Eonar Active Player LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Good morning everyone!
I'm currently leveling my BoA races on Eonar and am looking for some guildies who may like to quest with me and raid.
I have a 110 marksmanship hunter, item level 924, but it was mainly to unlock the new races and grind rep in Argus. I have done a few of the newer raids.

1. Times available & time zone: Available later afternoon/evening, some mornings (if not working), Eastern Timezone (-5GMT)
2. Server preference: Eonar, PvE
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual & Semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: Played since burning crusade, account got deleted before Legion due to inactivity. So, here I am now. Not super familiar with Broken Isles, but I am with all content before Legion, especially Vanilla and Burning Crusade.
6. Recent logs (if available): ? not sure what this means, but I'm on usually once a day
7. Contact info: Noralesong#1835 is my battletag, so hmu and I'll probably answer asap.
8. Anything else: I'm really looking for a discord channel, people who hold active dungeons and raids, enjoy having grinding buddies, and so on. Obviously, this sounds more like a casual guild with active members, which would be ideal. On top of that, if people are willing to put up with my questions. Being an Oldie who played back when level 100 wasn't a thing, I do have questions time to time about changes in the game, since a lot has changed since I last played a few years ago. I watch a lot of videos and guides on my own, but I may ask a few questions from time to time for clarification.
Hello Bloodymary!
In case you change your mind about staying on Eonar, I've got a great guild for you:
Created during Tomb of Sargeras of Legion, Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran has grown to be a fun, active, positive, and family friendly casual raiding guild. We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels, including access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day 1, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
We're now seeking normal/heroic minded players in the coming expansion. All are welcome!
Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
My btag is HanShan#1254
Recruitment officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums
https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
Thank you everyone for answering me in a timely manner. I have been contacted and spoke with another guild which I have since joined. If I'm looking again, I'll be certain to check your guilds out!