Prot Pally + DPS Warrior Duo LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Greetings! We are former hardcore raiders from Vanilla through Wrath, who recently returned in anticipation of BfA/Classic server.

We're currently looking for a mature progression raiding guild with a casual schedule (2 nights a week/less than 8 hours a week). Our hours of availability are:

-Monday-Thursday: 8PM-12AM EST
-Friday: 8PM and After, EST
-Saturday-Sunday: Flexible

We take our roles seriously and strive to perform at the top of our class. Transferring is not an issue as long as the guild has commitment, respect and the desire for productive progression with a very limited schedule. Unfortunately Alliance only.

Thank you for your time. Feel free to contact me at Zurikyu#1360.
Fun fact: it took me exactly 12 months to get my "Battlemaster" achievement!

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=230/battlemaster
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
04/09/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Sintharos
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer

Thanks for stopping by, Sintharos! Unfortunately we are on the east coast so raid times will be a bit too late. Appreciate you reaching out!
Good morning and Happy Tuesday y'all! Veteran Prot Pally and DPS Warrior still looking for a new home!
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
04/10/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Gluttonyx
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569

Hey Gluttony thanks for stopping by!
I hope everyone had a good reset day! Thank you for everyone that reached out to us on here as well as adding me on Battle.net! It was wonderful speaking to y'all!
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103, if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
04/10/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Thefonzii
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103, if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.

I appreciate you taking the time to post!
Hopefully our times would be ok for your needs! Add me on battlenet so we can talk more if you have questions!!! Thanks!

[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
• We are recruiting regular dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Off Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!
Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
04/10/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Xhadöw
Hopefully our times would be ok for your needs! Add me on battlenet so we can talk more if you have questions!!! Thanks!

[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
• We are recruiting regular dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Off Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!
Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.

Greetings Xhadow! Unfortunately the raid times are a bit too early, as we both get off of work a little after. Thanks for dropping in!
<Dead Mans Party> is a social, active guild LF dedicated raiders to fill spots. We are currently moving from normal into heroic. We want patient people looking to progress with a guild. We are relaxed and willing to help explain fights and help obtain gear.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm Central

Keep in mind that we do not NEED every one of these DPS, however these are what we have the least of and are more likely to get a spot.

What We Need:
DPS: Lock, Boomy, Mage, Pally, War, DK
Heals: Priest

Contact Info:
1. In-game Luvmelikthis-Alexstrasza or Superstylez-Alexstrasza.
2. Lolipalooza#1139 is my battle tag for those cross server.
Hey there!

I don't want to do a text wall, so here's my forums post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523#1

Horde, <Storm>, Kilrogg
Raid: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PDT (10pm-1am EST - I haven't seen your preferred times posted, so I thought I'd give it a shot)

We’re in need of dps for the rest of this raid, and would be open to swapping out a tank for the right person.

Feel free to add me on discord or bnet to chat!

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!
04/11/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Luvmelikthis
<Dead Mans Party> is a social, active guild LF dedicated raiders to fill spots. We are currently moving from normal into heroic. We want patient people looking to progress with a guild. We are relaxed and willing to help explain fights and help obtain gear.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm Central

Keep in mind that we do not NEED every one of these DPS, however these are what we have the least of and are more likely to get a spot.

What We Need:
DPS: Lock, Boomy, Mage, Pally, War, DK
Heals: Priest

Contact Info:
1. In-game Luvmelikthis-Alexstrasza or Superstylez-Alexstrasza.
2. Lolipalooza#1139 is my battle tag for those cross server.

Hey Luvmelikthis! Unfortunately it looks like y'all aren't looking for a tank, which is what my main spec is. Thanks for stopping by though!
Hello!
<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon, we’re new to the Horde side!) is looking for players to join us in Battle for Azeroth.
The goal is to build a 2/9/3(then go beyond) raid team to hit the ground running in BfA. In the meantime some casual raiding, keystones, and achievement events will take the place of progression AtBT.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment Needs:
Blood DK (priority)
Warlock (priority)
Hunter (priority)
Balance (priority)
Spriest (priority)
Resto Druid (Priority)
Although these are priority everything is negotiable.

Guild Goal: Although our focus will be AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners.
After a Tier is finished and heroic is on farm we can most certainly dip our toes in the water but the main focus is AotC.

Who we want: Mature players who wish to be part of a guild community and fill our green chat and Discord!
Raiders who can be fun and positive while working to kill bosses.
Players who are dedicated in being competitive with their class ranks and willing to learn together the new challenges BfA will offer. We won't be server first but don't want to be server last either.
Raid attendance is important but as an adult guild we have jobs, families, and understand that real life does happen(great graphics, sometimes rough gameplay).

For a more in-depth look please visit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ44egqOr8dg5ma4jcN2rq5N2Yryp2-sDeNjTbzjFaLITLHQBvYQaAnlYQZB-A50DYF9iSWNiknug1C/pub

Contact info: Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord(preferred): Aureil#6653
04/11/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Ranikie
Hey there!

I don't want to do a text wall, so here's my forums post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523#1

Horde, <Storm>, Kilrogg
Raid: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PDT (10pm-1am EST - I haven't seen your preferred times posted, so I thought I'd give it a shot)

We’re in need of dps for the rest of this raid, and would be open to swapping out a tank for the right person.

Feel free to add me on discord or bnet to chat!

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!

Good evening Ranikie! That's a great point, I should put our raid times up. That being said, we're east coast and 1 am is a bit late for us unfortunately. Thank you though!