Experienced player looking for raid team

Guild Recruitment
Hey Ya'll I am a long time raider. I generally hit 80%+ on average while logging for whatever I'm playing.
Currently looking for a spot for my druid. I can play all specs competitively. I would say I am strongest at Resto and Guardian.
I am looking for a team capable of and driven by a desire to compete. At the same time I am looking for a team that can do this while maintaining a relaxed, friendly, and humorous atmosphere. If your team does not meet both of these requirements I do not think we will be a match.
I would also greatly prefer to stay alliance.

What I bring to the table:
The ability to fill and play competitively any role - Tank, heal, dps
Someone capable and willing to help others improve through:
-Warcraft log breakdown and analysis
-Positive encouragement
-Shot calling
2 years of consistent raid leading and guild management with the same team.
Humor, in the darkest of situations
Calmness, Leadership, and Perspective.

If you feel like your team is a good match from what you've read, I would love to get your b-tag and have a chat.
contact me Lòca#1475
I would prefer to stay with alliance on this toon
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team. We are looking for a reliable druid healer.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324 or Pharuan#1896
Dominion

8/11M Antorus

We're an established mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Ranged DPS and exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
All range DPS

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812)
Hey Bad,

If you would consider going boomkin os resto, I would be very interested!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
1/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Affliction Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Feral Druid

Low:

Fire/Frost Mage
Marks Hunter

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 5/11M

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Hello there!
[A] Pak'Cafan on Dalaran just opened recruiting for the first time in a long while. We're a hybrid family-progression guild that's been around since day one and are currently 10-11H. Raid nights are W/TH @9pm server time.
Please reach out if you'd like to know more -
battletag: Peregryn#1292
discord: Peregryn#6031
Hey!!! Gilead is starting mythic progression with GM whos 9/11M!! We are semi hardcore looking for raiders for mythic antorus. We raid on monday and saturdays!! We like to have fun and progress in game!! Feel free to message me if interested!!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
<Stratagem> is recruiting any new members and raiders who are looking for a strong start in Antorus. We have a tight-nit group that gets serious for progression but we're laid back when it's farm. We enjoy high level keystones as well as other games like Destiny 2, Monster Hunter, and Overwatch.

**Raid Schedule:**
Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30PM - 10:30 PM Central (Required Attendance)
Monday (optional)7:30PM - 9:30PM Central - Off night/Alt night)

We provide you with feasts and flasks and utilize Big dumb Loot Council.
Gems and enchants are free to members who choose to join our raid team.
Bring your own consumables and runes for pre-potting on progression.

We are currently 8/11 M and are looking to push deeper into the Burning Throne before our break before BFA drops. Our current needs are:
Warlock
Moonkin
MM/BM Hunter
Spriest
any exceptional ranged DPS
Any DPS that can FLEX into a Healer

If you have any questions or you are interested in joining, please feel free to contact a member of the recruitment team:
kibu#1132 (In-game name: Raspberrytea)
Ash#12735 (In-game name: Kalisstaa)
jedihoosayni#1600 (In-game name: Alexèia)

You can go straight to the link below to apply and also Add one of our Recruitment team to Battletag:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yoXpWHOPNtYBTV-ciWlQgraSAk0DGuPUVsRxRZpLZzA/edit
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hey bad

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional resto druid

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild. We have recently returned to the game after a small break during TOS, we are looking for a few more players to round off our MYTHIC roster. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to progress into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance. We are 9/11H right now while we rebuild our team and looking for more players to fill our ranks to move into Mythic.

Guid Policy:
If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
RC Loot Council is used.
We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Hello!

We're looking for a couple of ranged DPS to fill out our roster as we move to finish Antorus. So that means for us to be a fit you would need to end up being Balance. If that sounds okay to you, I've included our guild information below.

<Bear Retirement Home> a 9/11 Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 non-Hunter Ranged DPS
1 Melee DPS

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

Since Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, we don't require a server transfer until the 8.0 patch prior to Battle for Azeroth.

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.