8/11M 970 Hpally LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
My current guilds momentum was great but unfortunately our raid team fell apart. I want to continue on, and finish what I started. My attendance is 100%, and I know my class well. Been playing since vanilla.

Only looking at guilds 8/11 M or higher. I'm an active player that won't ghost you after the tier is finished.

Availability:
Sun-Fri 7pm-12am (CST)

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/panzerfoust
Let me see the spam
Team Bloodline

9/11M Antorus

Days: T/W/Th
Times: 7-10pm CST

We are looking for a holy paladin for a core healing spot. Recruited one and after only 1 week of trial he quit the game. We have a hole we need to fill! Contact me if youre interested!

RegencyGuild.com

Bnet: ClaireBear#1202
Discord: Symmone#2172 (preferred)
<Meters Over Mechanics> is a mythic guild located on US - Dragonblight. Founded September 2017 by a group of close friends and former raiders - MOM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture.

We are always recruiting like minded individuals to join us who possess the desire and motivation to perform at a high level while leaving the elitist attitude at the door. We are primarily looking for RDPS but ALL classes and specs are encouraged to reach out.

We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss potential raiding opportunities!

Urgent Needs:
RDPS
1 Healer - druid pref however no one with a strong resume will be turned away

Recent Progression:
8/11M Antorus - Only started Mythic on Jan 8th

Raid times:
  • Monday: 8-11 EST
  • Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

• Contact info:

Btag: Kelpchi#1819
    Discord: Kelpchi#3974

Performance Supporting Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/304797
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonblight/Meters+Over+Mechanics
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Heya,

Probably Naked is 9/11 Mythic and we raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. We need a hpal for a core healing spot and have 57% wipes on agg. Hit me up if you are interested!

Smartblonde#1399
    <Tunnel Vision Boss> on Sargeras is recruiting for Antorus, looking to get cutting edge this time around. We have a love for this game that started as far back as Classic and continues to this day. With our leadership and the addition of skillful players like you, we will push through any of the content we set our sights on. If you're not into raiding but want to enjoy the company of some great people we are happy to have you!

Our Goals
    While we only raid two days a week we are by no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid.

Experience
    Ant 8/11 M
    NH 10/10H 7/10M
    ToS 9/9H 5/9M

Raid Schedule
    Thursday: 8-11pm CST
    Sunday: 8-11pm CST

Voice Chats
    Discord; it is required on raid nights and always open for guildies to use anytime.

Loot System
    RCLootCouncil - it's required you have this addon installed and enabled at the time raid begins. We distribute gear based on BiS/Biggest Upgrade to maximize the benefits received from each boss drop. If loot is overlooked and/or someone was not considered that should have, a simple message to one of the officers will get this sorted. We do not however allow whining/complaining over loot as most of us care very little about getting loot ourselves and instead care about what's best for the raid group.

Current Recruitment Needs
    Tank
    n/a

DPS:
    High Priority: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Monk, DK

Heals:
    High Priority: Priest, monk

When it comes to Mythic progression, as you know, we are forced to a 20-Man Raid size. This makes it necessary to have a few subs ready to jump in each night if needed.
    What we'd require from you:
    - Current Progression Needs/Numbers (I.E. Logs, and Concordance is required)
    - Knowledge of fights we are on or progressing towards
    - High Attendance
    - An open attitude
    - Sense of humor (we have fun)
    - Ability to take constructive criticism

We award raiders who meet their requirements consistently (usually exceed!) with a core raid spot and especially those who take the time to understand their class to maximize their potential.

So Why Join Us?
    We will provide a comfortable home for you to enjoy the game how you like. Our raid leadership style is comforting to many, and provides excellent results.

If you are not up for the commitment of raiding, we are looking for those who love to push the limits with Mythic+. Our guild is itching for more challenges and we'd be the perfect spot for you!

Contact Info
    I will be checking this periodically every day so if you're interested you can reply here. Or you can contact me or another officer on bnet. Or if you would like you can also apply at our website! https://www.TunnelVisionBoss.xyz

Recruitment Bnets:
    Zirhark#1296
    Goobkill#1262
    Leronorie#1423
    CheddarBob#1445
    Nexonius#1472
    Hey, we're <Iris> on your server. Currently 8/11M as well.

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid where we do heroic if people are around wanting to.

Naaldira#1635, add and we can chat about it to see if it's a good fit. I'll see if I can catch you in-game as well.
    < Pseudonym > 9/11M, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Antorus Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still get progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on our server. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
    Marksmanship Hunter
    Death Knight
    Restoration Druid
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Discipline Priest
    Rogue

Medium Demand
    Mage
    Holy paladin
    Windwalker Monk

Low Demand
    Warrior

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.
    Hello Panzer! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a healer for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
    Loot: Loot council
    Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
    Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
    Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Open
    Healers: Open
    Physical DPS: Open
    Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!