972 Feral 5/11M LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a raiding guild to go into BFA strong with. I'm a good learner and I can pull my own weight and always willing to improve, also enjoy being in a guild that pushes everyone to improve. I'm also into doing high keys, so that's a plus too.

I can usually raid any day of the week, mainly only looking for a two day raiding guild, three tops. I also go to college so I try to balance everything perfectly.

I main Feral but I have a Boomkin off-spec which is 974 which I don't roughly play that much, but I have decent experience on.

I'm currently in Dalaran-US but I can server/faction change if needed.

If you have any questions, please add me on:
BNET: MatiasD#11630.
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dalaran/mirotic
Raider io: https://raider.io/characters/us/dalaran/Mirotic
Discord: Miro#7691

Have a nice day.
Not sure what your time schedule is like, but if you can raid mornings/daytimes id be interested in chatting with you.

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday and Tuesday heroic raids at the same times

GUILD INFO:

Currently looking for anyone 960+ with 75 traits that is interested in trying to finish off Mythic ABT. Also looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including re rolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway.

We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy.

We will start with heroic raids in BFA and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

TOP NEEDS for MYTHIC ABT

1 Healer
All DPS is open for Discussion

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 5/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

Trials do not get tier.
All progression gear is RC loot council. Heroic farms currently and future are personal loot.

Addons to have for guild:
RCLOOTCOUNCIL
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
Hey there! I would love to chat with you about joining our Mythic team for BFA! We are forming a new guild this expansion with the hopes of attaining Cutting Edge and pushing progression to one day be a top 100 guild. I’ll leave you some of the basics and provide the full guild spam below!

Guild Spam:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762276863?

Basics:

Raid Times / Days are as follows:

Tuesday / Wednesday
8:00pm - 12am EST

For the remainder of Legion, we are currently raiding Fridays around 9pm EST if you would like to join us cross server for Heroic and eventually Mythic Antorus!

The guild is lead and managed by Cutting Edge raiders who hope to form together for next expansion.

BattleTag: Alazar#11360
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(9/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M [Top 30 US] raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional Dps!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a (current or past) background of mythic raiding experience. Our roster currently has previous cutting edge players to players that have up to 9/11M ABT experience.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a guild of veteran players recruiting to move into mythic content. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding seriously, in mechanics, and attendance. We are currently 11/11H and looking to build a larger team before moving into mythic content. We also do M+ keys whenever anyone needs!

Guid Policy:
BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
RC Loot Council is used.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Hey Mirotic,

Union - Throned group is looking for a few people to head out of Legion and into BfA with- and you might fit in perfectly! We're 6/11 with a few sub 10% wipes on Kin, and just need a few more solid dps/healers to fill our our roster.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 7-10 Pacific (10-1 EST). My real ID is Pleth#1345, hit me up if you have any questions or would like to apply.
Hey! My guild is currently 7/11 M and looking for more experienced dps! We raid from 8:30-11:30 PM PST on Tuesdays and Thursdays, my btag is goldenbear#1538. Add me if you’d like to talk about coming to trial!
Hiya, Mirotic,

I added your BTAG and we are right at your progression. You could step into raid Tuesday and complete Antorus with us while we prep HARD for BFA. I hope we can talk later today. Here's some generic recruitment BS to bore you.

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (5/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. Contrary to many guilds at this point in the expansion we are gaining momentum and building to Cutting Edge completion in preparation for BFA rather than losing interest and going on break.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

Right now we have 16 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team.

We are looking the following to become an integral part of our current and future team:
- One "career tank" to replace one of our current tanks who is re-rolling for BFA.
- One "career healer" to replace one of our current healers who is re-rolling for BFA.
- 2-3 DPS with preference for Shaman, Hunter, Warrior and Monk classes.

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 5/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello Mirotic

If you're willing to consider a transfer to Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 11/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
<Last Ständ> is an Alliance guild on the Moonrunner PVE realm. We are a big group of friends from the Vanilla days of WoW and would like to share such camaraderie with others. We are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus and run M+ daily.

We are looking for competent players to increase our ranks and get ready for BFA!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
Theunspoken, GM .. DimeBagDaryL#1893
Nightrune, Co-GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
Same, Raid Leader .. lorddark#1396
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
<Seraphim> Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for a Solid Healer or DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Hi Miro!

I added you on bnet :)

We raid Tues. and Thurs. 10:30PM - 1AM Central. Not sure if that is too late for you or not, but it is only 5 hours a week, so very light schedule. We are currently 5/11M, and are an established guild that has been around since Wrath with the same officer core since MoP, with experienced raid leads.

We have raiders who enjoy pushing keys, so you would have friends to do that with. I don't have a feral, so you would have place on the team for sure! The team is laid-back and not stressful, even doing mythic content, everyone is quite chill. I can tell you more if you are interested. You could trial with us by running a key on horde side first. :) Please add me back at Neddy#1554 to chat, thanks!
<Power Raiders> is a tight-knit guild of like-minded raiders. We are currently 11/11 H and looking to expand our ranks to jump into Mythic Antorus, and continue to be cutting edge in BFA! We strive to have two things within our guild, Progression and Community in unison. We will not sacrifice one for the other.we are currently 11/11(H)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE.

Requirements to join: We simply ask that you have a decent understanding of the class you’re going to play, and that you are willing and able to listen and to learn.

Our Raid Times:
Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-12 PM EST

Recruitment Needs
TANK: open
Healer: open
MDPS: open
RDPS: open

If you have any questions, feel free to add and message either me or the Guild Leader.
Moochomagic#1998
Barely#11350
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 7/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (7/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)
Tank- (No monks)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Guild: We Were SOLDIERs – Stormreaver
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days: Thurs - 8PM-11PM EST Sun - 730PM-11PM EST
Cleared: 5/11M ABT
Recruitment Contact: Serinite#1310 (bnet)
Wowprogress:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/We+Were+SOLDIERs
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/204969/
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 10/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Lite Brite has two goals: To build our family & clear Mythic content (but casually).
The guild was created by veteran players dating back as far as EQ and since the creation of WoW. We transferred to Zul’jin mid-year 2016 and began assembling our crew & family of like-minded raiders (the majority of us being quirky, eccentric, & lovable). We’ve established a strong core team of players who quickly pushed through HFC to Mythics right before Legion launch.

We are comprised of older players, many ex-elitist types gone casual, with newer players who have excellent raid awareness, attitude, and player abilities. We are in the market for a few more raiders in an attempt to fill out our roster. Current recruitment needs are as follows:

1) 1(possibly 2) DPS - prefer ranged but can work with just about any class here as well.

960+ ilvl is desired for raiders; however, we will consider those who are lower but have significant previous mythic raiding experience prior to Antorus.

While our sights are set on a healer and dps, we are not against bringing additional DPS on to the mythic team providing they prove themselves for the spots over current raiders.

Though we do raid Mythic, we refrain from having significantly large rosters. Based on this we keep our numbers small enough that just about everyone has the opportunity to raid if desired, while ensuring that we have people rotate the roster as needed due to issues such as : attendance, performance, attitude, etc..
Please have logs ready to provide for examination and be able to carry yourself in conversation. While dps and the ability to perform mechanically is important, it's equally as important for our guild to remain comprised of like minded individuals who seek the same.

Our raid nights are Tuesday and Saturday from 8-11pm EST with an optional Friday run for alts/fun. For more information contact Runicbeast#1484, Demystify#1384, Dineb#1423, or Pouty#1295
Hi! We are currently 5/11M with a few a sub 10% Imonar pull so we are close! Please, read our recruitment below and feel free to come and visit with us!

Defiance on Shadowsong/Borean-tundra
11/11 H - AoTC
5/11 Mythic

Raid Time: Tues (Farm/Gear)
Thur/Sun 630-930 (Progression) pm PST
Fri - Optional fun for alts/friends and family

Currently accepting exceptional and positive players of any class for the mythic progression.

Melee: OPEN - High- Ret, Enhance, DH and Feral Druid
Ranged: High - MM Hunter, Boomkin and Ele Sham (Warlock closed)
Healer: High - Mist Weacer
Off-spec FLEX Tanks (dps/heals that can tank as well as they can the other)

Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild that raids, runs Mythic+s, WQs together. We always try to find something to do every day of the week while hanging out together in Discord.
We have done the top 100 thing. We dont burn out or call it quits when content gets rough. We are an adult guild comprised of ages 20+. Down to earth guild here to find competitive, smart and humble players that want to progress in Mythic content in a drama free environment. We are not so obsessed with progression that Mythic comes before the guild. This is a game and should be played as such with other players that share the same goals and fits your schedule.
NO elitists and no one likes a know it all, just have a positive attitude. We work to build an environment and community that players want to log into. Doing so helps prevent burnout so we can enjoy endgame content without all the stress normal Mythic raid environments bring. Please feel free to add our battletag at any time to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
Bnet: SpoiledRoten#1538 Discord: SpoiledRotten#5734