shadow/holypriest with blood dk alt LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, thanks for taking time to look at this post. i'm a shadow/holy priest reroll from a blood dk both toons are mythic 5/11 exp with my priest having mythic imonar. i've trialed in multiple guilds and failed the personality test of the trial. i can be somewhat of a troll and really head on type of person. If you have problems with people who are upfront then you should stop reading from here....If you made it this far than here are my toons links i have no logs for my priest due to "flagged for rename"
https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Exellence -----blood dk

https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Ramboheal

If you have any questions or want to speak with me then heres my bnet: Adrienne#11996
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of one Brewmaster Monk, Blood DK or Guardian Druid (DPS/Heal offspec a bonus but not required). Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Imperium> [H] Area 52 5/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
Windwalker Monk
Hunter
Any ranged dps class
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Rawrr (t3hjstation#1534)
Inzombiac (CEEJ#11181)
<UnderCity Graduates> is looking for any exceptional players 945+.

Raid Details:
2/11M 11/11H 11/11N
Wednesday/Thursday
START 12:00PM EST
END 3:00PM EST
(Conversion: 11AM-2PM CST / 9AM-12PM PST)
Invites go out at 11:45AM EST every raid day.

What We Are About
We are a very friendly, very inviting guild. We have fun on other games besides World of Warcraft. We are a serious raiding guild, but we also like to have fun.
We WILL NOT tolerate toxic behavior or anything of the like. We play to have fun and kill bosses, not deal with petty drama.

What We Expect
Excellent raid attendance. If you are going to be late or miss a raid night, let us know a few hours before raid starts. We do not like to sit there and wonder where you are.
Knowledge of your class and of the fights. We want you to know your main and your main spec. We want everyone to study the fights.
We are adults who also enjoy offensive humor. If you are easily offended, this is not the guild for you.

Addons
RCLootCouncil

Please contact our recruitment officers for more information:
fraqt#1994
armyofnova#1529
Hey exelence

Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional shadow priest

We are cutting edge players returning from a small break during TOS, and we are looking for more skilled raiders for current Mythic content as well as BFA. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are active and outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 7/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (7/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!