo#1399
add me on battlenet i have something that could be a perfect fit for you guys

shamel#11827
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 Mythic. We can def use you guys in our main roster.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
Hey we offer a family environment moving forward and have been together for 12 years. We would love to get you two up to speed to raid mythic. Please look through this info and add me if you are interested. Happy hunting!

▼▼▼▼▼
RAID TIMES
▲▲▲▲▲
Progression Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
Offnight Raid:
Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST
Mythic Plus Night:
Monday: 9pm - 12am EST

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
We are looking for any DPS and a healer.
Healers being recruited must have a DPS offspec.

▼▼▼▼
ABOUT US
▲▲▲▲
Coalition has continuously raided since The Burning Crusade, and is home to mature players who want to efficiently raid the latest content since Tier 6 in 2008. For 6 hours a week we aim to raid the latest content while also having fun, and getting progression kills in. So come along and help push into the latest tiers and get the latest kills.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Contact Information
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Officer Battle Tags:
Gandar: Gandar#11713
►H◄ ►Coalition◄ ►6/11M◄
Ardent is 8/11 M trying to push for CE before 8.0 drops. We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8-11 EST and are currently in need of a healer. Message me Elfman#1867 if you're interested or want more info!
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with mythic raiding experience. We are also farming heroic ABT to help returning mythic players gear up and prep.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
<Wrong Answer> is a Horde guild on Area-52 with a 10/11M GM/Raid Leader and several ex-hardcore raiders.

We consider ourselves SEMI-HARDCORE (9hr Raid week)
We run an optional raid night to do normal/heroic mode (we love alts!)
We often run mythic+ as well.

We will pay for your transfer to Area-52, a very popular eastern time-zone PvE server

Server: Area-52 Horde

Progression: 6/11M

Raid Times: Mon/Tue/Wed 10pm-1am EST (7PM PST)

Recruitment:

Melee DPS
Demon Hunter - HIGH
Ret Pally - MED
Warrior - HIGH
Windwalker - MED

Ranged DPS
Hunter - HIGH
Warlock - MED
Mage - HIGH
Boomkin - HIGH
Elemental Shaman - MED

Healer
Resto Druid - HIGH

Required to Have:
ilvl 955+
75+ Traits in Main Spec
BiS or comparable Legendaries in Main Spec
A positive attitude able to handle constructive criticism
Deep knowledge of your main spec
Recent Logs (we look for mechanics over parse percentiles)

If Interested contact
Dreamie#1493 - GM/Raid Leader
Zerrix#11394 - Recruitment
Guild: <Arch Dominus> - Stormrage [US]
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Times: 10:30pm - 12:30am EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
Cleared: 4/11M
In game recruitment Contact: Nysro#1640

Needs: We are currently recruiting "2" core spots!
- Resto Druid
- Boomkin or Mage or Ele Sham

We are also looking for Raiders that cant commit to every raid night that we can make as backups to bring in from time to time especially to get them their kills on farm bosses. People have real lives and do miss raids from time to time so the opportunities are there.

Wowprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Arch+Dominus