Guild Recruitment
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
updated
Dunno if you'd be up for raiding 2 nights but if so,

Server: Area-52
Progression: 9/11M AtBT, getting to p3 on Agg - need cleanup p3
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST (optional Thursday runs, and we do not extend)
Trial period can last anywhere between 1-3 weeks.

Bnet: aedslol#1114 (recruiting officer), Hugglez#1752 (GM, also handles recruitment)
Discord: Aedslol#5726, Huggles#2537

More info, why we're recruiting certain classes, and guild history/about us located at our recruitment link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256130
Hello Jefe! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a healer for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Jefe,

My guild is currently recruiting a healer for an IMMEDIATE core spot on Aggramar and Argus progression. We had someone recently quit due to RL obligations and need someone who is willing and able to step into Aggramar progression and continue into Argus to finish out the tier. If you're interested, please get in touch with me, here's some brief info about my guild:

<SORRY EH> is a 2-day, 7-hour guild with a two-pronged focus: (1) fostering a mature, respectful raid environment, and (2) achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are a group of adults (mostly 21+) who appreciate steady, serious progression on a school- & career-friendly schedule. We will compete with guilds that raid substantially more than us without losing sight of what matters: enjoying the people that we're playing with & maintaining a balance between real life and WoW.

We are currently 9/11 Mythic in Antorus, and well on pace to achieve our goal of Cutting Edge Mythic.

Server: Area 52 (Horde)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 9:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST (6:30pm - 10pm PST)

GM: Hulahoops#1762 (btag);Hulahoops#3494 (Discord) - Discord preferred
Officers: Huehue#1740; Artikona#1656

Or you can go ahead and fill out this short form application and we will get in touch with you ASAP: https://goo.gl/forms/f2FmhQi1Yb3TzyYE3
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hello,

If you’re willing to consider a transfer to Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA. Currently we are consistently pushing sub 30% P3 Argus and expect a kill in the upcoming weeks.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

Please list my character name and where you’ve seen this in the application if you are interested in applying.

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 10/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
LF a solid healer.

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM @ sgmx#0801 , or add me on real id Deism#1427
<Union> is looking for a resto shaman or disc/holy priest to add to our core healing roster.

Some things about us:

-11/11M Horde, Deathwing/Kalecgos/Executus Merged Server Group
-a stable team, we have been around since Vanilla and many of us have raided for years together
-Raid nights: Tuesday, Thursday 8- 11 EST and Sunday from 7-11EST

What we are looking for:

We want a strong healer with excellent mechanics - someone who researches fights, is able to work with the healing core to coordinate cooldowns and defensive abilities, and ultimately a great personality.

We want someone who is a team player, leaving the ego and HPS logs at the door. A healer that can be vocal during a raid, calling out important CDs. We would also like a healer that contributes to strategies leading up to and during a progression fight.

We want someone who puts work into their toon, who doesn't just log on for the 9 hours of raiding a week. Someone that lives for the grind!

We want someone who has mythic raiding experience - there is no definitive measure, but at this level, we need someone with at least several tiers of healing under their belt.

Finally, we want someone with a good attitude. We have an active discord outside of raid time, we run M+, have some pvpr's and play other games together. Ideally we find someone who logs on a lot, loves to chat and has a personality that meshes well - we are a progression focused guild with a low key, low drama attitude - we expect this from all of our members.

If all of this sounds like a match, I would love to chat in game and on discord. I would love to share recent progression and progression kill streams as well. Bnet us at:

Stormcaster#1629
or
Holy#12366

Looking forward to chatting!
still looking
Hi! My guild Velocity is 8/11M, Alliance on Sargeras. Coven should be going down next week. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours and have been looking for a resto shammy (flex is a plus). If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682