961 Boomkin Looking for Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello my name is Deraj im currently looking for a raiding guild. My friends guild was casual and it broke up before we even got into mythic. Currently prog is 11/11H and ToS 5/9M. I do have a guardian off-spec but would like to focus on dps.

Bnet: TheThirdEye#1675
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/32914514
o/
If you can do weekends, I know a spot just opened up in Impure on Turalyon. They are 6/11M and they raid 6pm-9pm EST Saturday and Sunday.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Impure
Hi there!

I'm running off to work so I don't have time to make a full response, but <Surreality> of Black Dragonflight is looking for DPS and/or an OS tank for mythic ABT. We're currently 2/11M, we've been raiding continuously for 11 years (and counting!) and our scheduled times are Tuesdays-Thursdays from 9 PM - 11 PM EST.

If you're interested, please add me on Battle.net (velkana#1155) or Discord (malice#7616) and we can chat.
Heya Deraj,

my guild is chill but progression based. We are going to start mythic raiding next week. And we could really use a good boomkin. Check us out:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

we raid late night EST time tue/wed.

-Signed GL of Hubris
Hello! I saw your LFG post and thought you might be a good fit for <Team Mixed Signals> a one night a week, mythic progression team. Here’s a little bit about us, our app is short- feel free to check us out and send your info to us via the app so we can get in touch with you!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (optional, non progression raids Mondays 9-11pm CT)

Background: We raid one night a week- 4 hours of progression raiding. We are all adult players, 21+. Although we only have one night of raiding, that doesn’t mean we don’t do other game related activities together. We are constantly running M+, doing weekend events, and we have our optional Monday night raid that we use to do sale runs, normal/heroic raids, achievements, and alt raids.

Recruitment: LF1-2M dps/healers. Non mage DPS/ Non priest healer.

Requirements: 950+ item level, mythic xp, 90% attendance, and ability to do mechanics successfully repeatedly.

Progression: 6/11M ABT

Contact/ Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/
(>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')>

Well if you can do the Kirby Dance, laugh a little and choke past all of the copy and paste responses above then you just might see my post..

Hi I am Anarchy, and I cannot dance so I just post Kirby dance emotes on our forums: http://wbus.enjin.com

But when I am not doing that we are raiding N/H Ant Tuesday and Wednesdays from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST.

We have need for exceptional DPS and I like the Kitty dance forms... so I would like to talk to you BNET Anarchy#1147 about joining Warbringers!
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Tank - Any Class
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    <Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
    Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
    We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
    Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
    Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
    Hey Der!

I'm interested in the boomkin life!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
    7/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    2/3M ToV
    10/10H NH
    1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
    0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
    11/11H Antorus
    1/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Guardian Druid/Brewmaster Monk/Prot Paladin
    Affliction Warlock
    Boomkin
    Shadow Priest

Medium:

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
    Feral Druid

Low:

Fire/Frost Mage
    Marks Hunter

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    (H) Sephtis -Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 9/10M-NH 8/9M-ToS 8/11M-ABT

Raid times Progression days Tues 8:30-12 EST and Thurs 8:30-12 EST. With an optional heroic clear on Sunday at 8:30-12 EST.
    Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
    Boomkin- High
    Lock- High
    Spreist- High
    Hunter- Med/High
    Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Currently no opens but dont be afraid to contact one of us still =).
    Death knight- Low
    Demon hunter- Low
    Rogue- Low
    Warr- Low
    Feral- Low
    Ret Pally- Med
    WW Monk- High

Healers- 1healer wanted for mythics.

Mistweaver Monk- High
    Resto Druid- Med
    Holy pally- Low
    Resto Sham- Low
    Holy priest- Low
    Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Btag is Key#12351
    Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 3/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:15 PM – 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression .)
    ⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
    ⬛️ Thursdays: 7:15 PM EST – 10:15 PM EST (Heroic ATBT clear.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Moderate
    ⬛️ RDPS: High
    ⬛️ Healers: High
    ⬛️ Tanks: Low

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
    ⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
    ⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
    ⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
    ⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
    ⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
    ⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).
    Maximum Effort 2/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
    A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
    Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
    -mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
    Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
    -mage, hunter or ele shaman
    -rogue, monk, feral, ench shammy
    -really good melee will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
    <Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting!

Currently we are 11/11 H, 1/11 mythic--recently switched to mythic guild progression.

We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus,

We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks

We have two raid teams:

Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server)

Night Team = Tuesday, and Thursday
    7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

Both teams are in need of more battle buddies

Day Team

Healer
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Druid
    Boomkin
    Rogue

Night Team

Rogue
    DK
    Warrior
    Spriest
    Holy/Disc Priest
    Boomkin

But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us

We also do alt runs on Saturday 7:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week

Day
    Cathoir#1901
    Hakillz#1646
    Trav69187#1395
    Sturz#21301

Night
    Justsomeguy#11441
    Fugini#1544
    We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
    Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
    Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
    Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader
    Pharuan#1896 - Officer
    LFM for now and BFA

Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 5/11M

Obligatory spam link:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
    Hey there! I think we'd be a perfect fit for you! Check us out https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761918143?page=1#post-4
    <Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
    Windwalker Monk
    Hunter
    Any ranged dps class
    Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
    Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
    -Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
    -Active members even on non raid nights
    -Mythic +'s
    -Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
    -80% Attendance
    -Knowledge of your class
    -Able to take constructive criticism
    -Come prepared for every raid
    -Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
    -And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
    Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
    Rawrr (t3hjstation#1534)
    Inzombiac (CEEJ#11181)
    Hey there!

<First Light> on Moon Guard Horde is an RP PvE guild currently 5/11M on our main team. We raid 6 hours of progression a week and aim for cutting edge each tier and are recruiting DPS and DPS with healing off specs.

Our raid times are T/Th 8-11 PM Central Time with heroic farm on Fridays and Normal for alts on Sundays.

We are currently seeking:
    Boomkins
    Warlocks
    Shadow Priests
    MM or BM Hunters
    Mage
    Any ranged DPS with healing offspec

If you are interested, check us out at http://www.dawnwardens.com/ and apply there!

Contacts:
    Omgitsapally#1232 (Raid Lead)
    Raichu#11890 (Raid assist and recruitment)
    Kierlani#1443 (Head Officer)
    Hi Dèraj,

I added your BTAG and hope to get the chance to speak with you about our guild. here's our generic recruitment BS.

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (4/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. Early in Legion we “refocused” to become a 2 night raiding guild which now raids Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule. We have recently returned to Mythic raiding as we are nearing completion of our team rebuild. Contrary to many guilds at this point in the expansion we are gaining momentum and building to Cutting Edge completion in preparation for BFA rather than losing interest and going on break.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. We will ALWAYS recruit the person and not the spec, but are most in need of RDPS currently. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion and will only grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 16 skilled and committed Mythic team members and 3 Trial Raiders. We fill out Mythic runs with numerous Part Time Raiders in guild. Needless to say we have legit Mythic Raiding slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team. Our current raid team is here … https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946