963WW monk LFG

Guild Recruitment
963 WW monk Looking for 1-2 Day raiding guild.

I have been an avid raider since Wotlk, and enjoy working together with a sound team to clear content. I main WW but am proficient and geared in both BM and MW. I work full time so I prefer weekend or early evening raid times.

I am open to realm/faction changes for the the right opportunity. Currently looking to join a guild clearing heroic ABT with maybe some mythic before the new expansion and continuing on into BFA.

Hope to hear from you!
Hi!. How does raiding tues-wed-thurs from 7 to 10 pm CST sounds?

We could use an extra monk for our core! We are currently 3/11M

Hit me up if you are interested fikstor#1950
I appreciate the interest but 3 days a week is too much for me with my schedule.
Hello Baclett, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). I hope those times will work for you :) We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your monk with your offspecs would be a great fit!

We are 10/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
found a guild ty
Hey, Baclett
Unrestrained-US Silvermoon is looking for few dps for progressing through mythic ABT.
You are welcome to reach us at Citiana (Bnet : Citiana#1964, Discord : Citiana#9615) or Emely (Bnet : DCarolina#1538, Discord: Diana#5249) if Interested to apply.

Unrestrained is a mythic raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and their friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

We provide full raid support (repairs, consumables and gear enhancements) and, upon joining Unrestrained, you'll find a stable team (most raiders been active for years), a new home and friends.

Upon recruitment after the trial period (2-3 weeks), we can provide gold compensation for server transfer (gold amount equivalent of a WoW token).

Current progression: 5/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: RC Loot Council ---> Major > Minor > Off-Spec > Xmog
VOIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Shadow Priest
Mage
Balance druid
or any good DPS

Contact one of our officers for more information: Citiana (GM - Bnet : Citiana#1964, Discord : Citiana#9615), Lalia (RL), Larindra, and Emely(Bnet : DCarolina#1538, Discord: Diana#5249).

P.S we have an alt run on Sundays
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 2Day(Tues/Thurs)-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Paladin (Ret, Holy)
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Druid (Boomkin, Resto)
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight (Frost, Unh)
- Rogues
- Hunters
Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.