[H]Veteran Mage LF Guild 8p PST to 11p PST

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

I’m a veteran raider that’s been playing WoW since Vanilla and raiding since Kara in BC. I’m returning from a long break and am ready to start raiding Heroic & Mythic Antorus. I’m looking for a semi-hardcore established raiding guild to call my new permanent home. I’m a working professional and so I’m looking for a guild that raids on Tue, Wed, and/or Thurs but only 2 nights a week for 6 to 8 hours. I’d like the hours to be between 8p and 11p Pacific Standard Time.

I’ve been clearing my daily emissary, pugging heroic, doing weekly +15’s, and daily quest for the 910 gear and awakening essence. Currently my mage has Top 3 BIS Leggos, is 956 ilevel, and has 74 Ranks in my Wep (almost 75), I also have my 2 set bonus and fully optimized Haste, Versatility gear with my Crit soft-cap.

I don’t have any logs for this tier but I can provide my Boomkins logs from Emerald Nightmare. Make sure you click on EN Tier to see my scores.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/cenarius/starix#rankingzone=10

Please reply here if you think we’d be a good fit, I hope to talk to you soon!
Updated.
Hellooooooo Otrix!

If you don't mind the Alliance side of things, I think we might be a good fit for you. See below for my spiel.

<Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
03/22/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Rohias
Hellooooooo Otrix!

Hello! I added you on bnet :D
5/11 Mythic <Climax>
Raid times : 10PM - 1AM (Central)

What we expect? Attendance is a must. We need to know if you are reliable to make it to raids. (Exception to real-life issues of course) Are you willing to raid part-time? full-time?

Loot system? RC Loot Counsel is the add-on we use to distribute loot.

Mythic requirements 960+/+75 traits

We're looking for the following...

Healers

Druid -- Part-time
Priest -- Part-time
Monk -- Open
Paladin -- Locked
Shaman -- Part-time

Range Spec/DPS

Warlock -- Locked
Mage -- Open
Druid -- Open
Hunter -- Locked
Priest -- Locked
Shaman -- Locked

Melee Spec/DPS
**Currently Locked**

Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Contact HR Manager: EarlSwtshirt#1572 (Battlenet)
5/11 Mythic <Climax>
Raid times : 10PM - 1AM (Central)

Contact HR Manager: EarlSwtshirt#1572 (Battlenet)

Heya, bnet request sent!
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 5/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
Heals: We need to add a full-time healer to our healing core. Prefer Priest or Druid.
DPS: Will consider any spec but ideally raiders who are in position with gear/experience to contribute immediately. We do not currently have a dedicated Mage or Rogue.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
Good morning! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst, and optional alt/transmog runs on Sunday. We are a semi casual mature guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. We All have careers, some have families, like myself. That said our wow time is our time away from adulting! Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too! We are looking to push casual mythic within the next few weeks as our heroic clears continue to smooth out. More info-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

My btag earthwyrm#1108, and discord is Abscynth#5749. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!