937 MM hunter LFG

Guild Recruitment
I just got back into the game a little over a month ago. Looking for a casual guild to do M+ and some raiding if possible. Time available fluctuates due to school/work, but late night works best.
Hello!

<murlocs> @ Mal'ganis [H] is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a newly formed NYC based guild with monthly meetups IRL. We're aiming to bring back guild community passions that seem lost years ago. Our main goal is Building a Community > Progression

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Progression Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
Casual (farm) Off-Tier: Weds/Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
< Drunken Prophets> 11/11H Wed/Thurs 8-11EST Looking for members for upcoming BFA, Looking for Dps and Healers.We have a running roster, just looking to fill out for launch. Most of the guild has been together since cata. Pst for more information.
The Leader and a few players have been playing together and it has expanded and players have stayed for years.
All raid consumables are provided by the officers
Were based on Dragonmaw,Akama, Mug'thol

Ya can reach me at Jeff#11191
Hey there Arazlok!!

[H]<Blood Forged> - Thrall Weeknight 2-day EST

11/11N, 3/11H

About Us:
Blood Forged is a relatively new guild on the Thrall server consisting of experienced players. Founded by friends that have been raiding together for 4+ years, <Blood Forged>'s goal is achieve AoTC every raid tier, while offering a fun and stress free raiding environment. We are a mature (18+) guild that likes to run Mythic Plus keys, Arenas and Battlegrounds, and other various content. We also have community events where players are encourage to participate in! We love to joke around, but we also take raiding seriously.

Currently Recruiting:
We are still forming our raid team and many spots available!

Healers - Resto Shaman, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin
Ranged - MM/BM Hunter, Affliction/Demo Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest

Although any class and spec combinations are welcome!

Raid Times:
Tuesday at 9:30p EST to 12a
Thursday at 9:30p EST to 12a

About the Raid:
Discord required
Loot Council Add-on required
Deadly Boss Mods (BigWigs) required

Contact Information:
AdriAlmighty#1682
LordThoth666#1578
Maximum Effort 2/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-mage, hunter, boomkin, lock
-rogue, monk, feral
-others will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
We are a Laid back, friendly, adult guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We are looking for guildies to fill core raiding spots. And to fill the guild we all call home.
We would like to keep build a solid progressing raid group to keep moving forward in current content and get ready to keep moving forward in Battle for Azeroth!

On off raid nights there are multiple Key groups running all during the week to try and push keys or help anyone who needs gear .
We also try and do as many of the achievement runs/mount we can !
We have a great group of guildies that are always willing to help with anything . Some that just like to raid or run keys and others are our treasure hunters of the game and collected everything they can . Some Guildies would also like to start building PVP team as well.

We are causal/semi hardcore(ish) like to laugh and have fun while raiding and at same time really try to push and see how far we can go. Even when it’s a full blown four alarm raid emergency, we press on. We are going to be the hap, hap, happiest raiders since leeroy pulled the whole Rookery while eating chicken!!! And when we finally down the boss and all we get is AP we will still be the happiest bunch of A**holes this side of Azeroth.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm Server (8:30-11:30 EST)
Currently 11/11H
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us.../Salt+and+Burn

All classes/specs welcome, If you are a current raider or new to raiding and interested and have
Any questions please feel free to contact us
Recruitment Contacts:
Allora#1954(btag)GM, Moose#13708(Btag)RL, Buhda#11688(btag)
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>
About us: DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild, under the same management as it was when created. We are looking to pull out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and doing things other than raiding. DMP helps gear members and prepares them for raiding. We are transitioning into being more than a casual raiding guild. I appreciate all of your consideration.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30- 10:00 Central time

Needs:
DPS: Any
High Demand:
• Boomkin
• Mage
• DH
• DK
• Priest
• Monk
• War
Low Demand:
• Shaman
• Hunters
Contact Info:
Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
Discord: Superstylez#8948
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is:
Mythics is at 950
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Balance Druid + Heal OS
Hunter
Warrior
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
<Entrance to Kur> Bleeding Hollow 11/11H
Raid days: Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST
Sunday 10:30pm-1:30am EST Optional Alt Run
Loot method: RC Loot Council
Voice: Discord

About us:
ETK was formed by a group of long time friends that wanted to form a guild that takes a more laid back approach to end tier raiding. Our goal is to continue to build our roster to push into mythic and clear content in a more relaxed two day environment. Here at ETK we have an overall fun atmosphere but at the same time take our progression seriously.

Expectations:
-You must come to raid with appropriate gems and enchants. We do have people in the guild that would gladly make them for you.
-You must be up to date on boss mechanics as it is my number one expectation of all my raiders.
-You must have an in depth understanding of your class and be willing to take advice and grow with the guild as a whole. There are people here willing to help.
-You should have the ability to maintain high attendance to main raid days, but of course, we understand life happens.

Current needs:

Ranged DPS:
Warlock - HIGH
Hunter-HIGH
Ele Sham - HIGH
Mage - Med
Boomkin - Med
Priest - low

Tanks:
Druid - HIGH
Brewmaster - HIGH
DK - HIGH
Warrior - Medium

Healers:
MW Monk - HIGH
Hpal - HIGH
Resto Sham-Med

Melee:
DH - HIGH
ENH Sham - HIGH

If your class/spec was not listed and you are interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me as we do have a competitive system. If you are an exceptional player you will still be considered.

Please contact me directly via my battle tag. We would love to hear from you!
Battletag: lakengriff#1612
Hey there!

I don't want to do a text wall, so here's my forums post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523#1

Horde, <Storm>, Kilrogg
Raid: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PDT

We’re in need of dps for the rest of this raid, and would love another hunter!

Feel free to add me on discord or bnet to chat!

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA so we can raid together as a guild.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are just looking for a place to call home, and do daily content with members, feel free and contact myself or my officer.

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 Mythic. We can def use you guys in our main roster.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
[A]<Combat Reflexes>
Server-Proudmoore
Raid times:
Friday/Saturday
8pm-11pm PST
9pm-12am MST
10pm-1am CST
11pm-2am EST

[A]<Combat Reflexes> is a newly formed guild with skilled players. We're looking for people serious about progression. That being said, we are also open to casual players who want to participate in a mature, drama free setting. We are currently seeking raiders interested in Heroic Antorus progression into Mythic. GM and Co-GM are both 11/11 Heroic. Currently looking for all classes. If you are a returning player, we are also planning to develop a Mythic+ team and Normal Antorus team to gear up as quickly as possible. We have a Discord that provides social entertainment for any adult wishing to participate in our humor outside of raiding. Please note, all team roles are not filled yet. If you're interested, please add my Bnet tag:
Lackdaddy45#1397

Thanks for considering us :)
Hey! Sounds like you might be a good fit with us. I will give you the abbreviated version.

Horde, <Drunk & Abusive>, 8/11 heroic. Casual, we raid Thursday and Monday 630 till 900 CST.

Add me on discord and I will be happy to answer any questions you have. Zidarr#4080
Hello there Arazlok!

I saw your post and figured I would drop off some information about our community, <Astalder>, to see if you meet our requirements and we meet yours! :)

We are a devoted group of friends from all over North America who have played WoW and various video games for over a decade. We are made up of ex-hardcore raiders and adults with families, jobs and other responsibilities, though we are gamers at heart and enjoy challenging content together. *Does contain adult humor and language *
Quick facts:
✥ Ages 21+ only, most of us are in our 30's+.
✥ Established in 2008, still have the same leadership.
✥ BFA Raiding: Tues/Thurs, 830pm-11:30pm, EST
✥ Super active on Discord chat: We are a social bunch, so we hope you are too.
✥ Off nights: Mythic+, old raid achievements, and some Overwatch/HotS/stuff thrown in.

I understand you are looking for a casual environment to call home, which is also what some of our members needed. A place that is active where people can enjoy playing various characters, LFR together, Mythic+ runs and just a fun, interactive place without the stress to raid. (Currently to be on our raid team, you have to be able to commit to our schedule unfortunately.)

Some of our members are real life friends and family, with others knowing each other online for 5+ years. We are made up of professionals, IT junkies, graduate students, parents, long time and newbie gamers, coders, family types, bachelor types, military vets, Star Wars vs Star Trek nerds and comic book aficionados.

If this seems of interest to you, visit our website at www.Astalder.net, fill out an application and we will be in touch!
Heyyyy Araz,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus.

You sound like a great fit for our heroic raid team while you get back into the game. We love developing talent in our heroic team and moving them to mythic once they're ready.

Heroic Raid is Friday @ 6:00pm PST - we full clear every week.

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com and state that you're applying for the HEROIC TEAM

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105