[H] 10/11M Fri/Sat - RDP + Healer

Guild Recruitment
<Reignited> is a Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. All members share a common goal of clearing mythic difficulty on a short raid schedule. We are currently looking for talented players to join our ranks!

We are currently pushing hard for Cutting Edge and extending on Argus until we get the kill. This is not a bench position, we are actively looking to replace several lower performing raid members to achieve our goal of Cutting Edge. Our ideal candidate would be at least 9/11M with logs to back it up, able to handle mythic mechanics while maintaining performance, and ready to jump into Argus progression.

Following Cutting Edge, we continue strengthening our roster going into BFA. We are proud of the progress we’ve made so far and we want to continue improving together next expansion.
---
Progress:
ToS: 6/9M (Started mid-tier)
Antorus: 10/11M

---
CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS FOR ARGUS:
Ranged DPS: Mage / Boomie / Hunter
Healing: Shaman / Monk / HPriest

We are primarily looking for 2-3 ranged dps and 1 healer of the classes listed to immediately join Argus progression with us. However, if you are an exceptional melee player and think you can compete with our current melee, please apply!
---
CURRENT RAID TIMES:
Main Raid:
Friday / Saturday (8PM – 11PM CST)

Optional Night
Tuesday (8-10PM CST) – Farm/Alts

M+ Keystones: Evenings on non-raid nights and after raids

We have many members active on non-raid nights pushing high keys, doing additional alt runs, or farming old content for various mounts and loot drops.
---
TO APPLY:
Please visit our new website and fill out the form and we will get back to you asap. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us!

http://reignitedguild.com/

BattleTag:
Rize (Rissew#1918)
Illiniwek (Sei#1511)
im mw monk looking for raiding guild
Hey Rize, I like your mog.
did you add me?
I did add you, actually I was thinking.... maybe you could show me how to mog.
Still looking for Range DPS and 1 Strong healer for mythic Argus
I really hope we find some strong range and a good healer for that Mythic Argus kill.
Still looking for Range DPS and Healer for this weekend.
Everyone is doing it I here!
Still looking for Mythic Argus ready Players
Please come 0010001000100
Pulling on Argus in less than 20 hrs. Who wants to join us?
Still looking for Geared healer for mythic argus.
Can I still come to Argus?!
Rize you never answered me about Argus tonight....
We are still looking for some Mythic Argus ready players for this weekends pulls.
Come visit our new website and fill out an app! http://reignitedguild.com Just takes minutes!
Sure is a good day to get some pulls in on argus.
Still looking for people!
Argus, let's go!