966 Hpriest Looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently 4/11m prog. My friends guild was casual and it broke up before they even got into mythic. EN 9/9m Nh-Break ToS-5/11m. I do have a shadow offspec but would like to focus on mainly healing.
Herrokitty#11895
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/%C3%B0oubtful here are my logs.
hey Doubtful,

we're looking for healers, we raid tues/wed/thurs from 7-10 PST (10-1 EST).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762166520

There's our recruitment post. My realID is Pleth#1345, hit me up if you have questions and/or want to apply.
I will put our information below. If our schedule works for you.. lets talk

We are looking for a few more players to round out our roster for the completion of antorus and onto BFA.. Our times and information listed below. Preferred method of contact is Bnet since I always have mobile running.

Guild: <Chimera> -Durotan
Faction: ALLIANCE
Raid Times/Days: Friday and Saturday 7:45PM EST - 11PM EST (Optional Tuesday farm content same times)
Cleared: 7/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/durotan/Chimera
Needs: Ranged DPS. Warlock : Boomkin..Mage Melee DPS : Rogue, or Anything but Ret Pally. -Healers: Priest / Shaman / Monk. Any Exceptional Player will be considered. Looking to fill these roles ASAP
Thank you
04/04/2018 05:41 AMPosted by Ðoubtful
Currently 4/11m prog. My friends guild was casual and it broke up before they even got into mythic. EN 9/9m Nh-Break ToS-5/11m. I do have a shadow offspec but would like to focus on mainly healing.
Herrokitty#11895

Hey Doubtful, I think we could be a really good fit for you. We are in need of a good priest for our main raid.

I would really like to talk to you to see how we can work together. Please add me on BNET: Anarchy#1147

or swing by our website: https://wbus.enjin.com/recruitment
If you can do weekends, I know a healing spot just opened up in Impure on Turalyon. They are 6/11M and they raid 6pm-9pm EST Saturday and Sunday.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Impure
Guild: <Arch Dominus> - Stormrage [US]
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Times: 10:30pm - 12:30am EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
Cleared: 3/11M
In game recruitment Contact: Nysro#1640

Needs: We are currently recruiting
( 1 Healer, 2 Melee DPS and 1 Ranged DPS for our Core team ).

The following roles are open and desired. Holy Priest, Arms or Fury Warrior, Frost DK, Feral Cat, Assassin Rogue, Boomkin or Shadow Priest.

Wowprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Arch+Dominus
o/
My guild is in the market for a new raid healer (HPriest / RSham).

Guild: Sundered - Alleria / Khadgar [Alliance PvE]
Raids T/Th/Sun 7:30 - 10pm CST
Current progression: 10/11M ABT

Outside of raids, we have 2 alt run (one reserved for core raider and their alts only), old content running such as Achievements, Transmogs and Mounts (NH, ToV ect) and a very active Mythic plus guild aswell.

Add Galauran#1538 (Recruiting officer btag) or Mal#6663 (My discord) to chat more!

Best of luck in your search!
Imagine how refreshing a change of scenery and transfer to Mal'Ganis would be!

We're looking to add another healer to our raid.

<Enigma> is currently 9/11 M Antorus (with Agrammar to 11%)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say KAT sent you in the "more info" box so we know how you found us!

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 7:00pm PST Mythic Alt Antorus run (we run this in conjunction with a guild on Blackrock)
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 5/11M

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
[H][US][Tichondrius]

<Karazhan Chess Club> is looking to recruit for mythic progression raids. Raid Times: Tues/Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm PST. 2/11M Ant currently looking for a shaman, Druid or priest healer and Ranged dps for Mythic. Will also consider skilled players in all roles. Dps who apply should be able to do at least 1.4m dps on Garothi worldbreaker. 940+ ilvl prefered
Schedule: Tuesday - H Clear
Sunday/Monday - Start Mythic run

We are fun loving, laid back players that enjoy progressing at a steady pace. We joke around during farm content and settle down for progression. If you enjoy anime and other video games such as PoE, Seige, Diablo 3, Pubg, Civ 5 you'll enjoy your stay. We also enjoy doing mythic plus keys and have pushed into the 20s. Add me on Bnet #Dass1556 or Cousineric-Tichondrius to talk.

Loot: We use RClootcouncil and give gear based out on highest upgrades to each person.
Hey here's info in case you're interested in late night raiding

Guild: Late Night Shenanigans - (Thrall)
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tues /Wed/Thurs 11pm - 1am Pacific
Cleared: 8/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Spike#1105, Disco#1502
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Late+Night+Shenanigans
Needs: Holy Priest or Resto Druid, Melee DPS (Rogue/Ret Pally) Ranged dps (spriest, boomchicken, hunter preferred) Exceptional applicants will always be considered even if we are not recruiting your class/spec
Welcome

<<A>> Dark Order <<Duskwood>> is now recruiting for core raiding spots and BFA!

Dark Order is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is:

Commitment
Respect for One Another
Pitching in Where Needed
Never Giving Up
Patience and Understanding is a Must
Having Fun is Everything

We are
11/11 Antorus Normal
3/11 Antorus Heroic

• Level 110
  • Ilvl 950+ for Raiding Legion
  • DPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion
  • HPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion

• We are looking for solid Committed Guild Members. I am looking for the following for our core raiding team:

2 Healers
    3 Ranged DPS
    Tank on B Team

Raid Days/Times

A- Team: Tue/Thur 7p - 9p CST (Normal)
    B- Team: Tue/Wed/Thur 9p - 11p CST (Heroic/last boss on Normal for Trinket)

Loot Distribution Method: Personal Loot (always subject to change)

Dark Order looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who will have commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge.

Side Note: If you are looking for hardcore playing or you are a elitist please keep on looking we are not for you.

Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked

Yesabella add me to your Battlenet Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
    -Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
    -Current progression: 5/11M
    -Recruitment Needs: Any healer but Druid and Disc| Warlock and Shaman DPS
    -Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
    Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
    -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
    -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

MurlocSaints.com

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193
    Who We Are
    Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
    We are 5/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
    We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
    Our mandatory raids are:
    Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Optional:
    Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
    Heals: We need to add a full-time healer to our healing core. Prefer Priest or Druid.
    DPS: Will consider any spec but ideally raiders who are in position with gear/experience to contribute immediately. We do not currently have a dedicated Mage or Rogue.

The Nitty Gritty
    If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
    You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
    or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
    Hey doubtful

Fatal- illidan
    Current progress:
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional holy priest

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild. We have recently returned to the game after a small break during TOS, we are looking for a few more players to round off our MYTHIC roster. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
    www.fatalgg.enjin.com

BNET: weezyb#1870
    DISCORD:Bryce#8569
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.